A forbidden kiss

A/NIf your still reading up till this point I just want to say thank you for supporting my work and I really do appreciate you taking time to read my book

A/N
If your still reading up till this point I just want to say thank you for supporting my work and I really do appreciate you taking time to read my book.
While I'm at it I might as well bless you with a pick of sweet Tae😋💜
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I stared into Hyunjins eyes.They were different from before.They felt welcoming and reassuring.
"Y/n,are you okay.You seem a bit faint."
I nod in response.I was still shocked about him helping me like this.
Why was he doing this?Was he just being kind?Was he trying to make up for what he did earlier?I needed answers.
"I'm fine Hyunjin,thanks." I reply looking into his eyes.I stare into them and deeply get lost in them.You can't blame me,they were mesmerizing.Hyunjin was glowing,and the music In the background seemed to disappear as I looked into his eyes.Its like my broken heart started to mend,all because oh Hyunjin.
I forgot about everything that happened earlier in the night with Yeonjun.The thoughts of Yeonjun with another girl doesn't hurt me anymore.I feel like a new person.
"Like What you see?"Hyunjin asks.Ive probably been staring for too long now.
"Mmm maybe just a little."I saw with a smirk playing on my lips.
Hyunjin takes a step closer to me and kneels down to whisper into my ear.His breath tickles my neck as he whispers into my ear.
"Well I for one really like what I see."
My body jolts to his words.His breath leaves my neck and he straightens his back not once breaking eye contact with me.
*
A few hours pass and the party finally ends.I make my way to Taes room.I open the door and to ny surprise I'm met with Taes naked back towards me.Thank God he still had his trousers on.I stop in my tracks.He had a fit body,I'll admit that.He turns around and greets me with a smile.
"Hey y/n,I'll get you a T-shirt right after I finish changing."
"O-okay I'll just uh wait outside so l-long."I stutter.
He chuckles,"Y/n are you nervous."
"No I'm n-not."
"Oh yeah,well there's no need for you to wait outside."he says and a small smirk emerges on his lips.
"Okay,I guess it's okay then."I shrug and take a seat on his bed.I stare up awkwardly at te roof as he changes right in front of me.Not gonna lie it was hard not to take a peak.
"Well,I'm done."he says as he reaches for a T-shirt in his wardrobe.
"Here ya go."
I take the T-shirt from his hands.My fingers brush against his.
"Thanks."
I say and I stand up and head for the door.
"Where are you going?" Tae asks.
"I'm going to go change."
"You can change here,I won't peak.Promise."he says as he comes closer and crosses heart.
I laugh at this little gesture,it took me back to our childhood days.Whenever we wanted to prove our sincerity we'd do this.The normal way to do it was to cross your own heart,but we wanted to be different and it felt more special doing this.
He laughs back at me.
"Okay,fine." I say.
I turn around with my back facing Tae who's on his phone.I can feel the heat rushing towards my cheeks even though his not watching I can't help but feel embarrassed.

Taehyungs POV

I pull out my phone as y/n changes.Scrolling through insta.I was tempted to look up from my phone.I've been having these strange feelings towards y/n and I thought pushing her away would work and make them disappear but they haven't.The first time I was aware of these feeling we're back at the first dorm party,when I caught her and Hyunjin together.
I felt jealousy and all sorts of emotions.
I will never inform y/n about my feelings towards her.She always said that the girl that breaks my heart will have to deal with her,but what if that girl were to be her?She'd hate herself for hurting me and I'm scared I'll stop her from going for a guy she likes because she's too worried about me.Im just scared that guy is Hyunjin.
Lost in thought I look up from my phone unknowingly.I catch a glimpse of your body in front of me.I watch how you slip my T-shirt over your head.My eyes trace the rest of your body,scanning every detail.You were perfect.I stare at your black lingerie.It fit you perfectly.Your ass looked so good in that.
What the fuck was I thinking.I focus my eyes back on my phone but images of your body flood my mind.Every curve was perfect.
I'm woken up from my trance when I feel you plump yourself on my bed.I chuckle,she's adorable.