Stuck in the middle

Hyunjins POV*
I stood outside y/n's door for about 10 minutes ringing her doorbell and I still haven't gotten a reply.
Is she not home?
After patiently waiting I finally hear the door unlocking.There I see sleepy y/n with bed hair emerging from behind her door.
Did I wake her?
"Did I wake you?" I say as I fix the strand of hair resting on her face.
She quickly shakes her head blushing.Was it because of this little gesture?
She's so cute when she's all shy.
"Aww,you're blushing." I say as I smile leaning against her door frame.
"Am not!" She says rolling her eyes as a smile slowly emerges on her lips.
I shake my head and laugh.She really gets my heart racing sometimes.
"Well,are you not going to let me in?" I say as I hold up a bag full of snacks.
I see y/n look behind her biting her lip as if she's hesitant about doing so.
"Oh come on,you've probably seen how messy our dorm gets.I don't care for a bit of a mess." I say laughing.
"No Hyunjin it's not that." She says in a whisper.
I raise my eyebrow in confusion.
"Well you see,Taehyung is here and I know things are pretty awkward between the two of you." She says biting her lip.
"Oh come on,he'll probably be leaving soon anyways,right?"
She shakes her head slowly.
"Actually we were planning on staying in today and just watching some Netflix.Sorry,I should have told you." She replies.
She looks guilty.
I look down at the snacks I have in the bag.
"Hey I have an idea,since I've already brought some snacks and with why don't you let me join you guys?" I say.
I'm not the type to invite myself without an invitation but oh well.I wanted to spend time with y/n.Even if that meant having him with us.
She stands there and thinks for a second before smiling.
"Okay,but you have to promise to behave,okay?" She says as she opens the door for me to enter.
"I can't make any promises,babe." I say as I walk past her and into her apartment.
I enter the living room and see Taehyung on the sofa.He acknowledges my presence.
"Hyunjin?" He questions as he stands up from the sofa.
"Y/n said I could stay." I say taking a seat on the opposite side of the sofa.
He roles his eyes.
"You-" he says but can't finish his sentence because his caught off guard by y/n entering the living room.
That's right.Just shut it.
"Uh,so Tae I said Hyunjin could stay,that cool?" She says in hope that he agrees.
"It's fine y/n,I dont mind." He says smiling at her and sits back in his original seat.
He's so annoying when he puts on that sweet little angel act of his.If y/n weren't here he wouldn't be acting like this.
Y/n looks at the sofa.
Y/n's POV
So they left a space open for me to sit right in between them,huh?
Well that's going to be awkward.I mean it is better than having the two of them sitting next to each other.They'd probably fight like cat and dog.
The atmosphere is smothered in awkwardness.
I need to find a way to relieve this tension.
"So,what are we watching?" I question.
"Action."
"No,horror."
Great...
They can never agree on anything.The boys continue to argue over which genre to watch.They're like two toddlers fighting over a toy.I guess that makes me the toy in a way.
"Okay that's it,we're watching a comedy."I say.
That's right a comedy is perfect.That way it will brighten up the mood and it won't set a romantic atmosphere.That's the one thing I don't need right now.
I browse through the movies until I find one that looks interesting.
"Ah yes,this is the one." I say as I smile and put it on.
A few minutes go by as we all quietly watch the movie.
"Y/n is the AC on?" Hyunjin asks.
"Yeah it is pretty cold."Taehyung agrees.
Well there's something they can agree on.
"No actually.Are you guys cold?"
They both nod.
"I'll go get a blanket." I say as I get up from my seat.
"No y/n,sit down let me go get it." Taehyung says as he grabs my wrist stopping me from walking.
I smile at his politeness and sit down again.
Such a gentleman.
Hyunjin scoffs.
Taehyung then leaves the two of us alone in the living room as he goes to fetch a blanket.
Hyunjin looks at me and cups my face in his hands.He pulls me in for a strong and passionate kiss.While we are kissing he takes my hand and places it on his lap.
I can feel his bulge through his pants.
My God.
"You feel that y/n,I want you." He whispers into my lips.
To be honest,I wanted him too.But that wasn't possible because Taehyung was with us.
"Hyunjin,we can't." I say pulling away from the kiss.
"At least not now." I say smirking.
Just then Taehyung comes back holding a blanket.
Thankfully he didn't see anything.
We spread the blanket over us and continue to watch the movie.
Naturally,I couldn't focus on the movie anymore.
After feeling Hyunjin all I could think about was how good it would feel to have him touch me right now,or to touch him.
A mischievous smile plays on my lips as I slowly slide my hand under the blanket and reach for Hyunjins thigh.
I carefully run my hand up it until I reach his dick.He was still hard.
Hyunjin looks at me and I look at him with a smile on my face.
I pull my finger up to my lips and gesture for him to be quiet.With that I start rubbing his bulge in a up and down motion.I feel it twitch under my touch and I giggle.
I look at Taehyung who has quietly dozed off.
Was this movie that boring to him?

Just then I feel a hand trailing up my leg.I looked at Hyunjin and he winked.
My legs were crossed but I opened them slightly granting him some access.This was really risky.
I was wearing my pajama shorts that were really loose so it was easy for him to do anything.
I feel his hand moving the fabric away so that he can reach the area that craved for his attention.
I feel him gently slip a finger into me as I inhale a deep breath.He chuckled to himself as he inserts another before swirling it around in me.I bite my lip trying to restrain myself.I starts moving his fingers around faster and faster.I lean my head back as he lets his fingers work magic.
He slightly removes them before shoving it back in and I moan but Hyunjin covers my mouth with his hand.
If it weren't for that Taehyung would have probably woken up.
Hyunjin continues to maneuver his fingers in me and I can't help but want more. I look at Hyunjin with puppy eyes.
"Aww,you want more,huh?" He asks as his eyes darken.
I nod.
And with that he removes his finger and stops.He leans to whisper something into my ear.
"I'll give you more once he leaves." He says and continues to watch the movie as if nothing happened.
Right now there's so much tension in between my hips and I can't do anything about it but wait it out.
Guess we'll have to wait until the movie is over.