Tension

A few days has passed,and I'm kinda over the whole Hyunjin situation.I've been texting Yeonjun a lot lately and him and I have really hit it off.We actually made plans for me to pay him a little visit later tonight.He said that him and the members have all invited a few friends to hang to celebrate their upcoming comeback and he wanted to invite me.
I'm surprised I wasn't invited by Tae,maybe it's because he doesn't want me to mingle with Hyunjin.We haven't spoken much since my first day at work.
Maybe just a simple "Hi" or "How are you doing?" was said but that's all.I don't expect much from him these days,he was probably busy with the new upcoming album.I'll respect that.
ding ding*
I pick up my phone and see a text from no other than Yeonjun himself.Just seeing his name alone gives me butterflies!
Yeonjun<3:Hey beautiful,the party will start at 7,don't be late I can't wait to see you!Also,the theme is "Sexy" since that's our new albums concept.
See ya<3
I smile at his text before looking at the time. I still have about 2 hours left.
Should I tell Tae that I'll be there?
Probably not,he might try to convince me to stay at home and besides maybe I can use this opportunity to surprise him and show him that I'm no longer interested in Hyunjin,or am I?
No,definitely not interested.
Although I can't help but feel this sort of weird tingly feeling inside me whenever I see him.Its almost like I can't help but want to be with him.
Well that boat has sailed,now this captain has a new treasure,Yeonjun.
I hope we can make things work.
Dating isn't generally favored in the K-pop industry and it is advised that idols don't date.Of course this doesn't stop them.
I honestly find that dating ban utterly ridiculous.They should be allowed the freedom to love whoever they want.
Well as long as we can keep this whole thing on the down low I'm sure everything will be okay.
Well enough dazing,I should start getting ready.
I step into the shower and use my favorite body wash.It has a sweet scent to it.
I step out of the shower and wrap myself with a towel.
I walk up to my wardrobe and pull out my favorite dress ever.
It was a luxurious little black silk dress,it had spaghetti thin straps and showed just enough cleavage to be classified as "sexy".
I paired it up with some strap up heels and my favorite Fendi bag.It was small but practical.I put it over my should and looked into the mirror satisfied with my outfit.
I sat down at my dresser and completed the look with a warm caramel makeup look.
As for my hair,I tied it up in a low pony tail using a hair claw.
My look was completed.

I looked down at my phone

6:40
I should leave soon,traffic might be heavy.
As I leave I remember something.
Hyunjins hoodie.
I grab it out of my tumble dryer and head for the front door.
-
Knock knock*
I knock on their dorm door and am met with a familiar face.
"Hey Felix." I greet and he smiles back at me.
"Wow y/n you look breathtaking,I can see why they hired you as our stylist."he compliments.
He was such a sweetheart.
"Thanks Felix,that's really sweet." I thank him and I enter.
I can hear the loud music blaring and the smell of weed is present.Well tonight's going to be fun.
I make my way through the crowd,I expected a little less people.In every corner I could see people smothering each other,practically swallowing one another.There were others dancing and some doing shots in the kitchen.
I make my way to the rooftop terrace and finally see Yeonjun.
I sneak up behind him and give him a little scare.
"Oh shit,Y/n!"he exclaims and engulfs me in a hug.I chuckle as I lean into his embrace.He was like a teddy bear.I could stay like this all night.
"I'm so glad you could make it,uhm want a drink?" He asks.
"Yeah sure."
We make our way to the kitchen to fix me a drink and I'm met face to face with Tae.He seems shocked to see me here and I walk up to him with Yeonjun by my side.
"Hi,uh Yeonjun invited me."I inform him.
"Hey,that's good.Hows the party so far?"he replies.
He doesn't seem mad like before.Thats a relief.
"It's good,I kinda just got here."
He nods in response.
"Tae!" Someone shouts from the lounge.
"Well duty calls,see you around y/n" and with that Tae is gone.
I focus my attention back at Yeonjun who looks back at me with a smile on his face.
"So what can I get for you?"he asks.
"Oh maybe just a rosé for now please."
"Okay one rosé coming up malady."he says with a wink.
I blush and watch him pour me a drink,wow he had a really good physique.He must work out.
He catches me staring.
"Like what you see y/n."
"Very much."I reply in a cocky tone.
I see a smirk play on his lips and I scoot a bit closer to him in response.
We look into each other's eyes.His eyes were mesmerizing.
I hear him mutter to himself and before I know it his lips meet mine.
The kiss was passionate,I could taste all soju he had drank,it felt like electricity between us and I could tell he meant it.
It wasn't a long kiss,but it was incredible.
We can't get to intimate because we are surrounded by people in the kitchen.
As he pulls away I can see him smiling down at me.
Pleased with what happened I take a sip of my wine and smile to myself.
"Wanna head back outside?" I ask
"Sure."he takes my hand and leads me through the crowd.
"Wait Yeonjun."
He turns around to face me.
"Could you maybe give this back to Hyunjin for me,I don't know if I can face him."
"Sure,I'll be right back,just wait here."he says and I hand him the hoodie.

Yeonjuns POV

I make my way past the crowd to give Hyunjin back his hoodie.I spot him over at the pool on the terrace surrounded by girls.
Not surprised.
"Hey,Hyunjin.Y/n wanted me to give you this." I say.
He looks at me and questions
"Is she here?"
"Yeah I invited her."I inform him.
"Well why doesn't she come say hi to me?"he questions.
I can tell his busy plotting something in his dirty and twisted mind.
"I think she prefers to be by my right now Hyunjin." I state strongly.
"Oh Yeonjun relax,I was just kidding."
I sigh and leave the pool to return to you.
I should probably keep you off of the terrace for now.

Y/n POV
I stand in the living room watching as the rest of the guests dance,they seem to be having a blast.
I notice Yeonjun heading towards me,God he was going to be the death of me.His the definition of perfect.
I walk towards him and wrap my hands around his strong arms.I feel them tense under my touch.I look up to him and notice a certain look in his eyes.
"Hey,wanna go chill in my room for a little,it's kinda crowded here."he asks.
"Well what do you plan to do with me in there Mr Choi Yeonjun?" I ask as I bite my bottom lip.
He looks down at me and chuckles
"Why don't you come find out,huh?"
He takes hold of my wrist and leads me towards his room.
This is starting to get exciting,I don't know what type of person he is behind closed doors but I'm definitely keen on finding out.
He leads me into his room and turns on his light.
I take a seat down on the edge of his bed.He walks towards me with that same smirk he had on his face earlier.
Now standing completely in front of me I look up to him.He takes his thumb and wipes it across my bottom lip.
"God y/n,you have the most beautiful lips." He tells me.
I smile and stand up.Face to face with him I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in for a kiss,I feel him pull me closer by my waist.Our bodies now completely together.
I deepen the kiss by rubbing my hands through his hair and I start to feel his lips start to leave mine and go lower onto my neck.He begins to suck on my neck leaving traces of hickeys all along my neck.
He slips his hands down lower to my ass and picks me up.In response I wrap my legs around his waist.
I can feel his hardness through his black jeans and I begin to grind against it looking for more.
"Fuck"he mutters and throws me down onto his bed.
He climbs on top of me and continues to kiss me.I spread my legs allowing for him to center himself in between them.
Once again I feel his hard cock pushing against my clothed clit and wrap my legs around him once again.
I can feel his dick twitch against my clit and I let out a soft moan.He thrusts against my pussy and it leaves me longing for more.
"Fuck Yeonjun." I moan as he gives me another thrust.
I give into his touch and reach down towards his belt buckle and I start to undo it.I undo the button and unzip his jeans.I slip my hand into his underwear and his moans underneath my touch.
I wrap my hands around his cock,surprised by his thickness and length I begin to stroke him.Up and down.
He moans out my name in pleasure and I flip him over so I may be on top.I go down lower and start sucking on his dick.
I take all of him in my mouth until I nearly choke.Each time faster than the last.I slowly slip off his entire pants leaving his bottom half completely exposed.
I suck on him until the tears are rolling down my face.
"Fuck,y/n,I'm gonna come!"he exclaims.
I look up at him with his cock in my mouth as his juices fill my mouth.I moan in satisfaction and I get up and position myself on his lap.
I begin riding his exposed dick with my clothed pussy and I let out a moan.I can feel my pussy is wet from all this friction and I crave for more.
I feel Yeonjuns long fingers slip into my panties and make his way to my swollen clit.He slips his middle finger in and I let out a loud moan.He drags his finger inside my pussy and pushes it against my clit.My inside clench under his touch.Without a warning he inserts another finger into me and I scream out of pleasure.
"Good girl."He praises me.
He starts stroking me and I become wetter and wetter with every touch.
He pulls my face closer to his with his fingers still inside of me and whispers in my ear, "Come for daddy."
My stomach does backflips to his words and I feel a strong tension building up inside of me.
He starts thrusting his fingers into me,even deeper than before.I feel that tension inside of me get stronger and stronger.My body starts shaking and I feel a hot wave go over me,but still he still he continues to thrust his fingers into me.I moan as I reach my climax,I sweat and get hot flushes.
"Oh God Yeonjun,I'm coming!"I scream on top of my lungs and before I know it I release leaving my body completely numb as I lay on top of him.He kisses my head and whispers
"Good girl."
I look up to him and I plant a short but sweet kiss on his lips.
"We should probably get back to the party."Yeonjun suggests.
"Yeah,the others might wonder where we are."I say and I climb off of him.
"Y/n,I did all that with only my fingers.Imagine what else I could do to you."he says with a dark and husky voice.
I look to him.
"Well I look forward to finding out."and I give him a sly wink.
We gather ourselves together and exit the room.
"Have fun you two?"
"Hyunjin?"I question.He was leaning against the wall right next to Yeonjuns bedroom door?
"Hey there,babygirl."he says with a sly look on his face.
"How long have you been there for?"Yeonjun asks him.
"Long enough to know what was happening in there."