The betrayel

Hyunjins POV

"How long have you been there for?"Yeonjun asks me.
"Long enough to know what was happening in there."I reply as push myself off of the wall I was leaning against.
flashback*
"Hey Hyunjin,why don't you go find Yeonjun for me please,the fireworks will begin shortly." Bangchan hyung asks me.
I nod and make my way through the crowd.Yeonjun was nowhere in sight,neither were you.I make me way to the bathroom only to be stopped by the strange noises coming out of his room.So that's where he was,that sly fox,he was getting it on with some girl in his room.
I hear her scream in pleasure.Damn Yeonjun must be doing her good in there.I chuckle to myself and decide to wait it out.I can't help but wonder who this mysterious girl was who caught his attention.
A few minutes past and the door finally opens.I turn to see Yeonjun and the girl he just effortlessly fucked come out after him.
Y/n?
What the fuck?It was her?
This caught me off guard.I felt an uncomfortable feeling in my throat as you look me in the eyes.I can tell your surprised to see me waiting here.
There's a strange feeling that comes over me as the thought of you and Yeonjun together play in my head.How you moaned his name and not mine and how he was the one who had you screaming for mercy like that.
The feeling was one I've never felt before,like anger and sadness all compressed into one emotion.Was it jealousy?
Out of all the girls I've met I've never felt jealous after I got with them.It was strictly platonic and we knew it.But why was different for y/n?Was it because I haven't fucked you yet?Was I maybe just being selfish because I wanted you for myself?Whatever I won't let it get to me so easily.I'll have my turn very very soon y/n and you'll love it.
end of flashback*
Our eyes meet and I can tell you have questions.
"There's no need to be worried y/n,it's not like I haven't heard you moan before."I say with a wink.
Yeonjun looks at her with confusion on his face.
"I'm sorry did I miss something?"he asks.
"No,nothing at all." Y/n says as she furiously pushes past me.
I let out a chuckle and look to Yeonjun.
"Have fun while you can,because mine is about to start soon." I warn.

Y/n's POV

I make my way onto the terrace in hope of finding Tae.
I can't believe he really just said that!What was he thinking.That might really mess things up for Yeonjun and I.
A few days ago Yeonjun had asked me if anything had happened between Hyunjin and I.I didn't want to hurt his feelings and ruin our chances together so I said no.In actual fact nothing really happened.We never got the chance to take it further,well that does mean that it could have gone further.
I furrow my eyebrows and push away the thought of what could have happened.
Yeonjun had told me about how he wouldn't want to be with me if I had already been with Hyunjin.I don't know what his reasons were but whatever it was I was willing to understand.A single tear falls,and after that another and another.
"Hey?"I hear a soft voice call out to me.
I turn around only to see one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.She had long blonde hair,beautiful brown eyes with a perfect petite body.
"Hi." I say in response.
"I love your dress."she says with a smile on her face.
"Thank you."I reply.
"Hey,are you okay?"she asks me again.
I wipe my eyes in realization,she could probably tell that I was on the verge of a mental breakdown.
I chuckle.
"Actually.Im not."I say with a sigh.
"Hey,I know we just met but it really seems like you could use a friend,wanna go sit down and talk about it?"she asks.
Now I know opening up to a complete stranger seems nuts,but she was seemed honest and it looked like she was really concerned.
I nod my head and we make our way to the seats next to the pool.
"I'm Rosé,by the way."
"I'm y/n." I say.
"So tell me y/n,what's got you down tonight?"she questions.
"Well,it's kind of complicated.You see this isn't my first party here.The last time I was here I got really intimate with uhh let's call him boy number 1.Fast forward and I end up getting a job at boy number 1's company.At work I meet hot number 2 and we really hit it off.I lied to boy number 2 because I didn't want to hurt his feelings when he asked if boy number 1 and I had any history together.I was invited here tonight by boy number 2 and we uhh...well we hit it off.Boy number 1 sort of uh...heard us an d for some stupid reason told boy number 2 about what happened to us,and now I'm here."I say with a deep sigh.
"Well y/n,it seems like you do have a problem on your hands indeed.My advice,don't put all of your eggs in one basket.You never know what you might be missing out on.And as for boy number 2,if he can't accept that you and boy number 1 have history then how will accept anything.The point of calling it history is because history is in the past.If he fails to see that then that means his not good for you."Rosé advises.
She had a point,Yeonjun and I weren't anything official yet,I don't even know him well enough to understand who he really is as a person.He was acting a bit possessive in my opinion,which to a certain extent is not okay.I guess his not willing to accept my past mistakes,and if he can't do that I better move on.But I'll admit,breaking his heart hurts more than if he'd have broken mine.
"Thanks Rosé,that really helped me find clarity."I say and give her a hug.
"Your welcome,just remember what I told you."
I nod in response.
"Okay everyone,the fireworks are about to start now,please make your way to the terrace!" Chan shouts in the background.
Finally,I could use some color to brighten my night after what happened.They were extraordinary.Nothing like I've ever seen before.These Boy's sure know how to throw a party,I'll give them that.
After the fireworks show Rosé and I head inside for some more drinks.
In the kitchen she asks me "Are you sleeping over tonight?"
I wasn't aware that it was a sleepover,maybe I should go find Tae and ask him if I could maybe stay the night in his room.I don't feel like taking the cab ride home at this point.
"I don't know yet,let's go find my best friend and ask him if I can." I yell to Rosé over the loud music blaring around us.
She nods in response.
I finally find Tae,but his right next to Yeonjun.I turn to Rosé and tell her that I could ask him later.
She picks up on what's happening.
"Nah-uh,get right in there and face him."she demands.
"But that's boy number 2." I panic.
"Come on I'll go with you,just relax."she says and before I know it I'm being dragged closer and closer.
The boys notice us coming closer and Yeonjun pulls out his phone.
I hear him tell Tae that he'll be back soon and Tae nods.
I look past my should as Yeonjun walks past me not even giving me one glance. I don't know if I'm hurt or relieved.
I smile as I near Tae
"Hey Tae,do you think I can stay over tonight.I don't really want to take a cab this late." I ask him in hopes of him agreeing.
"That wouldn't be a problem but did You maybe bring a pajamas or something." He asks.
"Uh no."I say with a giggle.
"But I could use like one of your oversized shirts,y'know like the old days."I suggest.
He laughs at my joke and pats my head.
"Okay But you need to promise to give it back,I'm getting sick of you stealing all my clothes."he says and he pinches my nose.
I give him a small slap on the arm in response to him pinching my nose.
"Thanks Tae!" I say enthusiastically and give him a big hug.
It felt good to know the old Tae was back.I really felt relieved to know that our bond was still there.
"Well,wanna get trashed?" I ask Rosé.
"You know I do!"she exclaims and we run off giggling.
-
"Come on y/n,one more shot!" I hear the crowd cheer out.
I can't seem to bring myself to even sit up properly.
My visions blurry and I reek of alcohol,I try to reach for the shot placed in front of me but it's no use.
I try again and just as I am able to reach it a hand takes the shot glass and downs it.I look up to see who this person is.I focus my eyes and notice the familiar shoulder length brown hair.
"Hyunjin?"I question.
"Get up y/n."he says as he lifts me up from my seat and puts me on his back.
I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my chin on his shoulder.
"Well if it isn't my knight in shining armor,well in your case Louis Vuitton." I joke sluggishly.
"Y/n,you need to take it easy."he informs.
"What are you supposed to be my dad?"I say with a attitude.
"I might not be your dad but I know for a fact you'll be calling me daddy,babygirl."he says.
His words catch me off guard.
"Hyunjin,your funny y'know."
"I know." he says as he places me down onto the kitchen counter.
The cold surface hitting my skin gives me deja vu.
"Sit here,I'm going to get you some water."he instructs.
I sit there obediently.I watch Hyunjin as he pours me some water.He seemed different than before.He seems worried.I see him heading towards me,handing me the glass.
"Thanks."I say with a shy smile and take the water.I drink it and the coolness fills my body and I feel better already.
Hyunjin just stands there watching me.
I place the glass on the counter and jump off of the counter and make my way to the living room.
"Hey y/n..."
I turn around to Hyunjin who looks a bit nervous.
"I-I'm sorry about earlier,I shouldn't have done that."he admits.
I walk up to him,and place a hand on his cheek.
"You couldn't have known Hyunjin."
I smile at him and I make my way back to the living room in search of Rosé.
On the sofa I'm faced with a heart stopping sight.
Y-Yeonjun was making out with another girl?
Already?
I feel my eyes tear up and my I struggle to breathe.I can't help but feel hopeless in the moment.I turn around to run into the other direction but my legs are weak.
I lean onto one of the shelves and catch my breathe.It seems like it's almost impossible to catch my breath,I clench at my heart and take deep breathes.
I couldn't handle this,I needed air.The intoxicated stench of weed and smoke surrounded me and I felt hopeless.
I feel strong arms wrap around me from the back and I look down to the hand wrapped around me.
I feel safe,and I instantly feel more relaxed now.After catching my breath again I turn around to face my hero.
"Hyunjin,i-its you?"