The punishment

A/NHope you are all doing great!Don't forget to leave some recommendations for what else you'd like to see in the future<3

A/N
Hope you are all doing great!
Don't forget to leave some recommendations for what else you'd like to see in the future<3

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

I couldn't predict Hyunjins next move.What were his intentions?I hear him clear his throat before looking down at me.
"You've been a naughty girl,y/n" he says as he squeezes my butt cheek,I could feel his nails piercing into me right through my clothes.
"I-I'm sorry." I stutter.
"No,your not.You still like him,don't you little whore?"he questions.
I shake my head.Hyunjin chuckles to himself.
"Beg."he demands as I feel his hand leave my ass.His hands travel up my back,up my arch.Each touch sending more heat throughout my body.I feel his hand slip into my hair and a sudden yank sends shock waves through my body.
"I said beg."
"For what?"I question.
"Forgiveness.You disobeyed me."he says in a dark tone.
"Please forgive me...master." I plead looking up to him as I caress his chest.
I feel his grip around my hair tighten and I lean my head back as he pulls my head back,exposing my neck.I feel him coming closer and closer towards my neck and I close my eyes and lean in to his touch but before any contact is made he stops.
I open my eyes waiting for something.Anything.
"You thought I'd let you have it that easy?"he questions as he raises he head away from me and let's me out of his embrace.
"On your knees.Now."he instructs.
I obediently follow his instructions and get down on my knees right in front of him.
"Good girl"
I look up to him with puppy dog eyes and he starts unbuckling his belt.I watch as he aggressively pulls his belt off of his pants and throws it on the floor.Next he starts unzipping his trousers.
Hyunjin looks down to me.
"Give me your hand."
I place my hand in his and he places my hand over his erection.I can feel it right through his pants.I gulp as I lick my lips in response.
"Do you want that?"he whispers.
I nod in response.I feel my insides turn as I feel his cock twitch under my hand.
"Too bad you won't be getting it."he says removing my hand.
I frown in confusion.He then places his hand in front of my face.I stare at it in confusion.
"I want you to spit on my hand."he demands.
Why would he want that?Although I had many questions I still did what he requested.I spit right onto his hand and he smiles as I do so.
"Perfect." he praises.
I see him reach into his trousers with his other hand.I mesmerizingly watch him as he pulls out his throbbing dick out of his pants.I moan at the sight of his length.He signals for me to keep quiet.
"Now,I want you to watch me."he says as he starts to stroke his cock with his spit soaked hand.My spit.
I watch each stroke as he leans his head back moaning in pleasure.It arouses me so.I crave attention.His attention.
He starts going faster and faster.I notice him biting down on his bottom lip.I moan at this sight.I notice him coming closer towards me. I look up to meet his gaze.
"Open your mouth,babygirl."
I do so willingly.I feel his cock enter my mouth.He pushes his cock deeper down my throat.I choke on his cock and he growls.
"Good girl,gag for daddy."
I take his dick deeper into my mouth and he lets out a loud moan.He quickly grabs the back of my head,keeping his cock deep in my throat.
I feel a warm feeling in the back of my throat as his juices flow out my mouth.
With his dick still in my mouth he thrusts it even deeper into my mouth and I feel the tears fall down my face.However he doesn't stop,he just keeps on thrusting,in and out.Each time deeper than the last.
"Fuck..." he moans as he cums all in my mouth.The flavor of his juices fill my mouth and I smile in satisfaction.
He pulls his cock from out my mouth.He kneels down and pats my head.
"Who's a good girl?" He plays as he buckled up his trousers.
"Get up." He instructs.
I rise to my feet but my legs feel shaky.Could it be because of how aroused I was right now.I wanted him to give my something. I needed it.ASAP.
"Hyunjin..." I say as I walk closer towards him.I stand on my tippy toes,placing my hands on his chest and leaning in to whisper into his ears.
"I need you,right now."
Hyunjin gives me a sly smile and before I know it I'm pinned up right against my wall of my living room.
"You need me,huh? How bad?Tell me."he teases as his hands reach down to my thighs.He taps them signaling for me to spread them and I do so without hesitation.
"Really bad...Hyunjin." I plead.
I feel his leg slip in between my thighs.
"Then show me you little whore."
I feel his leg press harder and harder against my needy clit and I roll my eyes back as I arch my back away from the way.
I start grinding my pussy against he leg and as he watches me with hungry eyes.
He removes his leg and I look at him with wanting eyes.
"There there,there's more where that came from."he assures as he slips his hand right into my panties.
"My God,your so wet y/n" he says thrusting his fingers deep into me.
I gasp in shock and I grab onto his shirt.I start grinding against his fingers nearing my climate.
"Fuck...Hyunjin,I-I'm..."I day out of breath.
"You what?"he asks this time thrusting his fingers even deeper.
I scream.
"Im gonna c-cum." I warn.
"Good girl." And with that he stops what his doing and backs away from him.
What the fuck was he doing?I was supposed to finish.
"Naughty girls like you don't deserve to finish."he says as if he can almost read my mind.
So this was my punishment?
All this time he was planning to leave me hanging?
First I didn't get to finish with Yeonjun,like that wasn't frustrating enough,then he made me watch him touch himself.Literally torturing me and now this?
"Hyunjin,please."
"No."
He really wasn't going to let this go,now was he?
No.I needed to convince him.I start walking towards him.
"Please...daddy?"I plead in a childlike tone as I start unbuttoning his shirt starting from the bottom up.He didn't resist,maybe I could get my way?
His chest now fully exposed,I slowly peel his shirt from off of his body.
I trace the outline of his abs as I look at him,never breaking eye contact once.
I lead him to sit down on my sofa and I climb on top of him.
He just watches me as I do all the work.I slowly remove my t-shirt and bra leaving me in nothing but my shorts.
I take Hyunjins hand and place it on my breast.My nipples go hard under his gaze and I throw my head back enjoying his touch.He takes my right nipple and gives them a little squeeze and with my left,he starts sucking on it.I squirm in response.
He stops and looks up to me before engulfing me in a hot yet passionate kiss.This was the most passion I'd ever felt from his side.It felt as if my whole world had collided and he was the reason why.
The kiss felt warm.It gave me comfort.It made me feel a sort of happiness I haven't felt in a while.
This kiss didn't feel like anything we had ever done.It felt real,not casual.At first I thought that that Hyunjin was only using me for his pure enjoyment but after this it made me realize that he may actually be capable of conveying real and meaningful emotions.
It gave me hope,that some day he'd look at me more than just a casual hookah option.
Did I like Hyunjin?
Yes.
Did he feel the same way?
I'm not sure about that quite yet.
I just hope I don't get my hopes up all for nothing.
At last this kiss is broken and I look down at Hyunjin.Something seemed different.He had a softer,more mellow look on his face.Just like the first time I saw him.Well besides the time in the kitchen.
But he seemed at ease and more relaxed than before.
"Thank you."he says softly.

Hyunjin's POV
Seeing Yeonjun at y/n's house that late at night killed me.I was so afraid that I'd loose her to him.Once again my anger issues got the best of me and I-I took it out on her.The slightest things tick me off.
I couldn't help but feel betrayed after seeing them together.I know Yeonjun and I know he'd do anything to get into a girls pants.Only problem is you didn't know that.You were so blinded by his "good boy" visage that you didn't even realize how toxic he really was.
I'm not trying to be selfish,I just was to protect you.Well,maybe im being a little selfish.
Of course I was feeling you physically,sexually.But I wanted to be there for you emotionally.
When you showed me how much you really wanted me I felt relieved.I felt as if I had won.I didn't feel alone.
I guess you can say me being so selfish and stubborn is because of my desire to be the best.Its always been a red flag of mine and I hate it.
Normally I wouldn't give a damn about my members and who they liked,but it felt different with you.I couldn't stand knowing that they were fantasizing about you.
I didn't want to scare you off but I didn't want to hide who I truly am.The truth is...I have issues and I find pleasure in pain.Most girls would have run off already.But you...you stayed and I guess that's what attracts me to you so damn much.
Y/n,your going to be the death of me.