X's and O's

We finally arrived at the party after well...an eventful evening.The place was packed.Music was booming through the house and the string scent of marijuana fogged my brain.For idols they sure knew how to let loose.
"Want a drink?" Hyunjin asked.
I nodded.
A drink would definitely help me loosen up.I wonder if Rosé is here?
I followed Hyunjin to the kitchen.All I could think about was the first time we met,the first time we touched,right here in this very kitchen.
"Hey,y/n." a familiar voice called to me.
I turned around to see Chan.I smiled,he was the type of person anyone would love.He hugged me and held me by the shoulders.
"How's the party?" He asked.
I could smell the scent of alcohol coming out of his mouth.
"Actually Hyunjin and I just got here." I said smiling over to Hyunjin who was busy pouring us a drink.
Chan looked over to Hyunjin and smiled.
"So you guys are like officially oficial?" He teased wiggling his eyebrows.
I laughed and nodded.
"It's about damn time.He would always talk about you to me."he confessed.
"He did?"I question.
"Yeah,I swear he's madly in love with you."Chan says as he leans onto the counter for support.
I smiled.
I knew Hyunjin loved me,he's told me that before but hearing it come from someone else perspective really gave me butterflies.
He was my person.
And I was his.
"Hey Chan,how's it going." Hyunjin said as he handed me my drink.
"Good,Jennie and I totally hit it off,she said the feelings are mutual."He replied blushing.
"Oh so you finally decided to pursue that whole situationship?"Hyunjin said as he fist bumped Chan.
"Yeah,I feel like we might actually be something."he said smiling.
It was cute seeing that Chan had found his person.
"Well,I'll leave you two alone now.Nice seeing you again out of work y/n!" He yelled over the music as he walked away.
I looked up at Hyunjin and smiled.He smiled back before leaning down to my face and pulling it closer to his.Our lips met and I felt like my body had been electrocuted.It was magical.He was magical.
The kiss was sweet,his tongue glided over mine.
This was our first kiss as a couple in front of others.
We knew our secret would be safe here because we were surrounded by people who were also forced to hide their relationships.Being an idol has it's perks,but having to hide the person you love doesn't really sound like a dream come true.
"Hyunjin?" I heard a female voice call out.
We both looked up and saw a girl standing right in front of us.
She was beautiful,long black hair with bangs,pretty eyes.Everything about her was perfect.
"Momo?" He said in a deep voice.
"Yes,it is I." She said smiling.
I felt his body tense next to mine.I looked up and saw his jaw clenching.
"Why are you here?" He questioned.
She shrugged.
"Honestly I don't know,Nayeon asked me to come with her to a party,so I just tagged along."
"Of course she did." He said rolling his eyes.
"I mean when she said party,I didn't think she meant the party thrown by my ex."she said sarcastically.
Ex?
"And on top of that,I had to walk in on him kissing some other girl,I mean it's pretty crazy if you ask me." she said looking at me from bottom to top.
"Anyways come with me Hyunjin,let's talk about you know the good old days."she said reaching out her hand.
Something took over me.I was fuming.Who on earth did she think she was?
Random girl?
I looked at her hand reaching out to Hyunjin and the jealousy overtook me.I reached out my hand and grabbed her wrist.
"What are you his bodyguard?" She questioned looking down at my hand on her wrist trying to break free.
"I'll have you know that he's my boyfriend and I don't think you have anything to say to him anymore." I said releasing her wrist.
She stood there with annoyance on her face.
"Go on,make haste." I said.
Hyunjin laughed.
And with that,she left.
As I turned around Hyunjin pulled me into his embrace and held my head against his chest.
"Looks like I got quite a feisty one."he said as he kissed my the top of my head.
Suddenly all the anger had left my body.I wrapped my arms around his waist and he leaned down to whisper in my ear.
"Thanks for handling that,I would have said some really bad things to her." He said.
"What can I say?She was being annoying and I had to make it clear to her that you are mine now." I said looking up to him.
He smiled and booped my nose.
"Now,Rosé is somewhere here,let's go find her." I said as I took his hand in mine and let us out of the kitchen.
We made our way onto to patio and found her and Felix chatting on the bean bags.
I hastily walked up to her and when she saw me coming she squealed in excitement.
"Y/n!" She said as she ran to me and hugged me.
"It's been so long since we've seen each other." I said as she suffocated me with her arms around me.
"It has,omg are you guys finally a thing?" She said dramatically.
I smiled,
"YES!" I said blushing.
Hyunjin laughed and went to sit next to Felix on the bean bags.
I lowered my voice.
"How's things with you two?" Signaling at her and Felix.
"We aren't official yet,but we've been seeing each other none stop,well at least when we have time to."
"That's great,maybe he'll pop the question soon." I said shimmering my shoulders.

Rosé and I had a quite a few drinks and we spoke for about an 2 hours.It was great finally seeing her again.
"I'll be back,gotta use the restroom." I said as I got up from my seat.
I looked over at Hyunjin who had started playing beer pong with Felix and a couple more people.
I made my way to the restroom and boy oh boy had I had one too many drinks.I could definitely feel myself nearing my limit.
I made it to the bathroom and luckily it was unoccupied.I quickly let myself in and sat down.
As I finished washing my hands I heard a knock on the door.I opened it up and saw Hyunjin smiling.
"I knew you'd be in here." He laughed as he slid past me and closed the door.
"We beat their asses in beer pong.I think I deserve a tiny prize." He said.
"Oh and what would that be?" I questioned leaning against the wall.
"Mmm...I know,a kiss!"he said enthusiastically.
I smiled.
I walked towards him and sat him down on the toilet before climbing ontop of his lap.His hands slid down my waist as I leaned in and placed  soft kisses onto his neck.His grip around my waist tightened as I started sucking on his neck.
"I better start winning beer pong more." He joked. I laughed into his neck and looked up at his face.I pushed his hair out of his face before gently leaning in for a kiss.It was a mere peck yet it felt so intense.
I was about to get off of his lap but he pulled me back down
"Uhh...let's just stay like this for a little bit longer."he said as his fingers gently traced the skin of my thighs.
I smirked,was he scared I'd see that huge boner he had.
"You know I can feel it right through your pants." I said smirking.
He laughed in embarrassment.
"Should have known." He said as his eyes traveled down to my lips.
I took the hint and leaned in for yet another kiss,this time more intense.
I started moving my hips on him feeling his bulge right through my panties.
He moaned in frustration.
"You're such a tease."he said as his gripped my waist moving me against him.
I pushed myself against him h a bit harder and I leaned my head back as I continued moving my hips against him.
His right hand trailed down my leg and he slipped it under my dress as he cupped my breast,gently massaging it. I moaned in response and my hip movements started to get more intense.
"That's ny girl." He said squeezing it even harder.
He then took his left hand a brought it to my mouth and stuck his thumb into my mouth.I gently started sucking on it looking him straight into his eyes.
"I can't take this anymore." He said as he lifted me up from his lap and bent me over the basin.
He stood behind rubbing my ass.
"You okay with this?" He asked.
"Yes."
He lifted up my dress and rubbed his fingers across my wet panty.
"Perfect." He said as he slowly pulled them down. He slowly lifted me up and places me on top of the counter.
"Spread those legs for me."he said as he went down onto his knees.
He placed my legs over his shoulders and started licking my pussy. The moment his younger touched me I leaned my head back in pleasure.
He circled my clit  before sucking on it.His thumb pushed down on my clit while he continued to use his tongue.He really knew his way down there.
He got up from his knees and took me off the counter before bending me over it once more.
He took off his pants and pulled me closer to him.
He slid his dick over my pussy before putting it in.He held me by my love handles and pounded straight into me.My legs went numb as I held onto the counter. I felt his hand leave my side before violently meeting my ass.The slap echoed in the bathroom and moaned in pleasure.
"You like that?"he said thrusting into me harder and harder.
"Yes-" I said short of breath and he lifted his hand again slapping it again.
The sound of my moan filled the room.
"Yes that's right,moan for me.Make sure everyone can hear you belong to me." He said as he grabbed my neck from behind.
Thrusting into me faster and faster.
My legs start to shake as I feel that familiar pressure build up in me.
Without hesitation I release and Hyunjin moans into my ear.
"Good girl." He says as he removes his dick.I turn around and he kisses my lips.