Fate

Hyunjin stayed the night.The night flew by faster than you could blink an eye.We spent most of the night talking about the little things in life,our dreams for the future,our past and even just about how nothing in this world makes any sense.
"Do you believe in fate?"
"Fate?" I questioned as I sat up in bed.
"Yeah,fate."he replied smiling.
"I don't know,I guess I've never really thought that things were meant to happen just because the universe planned it to."I reply.
"Well,I believe in fate,and us meeting must have been fate.Like Romeo and Juliet."he says looking at me smiling.
I laugh.
"Romeo and Juliet?Might I remind you that they both died Mr Hwang.I really hope for our sake we're not like them."I joke.
"I don't mean it like that.The universe intended for us to meat,they knew you would be my kryptonite.Since you...my life has changed in so many ways."he says taking my hand in his.
"I've changed your life?"
He laughs and lies back down with his hands behind his head.
"Yeah,for starters you make me amazing every comeback,I mean I could dress before I met you but wow I'm basically unstoppable now."
I give his shoulder a soft punch.
"Come on now,that's my job." I say rolling my eyes
"But honestly,since I've met you I've left so many of my bad habits in the past,you're the only girl I've been with now for a while and every single time a girl looks my way it gives me the ick.You're all I think about." He admits.
I never knew Hyunjin could be this sweet.I smile at him and cup his face in my hands and I place a sweet kiss on his lips.
"Hyunjin,this is the nicest thing you've ever told me,where's all coming from?"
"I just felt like I needed to get it off my chest,it's been on my mind for a while now.You're my safe place,I feel like you would never judge me.I'm pretty messed up."he says looking down.
"Hyunjin,you're not messed up.You're human and I'd say you're pretty darn close to perfect." I say hurrying myself into his chest.
"Thanks y/n,you really..." he stops for a second and I look up to him.
Without a warning Hyunjin blurts out lyrics from Twices song.
"You make me feel special~"
"You're so cringe you goofball." I say as I burst into laughing.
He laughs as well before jumping out of bed.
"Let's make some breakfast,I got to head out soon but I have a bit of time to spare." He says excitedly.

Hyunjins words stuck with me.He had it completely wrong,he was the one who made me feel special.He chose me,he could of had anyone but he chose me.

"Okay,I've got bacon,eggs,cereal,and some cheese.Pick your poison." I say going through my kitchen.
"Hmm...how about omelettes with bacon and cheese."he suggests.
"Sounds good." I say happily.
Hyunjin and I start preparing the breakfast.
"You know,I could see us doing this a couple years from now with our daughter waiting in the living room drawing a cute little picture of our family."he says.
"Daughter?" I question.
"Yes I've always wanted a little girl." He says smiling at me.
I smile looking at the ground.
"No,I want a son,maybe he'll get his fathers looks."I say pinching his nose.
"Aren't you the charmer?" He says pulling me closer and kissing my cheek.
"What can I say,I've got good game."I say.
"Okay Casanova,watch that bacon."he jokes as he flips the omelette.
After cooking Hyunjin and I sat down at the table on my balcony admiring the view.
"Seoul's such a beautiful city,don't you think?" I say staring at the city below us.The lively streets,the tall buildings,the tall beautiful mountains,the people.Everything about this city was so captivating,it felt unreal.
"It is." He says looking at me.I revert my gaze back to him and see him staring at me.I smirk.
"What's this Hyunjin,are you simping over me right."I say teasing him.
"Pshh me?A simp?Only for you?"he flirts.
Gosh he really knew how to make a woman feel good.
"Hey Hyunjin,everything you said earlier...did you...did you mean it?"I ask staring longingly into his eyes.
He takes my hand into his.
"Every single word,y/n."
I feel my cheeks turning red.
"I think-I think I believe in fate now.In us." I say.
A smile creeps onto his lips as he squeezes my hand.

I think I may be falling for him,like really hard and I'm pretty sure my choice is really obvious.
He is my fate

A/N
I know my chapters are getting shorter but that's because I'm trying to upload more frequently now so writing shorter chapters more frequently really are just more convenient.
Thank you for continuing to support my book it really means a lot to me.This is my first book ever so seeing that people like it really helps me stay motivated.
Love you~