The confession

Sorry for not updating this book for such a long time.Honestly I've been super busy,but here is the next chapter<3
Thank you for still supporting me and I do hope you are happy with the book and the way it's going:)
As always feel free to comment any ideas or suggestions.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Y/N's POV:
Yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster,I'll be the first to admit that but somehow I feel connected to Hyunjin more than ever.I never understood why he was the way he was but now I do.He was a lost soul and he needed guidance.I wanted to be there for him.
I hate to admit but Hyunjin has a special spot in my heart.
ding dong*
"It's 9 in the morning,who could that possibly be?"i say as I head towards the front door.
I peep through the peephole only to see Rosé waiting outside the door.
I open it eagerly.
"Y/n!" She says as she engulfs me in a hug.Gosh she had so much energy so early in the morning,that could only mean one thing.
"Good night last night,huh?" I question with my eyebrow raised.
She squirms in excitement.
"You have no idea!"She adds jumping around like a little child.
She takes a seat on my sofa and I join her.
"So what happened?"i question excitedly.
She sits up straight and clears her throat and looks me in the eyes.
"We fucked!But not just any sort of fuck,no.He took me up to his penthouse suite and ordered a whole bunch of sushi and wine,and then guess what?!" She screams in excitement.
I raise my shoulders.
"We fucked in the jacuzzi,we fucked on the kitchen counter,on the couch and even in the shower!"She exclaims.
My eyes widen.
She giggles once again.It's clear that Felix makes her really happy.
"Rosé,I'm so happy for you." I say as I hug her.
"Thanks y/n." She says.
I hear my doorbell ring once again,gosh who could it be this time?
I excuse myself and I go to open up the door.I look through the peephole.
Hyunjin?
What could he possibly want this early?
I open the door and he steps in giving a me a kiss.
"Hyunjin?" I question as I close the door behind him.
"Morning y/n."he says walking into my apartment.
" What are you doing here so early in the morning?"I question.
"Well,you weren't replying to my messages,y/n." he says making his way into my living room with me following behind him.
"Well I was kinda busy." I reply.
He stops in his tracks and turns around with his eyebrow raised.
"Busy?With what exactly?" He questions as he turns around and heads for my living room.
Before I can answer we're already in my living room.
"Oh,you're so lucky y/n." He says patting my head.
Did he think I had some other dude over.
Rosé gets up from the couch and gives me a smirk.
"We'll y/n,I've got to go to uh,work." She says as she hurries past us and leaves through the front door.
"What are you doing here?" I question Hyunjin.
"Get ready." He says as he takes a seat on my sofa.
"For what?" I question.
"We're going out."he replies.
"To where?" I question in annoyance.
"The beach."he replies.
I giggle at his comment,it's cute that he wants to take me to the beach.I guess this would explain his outfit choice though.
"We'll need to wait for Tae first...fine,I'll be done soon." I say as I hurry off into my room.
I pull out my favorite black bikini.
"Fuck I need help tying the strings."
"Hyunjin?" I call out.
I hear his footsteps grow louder and louder as he approaches my room.
I look over my shoulder and notice him standing by my door.
"Mind giving me a hand?" I ask and I notice him staring at my ass.
I turn around to face him and he starts to walk towards me.He licks his lips as he comes towards me.
"Like what you see,huh?" I ask with a smirk.
"Indeed." He replies.
I feel his hands wrap around my waist and he pulls me closer towards him.I can feel his erection through his shorts and I gulp.
"God y/n,you're so hot."he says under his breath as he lifts my chin bringing our faces closer to each other.
We should stop this.
I just remembered that Taehyung will be here any minute now.His coming to fetch his old camera,says he needs it for some vlog his company is forcing him to do.I used to use it when I photographed the outfits at fashion week.It was a hobby of mine.
"Hyunjin...let's just stop for now."I struggle to let out.
He looks down at me.
"Oh and why is that?"he questions raising his right eyebrow at me.God that intimidated me so damn much.
"I-I uh Tae's coming soon."I stutter as he starts placing kisses down my neck.My weak spot,and he knew this.
I give into his touch and I place my arms around his neck,deepening the kiss.He lifts me up,placing my legs around his waist.He carries me to my bed and plops me down.