Dance with me?

All eyes were on us,but suddenly I didn't feel as suffocated as before.Nerves come and go and I guess this was a situation where they have completely left.
We made our way to familiar group.There stood Hyunjins group alongside Rosé.
"Talk about a entrance."said Bangchan as he came over to hug us.
Rosé came running to me squealing.
"You're literally gonna be the talk of the town,we'll company at least.Everyone is sworn to secrecy."she said taking my hand.
"Oh what's this?"she asked looking down at the ring on my finger.
"Tada!" I said showing her my ring.
"OH MY HEAVENS!"she exclaimed.
"Yes,you are looking at the future Mrs Hwang."I added.
"I'm so happy for you!"she said embracing me in a big hug.
I smiled.
"Thank you."
I looked over her shoulder and saw Taehyung in his own little world as usual.I turned to Hyunjin and whispered in his ear.
"I'm gonna tell him."I said and Hyunjin gave me a nod.
I slowly walked over to Taehyung.When he noticed me he smiled like a little boy without a worry in the world.
"Wow,y/n.You look incredible."he said.
"As do you."I replied.
I took a deep breath before the words left my mouth.
"There's something I want to tell you." I said.
A blank expression grew on his face.
"Are you pregnant?"he asked.
"Well no...I'm engaged."I blurted out.
He looked at me with no sign of any emotion.I couldn't tell what he was thinking.I looked down at the floor waiting for a response or something.
"Well,when's the wedding?"he asked.
I looked up in surprise.
"Wait you're not angry?"I questioned.
"I am a but disappointed that our little deal we made as kids to marry each other didn't play out but I'm happy for you.You found happiness and that's all that matters." He said placing a hand on my shoulder.
One thing about Taehyung is that he always has supported me.Well for the most part.
Hyunjin came from behind me to greet Taehyung.
"Congratulations." Said Taehyung.
"Thanks."replied Hyunjin as him and Taehyung shook hands.
"Treat her like a queen.Keep her as happy as she is now and make sure you'll always be there for her,alright?"he said to Hyunjin.
"I will,and you...please continue being such an amazing friend to her."added Hyunjin.
Were these two actually being nice to each other?
Suddenly the lights dimmed and love song by Lana del Rey started playing.
"Y/n,may I have this dance?"asked Hyunjin taking my hand in his.
I slowly placed my hand in his and he lead me into the center of the dance floor.His hand on my waist and the other holding mine.I placed ny hand on his shoulder and we slowly started dancing.
Everyone in the room had just vanished,like it were just us two and no one else in the world.All I could feel in that moment was ethereal.I felt like I was in my very own fairytale,like a damsel who finally found her knight in shining armor.

I couldn't imagine my future without him in it.I pictured our lives together,our wedding,buying our first house together,sitting together at the dinner table with our family.
The song ended and we made our way back to the others.We were just minding our business when a familiar face approached us.
"I see you two are still together." Said the voice.
Hyunjin and I both looked at the person who was now standing in front of us.
"Momo."he said with annoyance.
Right,she was the ex.I stepped up and took his hand in mine.She looked down at our intertwined hands and scoffed.
"Is that a ring?"she asked.
"Yes."I said sternly.
"Don't feel special,he told me that he wanted fo marry me too in the past."she said trying to tick me off.
"Did he propose?" I asked.
"Well no,but he said he wanted to."she said.
"Mmm...well he didn't actually propose to you Momo so don't feel too special." I said.
Hyunjin laughed.
"I'm engaged now,so I don't want to see you trying anything with me again,okay?" Said Hyunjin and with that he dragged me out of the conversation and lead me out of the hall.
We were now standing in the hallway outside the hall,completely alone.
"God,I just wish she'd leave us alone."he said.
I could tell he was pretty upset.
I pulled him in for a hug,wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Don't let her ruin our evening,she's trying to get to you so don't let her win."I reassured him.
He wrapped his arms around me,returning the hug.He pulled me even closer than what I already was to him.
His fingers traced my back and my exposed skin,sending shivers down my spine.I looked up to him.His eyes burning with desire met mine.I leaned closer to him until our lips were inches apart.
"I can't wait to rip this dress off of you." He whispered as he pushed me against the wall.
He cupped my face in his hands as he kissed me ever so passionately.Our tongues glided against each other fueling the fire within me.Hyunjin placed his hands on my waist and then lifted me up against the wall.With my legs now wrapped around him I could feel just how hard he had gotten.He started to move his hips against me and I could feel the tension down there building up.My hands got tangled up in his hair as he started placing kisses on my neck leading down to my breasts.He took his hand and placed it on my left breast and start to aggressively massage it.A subtle moan left my mouth as he continued to penetrate my breast over my dress.He put me back down and instantly pushed me back up against the wall with my back facing him.He gave my butt a gentle squeeze before slowly slipping his hand under my dress.
"Won't somebody see us?" I asked.
"Not if we we're quick enough."he said and run his finger over my slit.
He moved my panty to the side and gently inserted two fingers.A moan escaped my lips and he quickly cover my mouth with his free hand while he continued to work his fingers in me.
I could feel his boner up against me while he fingered me.
My legs began to feel weaker and I could tell I was nearing the end.He started to move his fingers even faster making me lean my head back in satisfaction.
"Cum for me." He growled in my ear and with that I released causing my legs to go limp.He pulled his fingers out and licked them dry while maintaining eye contact with me.
"Let's get you to the rest room,so you can freshen up."he said kissing my forehead.
I smiled and took his hand as he lead me down the hallway.
I for one was super relieved that no one had caught us.