Uninvited guest

My lord,step on me

My lord,step on me...disrespectfully😫

A/n
Sorry for not uploading for quite some time now,I've been really busy with my final exams and I needed to focus on my studies.I do hope you understand. Love ya<3

To my surprise,time was going by extremely fast.It was already Thursday and if I'm being honest I was just a tad bit scared about meeting Hyunjin tomorrow.
I've seen him so many times before but the was different.I didn't know what to expect and it was driving me nuts.What could this meeting possibly be about?What was his agenda?

I had just gotten off from work and I was exhausted,it's about 8:30 pm right now.The company's biggest girl group were shooting a music video for their upcoming comeback which meant my schedule was packed.
I sigh and plop myself onto my sofa and pull out my phone out of my pocket.I scroll through my messages when one specific message catches my attention.I gulp as I read the name of the messenger.
"Yeonjun" I whisper.
I sit up straight and click on his name.I wasn't expecting a message from him out of all people.I thought he was mad at me still.
Hey y/n
I have something to say,mind if I come over?
I read the message and without even realizing my fingers had already started typing a reply.
Sure,I'm home right now.

Maybe he wanted to talk to me about his actions and apologize?
-
20 minutes later

I make my way to my front door after hearing the doorbell ring.That must be Yeonjun!
Yes,I was excited to see him again and set things straight.It didn't feel right to leave things on the terms that they were on.Yeonjun had cared for me when I felt bad,and I cared for him.
I open my door and I see Yeonjun standing there.He was gorgeous.I smile and he smiles back at me.
"Hey,y/n." He says.
"H-hi."I stutter letting him in.
We make our way to my living room and we take a seat on my sofa.I wasn't sure what to say.I didn't want to make things more awkward than what it was already.
"Y/n"I hear him call my name as he stares at the floor.
I look up and see him fiddling with his hands.
"I'm sorry."he adds clenching his jaw.
I couldn't help but feel guilty.It was partly my fault as well.I should have been honest with him and told him about Hyunjin and I's past.
"N-no,I'm sorry,I should have told you."I say grabbing his hands in mind.He looks at his hands and then me.
Being under his gaze made me feel like I was on fire.My whole body's temperature rose and I felt hot.I have to control myself.I need to resist the urges.The urges to just forget about everything and give myself to him.I can't let that happen.
"Y'know seeing y/n,seeing you with Hyunjin...seeing his 'marks' on you really angered me."he says as he starts to lean in closer to me.I nervously start moving away from him but it's no use.
Before I even know it Yeonjun grabs me by the hips lifting me onto his lap.I gulp.I feel his erection against my core and I can't help but feel turned on.I meet his dark gaze and his looks at me with lustful eyes.
"Yeonjun-" I say but I'm caught off guard by his hands meeting my hips.I look down onto his big hands on my body.I feel his hands directing my hip movements.
He uses his hands to move my hips.Back and forth.Repeating this movement,I hear him let out a soft moan as he leans his head back closing his eyes in satisfaction.
Seeing him like this turns me on,maybe too much than what it should be.I start pacing my hip movements even faster.I feel his rock hard cock against my aching clit and I accidentally let a soft moan out.He looks up at me and smirks.
"You like this huh,don't you y/n"he asks as he bites down on his lip.
God,Yeonjun was going to be the death of me.
I suddenly stop as I feel Yeonjun wrap his arms around me and gets up with me still in his arms.I wrap my legs around his waist.
"Where's your bedroom?" He asks in a stern voice.
I gulp.Hyunjin said that he didn't want to share me.I shouldn't be doing this.I didn't want to disappoint him,now did I.
On the other hand,I wanted to fix things with Yeonjun as well.

Lord knows what tonight would bring if I did choose to take it further with him and I was really in the mood.
What could one night really mean to Hyunjin.I'll be seeing him tomorrow anyways.There was no harm in working things out with Yeonjun right now.
"First door to the left." I say pointing down the passage.
Yeonjun carries me to my bedroom and plops me down onto my bed.I stare up at the man standing in front of me.My inside turn and my core clenches.I rub my thighs together seeking some friction.Any friction at all.He notices and chuckles.He leans in towards me,this time going straight for my sweet spot.He gently sucks on my neck and I moan in satisfaction.
"I'd like to see Hyunjins face once he says that."he says in spite.
"Lay back" he instructs.
I do so obediently.I feel him reach for my jeans button and unbuttons it.He does so effortlessly and before I know it my pants are on the floor as well as my panties.
"Perfect,now spread your legs baby"he says.
I gulp but do so without hesitation.I needed him,I needed attention and he was going to give it to me.
I speak my legs now exposing my aching pussy.He head nears me and I hold my breath in anticipation.
In a instant his tongue meets my core and I grab my sheets as he flicks his tongue up and down my clit.
My God,this felt so good.I didn't want this to end.I feel the tension build up and I let out a loud moan and with that loud moan came a loud ding dong*

I quickly sit up as I hear my doorbell ring,who the fuck could it be this time.Talk about edging.
"Shit." I say as I quickly get up and put on my jeans and run to the door.I fix my hair as
run past the mirror in my lounge and open the door.
"Hyunjin?"I say in a panicked tone.
"That surprised to see me y/n?"he says as he pushes past me and slips through my front door.-
"It's not that,uh I had c-company." I say and I nervously brush through my hair.
What the fuck am I going to do?Yeonjun might get mad at me again after finding Hyunjin of all people at my house at freaking 9 in the night.And Hyunjin may be mad at me if he finds out Yeonjun is here with me.
"Company?" Hyunjin questions as he sits down on couch,unbuttoning his shirt.
I try to stop him by buttoning up his shirt again but he pulls me onto his lap.I struggle to get off of him because of his firm grip around my waist.
"Hyunjin,I cant right now,you have to leave." I say.
"Y/n?" I hear,only it's not Hyunjin calling me.
It's Yeonjun as he steps into my lounge taking in the sight in front of him.
"Shit" I mumble to myself.Hyunjins grip loosens from around my waist as he turns to see who that was and I use this as a opportunity to break free from his graze.I quickly get off of his lap.
"Yeonjun,I can explain." I say as I quickly walk towards him.He looks furious.
I reach my hand and try to put my hand on his cheek but he quickly flicks it away.
"Don't you even dare." He says as he pushes past me,heading towards Hyunjin.
"Have fun with her,asshole."Yeonjun says angrily as he makes his way to my front door.I chase after him but it's too late.His gone and there's nothing I can do about it.
I furiously march towards Hyunjin who's comfortably spread across my sofa.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask angrily.
"Calm down princess,I wanted to see you sooner."he says.
"You could have at least warned me,douche bag!" I yell.
"I did." He adds.
I look at my phone screen seeing two missed calls and 4 texts messages from him signaling that he was going to be coming over.
I sigh.
"Now,it does in fact look like you've disobeyed me babygirl."he says getting up from his seat and heading towards me.
He looks down at my freshly sucked neck and grunts in frustration.
"What did I tell you?" He asks.
I just ignore him and roll my eyes.
"Oh,okay.Well I distinctly remember telling you that I don't want to see another mans mark on you." He states,now only inches away from me.He has this way of making me nervous with the slightest things.
"And now your going to pay."he adds as he pulls me aggressively against him.
Am I going to be punished?