Squeaky clean?

The next morning I woke up and Hyunjin was not next to me.
"That's strange,he probably woke up before me."I said to myself lifting the covers off of me and climbing out of bed.
"I should probably freshen up before heading down."I though to myself.
Luckily there was a en-suite in our bedroom,meaning we had our own private bathroom.As I headed for the bathroom I heard the shower switch on.
That's must be Hyunjin.
I quickly opened the bathroom door and saw Hyunjin undressing himself,completely unaware of my presence.
Stream filled the bathroom,the mirror had already fogged up and the air was warm,almost suffocating.
I quietly let myself in and silently shut the door behind me.
Hyunjin still hadn't noticed me.His back was facing the door and the sound of water running must have silenced my movement.
I leaned against the basin still watching him.
"Good morning."I said stopping him in his tracks.
"Jesus y/n,you nearly gave me a heart attack."he said holding his chest dramatically.
I laughed.
"Someone's startled." I said walking towards him and placing a kiss on his cheek.
"I probably wouldn't have noticed you there if you didn't say anything."He says.
I laugh as he opens the shower door.
"You not gonna join me?" He says furrowing his brows.
"I wouldn't miss an offer like this." I say slowly removing my pajamas.
I climbed into the warm shower with Hyunjin.
"Jeez it's so hot!" I say dodging the water.
"You'll get used to it,coke here."he said holding his arms.
I slowly took a step towards him right into his arms.The water burned my skin,yet the feeling of his body and the water against my skin felt somehow euphoric.
The water slowing trailed down my body and so did his hands.He traced his index finger gracefully over my spine.
"See,it's not so bad."he said as he continued holding me.
I looked up at his dripping hair that rested on his face.The steam surrounded us and all I could think about was how good it would feel to kiss him right now.
I slowly placed a hand on his cheek and stood on my toes gently placing a kiss on his lips.I broke from the kiss and saw him open his eyes with a longing look.

I felt his hands go down to my waist and pick me up from the ground.
I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me.Our bare and wet bodies were right against each others with the water dripping above us.
I felt his shaft against me,making me want more.
His hands were placed right under my ass.
"You're so beautiful."he said kissing my neck.
I leaned my head back as he slowly started sucking on my neck,making me let out soft moans.
I felt him slowly put me back down to the ground and turning me around making my back face him.
He stood against me,rubbing my butt against him.
I could feel how hard he was.I wanted him
He placed his hand down on my upper back,gently pushing it,making me bend.
I placed my hands against the wall for support.
"That's right now spread your legs for me."he said squeezing my ass.
I did as he told me to.
"Good girl."he said.
I felt his hand grab me by my side while he used the other to slowly push himself into me.
His dick entered me causing me to let out a loud moan that echoed through the bathroom.
"You sound so hot when you moan." He said pulling me into him.
Both of his hands were now holding onto my love handles and the sound of our skin meeting each others filled the bathroom as he continued thrusting into me.
"Hyunjin-" I moaned as I took in his length.
"That's right,say my name baby." He said thrusting into me even harder.
"Fuck you're so tight."he moaned.
He thrusted into me at a constant pace making me moan even more.
"Hyunjin..." I said as my eyes rolled back.
"Yes just like that."he said grabbing my wet hair.
The heat of the water and the warmth building up inside me made my legs weaker by the minute.
"I can feel your walls clenching around me,it's feels so good."he said pulling me hair even more.
I could feel the tension building up inside me.Every inch of my body was on fire.
"Hyunjin I'm gonna cum." I say.
"Perfect." He says.
He pulls me up against me with his dick still inside me.My back now touching the front of his body.He slips a hand around my waist and pushes down on my womb.
I let out a loud moan.
"Fuck."he says taking his other hand and gently massaging my breast.
"Come on,cum for me now."he says pushing down even harder onto my womb.
I finally let myself go and release.
He moans as my juices run down his dick.
"That's my girl,now don't move." he says keeping himself in me.
I feel a shot of warmth enter me and Hyunjin let's out a loud moan.
I feel his juices overflow in me,the warmth warms up my stomach and I moan as he slowly pulls out of me and his seed slowly flows out me.
I turn around to face Hyunjin.
"That was amazing." I say.
"It was."he says smiling down at me kissing me.
Our tongues glided against each other.
We both slowly pulled away.
"Now why don't you let me wash you?" Hyunjin questioned with a smile on his face.