Coincedence?

I don't think Tae will ever get over that night.I'm still confused as to why he was so mad at me.Was he jealous?
No,that can't be it.We're best friends!

Flash forward to January 2022
I've attended many job interviews but all unsuccessful,until today.
I finally got a call back from this super big company saying that they want me to start as soon as possible.
Honestly,this is the biggest news ever!I wonder what groups and artists I'll be working with?I mean considering this company is pretty big must mean that I'll be working with pretty powerful people.
Tomorrow's my first day.Starting a new job can be stressful,especially when it's your first one!I better not screw this one up.
beep* beep*
Well today's the day!Lets do this.
I get out bed,heading straight for the shower.
I'm lost in thought when suddenly I remember TAE'S GROUP!
He never told me about his company,what if they were under the same company I'm working at?
That wouldn't be so good.
Whatever,there are hundreds of company's,what are the chances?
I get out the shower and wrap a towel around me heading to my bedroom.
What to wear?
Sexy?
Chic?
Casual?
Professional?
Eventually I pull out my favorite pair of slacks,white t-shirt,black shirt,sneakers and of course accessories.

What to wear?Sexy?Chic?Casual?Professional?Eventually I pull out my favorite pair of slacks,white t-shirt,black shirt,sneakers and of course accessories

Perfect.
I head to the subway making my way to my favorite café to pick up a coffee before work.
~
I'm here,I make my way into the building,it's huge!
I head towards the secretary's desk still amazed by the architecture.

~I'm here,I make my way into the building,it's huge!I head towards the secretary's desk still amazed by the architecture

"Today's my day,nothing will ruin it-" and with that I crash to the floor.
I look up after coming to my senses and see a familiar face in front of me.
"Hyunjin?"
He smiles at me offering his hand.I hesitantly take it.
Finally back onto my feet I peer down onto my drenched t-shirt.
Shit!
I'm wearing white!
I catch Hyunjin glaring down at breasts for a few seconds before returning eye contact with me.
"Nice to see you again,y/n"
"H-Hyunjin,what are you doing here?"I question.
"I work here."
Wait-
Was this his company?If so,where was Tae?
"Here let me help you with that" Hyunjin says as he slowly removes his hoodie.
I was mesmerized,I caught a glimpse of his toned abs as he lift he arms to remove the hoodie.
"Y/N?"
"Y/N?"
I'm woken out of my trance and see Hyunjin handing me his hoodie.I hesitate to take it but I'm not really in a position to reject it I mean I kinda need it.
I look up at him and I shyly reach for it.A sly smile plays on his lips and he swiftly pulls the hoodie away from me.
"Really?" I question.
"Yes,really" he replies.
Once again I try to grab it again but instead I end up tripping over my own feet and fall right into him.
This was awkward.He looks down at me and mumbles "Perfect" to himself.
I gather myself and give him a glare.Before I know it he pulls me towards him.Our bodies nearly touching.I could feel his body heat.It was happening again.I stare into his eyes only to hear him chuckle.
He takes his hoodie and puts it over my head,slowly pulling it down till the hoodie is on me.Did he just put his hoodie on me?
I look down only to see his hands still resting on my waist.
"Y/N?"
Once again I hear my name but to my surprise it isn't Hyunjin,it's Tae!
I look to Tae but instead of making eye contact with him,his eyes are elsewhere.
His staring at Hyunjins hands on my waist.
"Y/N,what are you doing here?"
"I-I work here now?" I stutter.
There's a short silence.Taehyung walks towards us and flicks Hyunjins hands off of me and quickly grabs mine.
"Come on,let's go."he says sincerely.
Is he seriously still mad at me?
Before I can even resist he pulls me away from Hyunjin.I look back over my shoulder only to see Hyunjin with a big,mischievous grin on his face.
What was up with them,why were they acting so odd?
We finally stop walking I turn to him.
"Tae,what the fuck was that?"I question.
"Nothing" he mumbles.
Something was definitely wrong.
"Tae,you've been acting strange since the party,what's wrong?"
"It's nothing,I just..."he says but he doesn't finish his sentence and instead looks down at the floor.
"Tae,are you okay?"
I hated seeing him like this,Tae was really special to me and seeing him like this hurt,it really hurt.
"I'm fine,I-I just want you to stay away from him,no I need you to stay away from him."he pleads.
"Who,Hyunjin?"I question.
"Yes"
"B-But why?"
"His just...not who you think he is,y/n"