Together forever?

"Thank you so much for having us Seulgi."I said hugging her.
"It was great to finally meet you after all this time."she replied returning the hug.
"By the way if Hyunjin ever gives you any problems,you tell me,alright?"She said pulling out her fists.
I laughed.
"I will."
She smiled then turned to Hyunjin.
"It was nice seeing you again,take care and tell me how it goes." She said to Hyunjin.
"I will I will,you too noona,I'll visit again soon."he said slamming the trunk.

The ride home was pretty peaceful,I fell asleep in about 20 minutes of our departure.I was kind of sad that I didn't get the chance to admire the beautiful scenery one last time before heading back home,but it's okay because I plan on coming back here again soon.
"Y/n."
"Y/n?"
I woke up to the gentle voice of Hyunjin awakening me from my slumber.I smiled as I opened my eyes.That was one long ass nap.
"Oh hi there sleepyhead."he said smiling at me.
I smiled.
"Sorry I couldn't keep you company on the way."I said.
"It's okay,you were out cold."he said leaning over to place a kiss on my cheek.
I looked out the window and found that we were parked outside my apartment.It was already dark outside.
"Wanna come in?" I asked.
"As if I wasn't going to regardless."he laughed.
Hyunjin and I made our way up to my apartment.The air was chilly,the next few days were definitely going to be cold.My type of weather.I loved the idea of staying indoors all day while it stormed outside.The sound of thunder,the lightning flashes,and rain tapping on the window all made things feel extra cozy.Pair that up with some cuddles and you've got the best stay at home date ever!
"Ah home sweet home,I did not miss you one bit." I said as we entered my apartment.
Hyunjin laughed.
"Oh it's not all that bad."
I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Of course it is...okay maybe it's not that bad." I admitted.
"And you have me here."he said pinching my cheek.
"That does make things much better."I reply.
We both settled down on the couch letting out a sharp exhale.
"A bath would be good right now." Hyunjin said.
"It would,one with bubbles that go up to the ceiling."I add.
We both look at each other with our smiles growing.
"Race you to the bathroom." I said running to the bathroom.
Hyunjin laughed walking behind me accepting his defeat.He practically ate my dust.
By the time Hyunjin got to bathroom I had already started running the water.
"Don't forget the bubbles." He said handing the bottle to me.
"Of course." I said pouring them in.
"That should be enough." I said after adding the bubbles.
I turned to Hyunjin who was smiling widely.I slowly placed my hands on his chest.I could feel his heartbeat beat against my hand.I looked at my hands on his chest and slowly slid them down his abdomen lifting his shirt off of his body.I let my fingers trace his chest and then started to undo his pants.Now only standing in his underwear he turned me around and unzipped my dress,letting it fall over my shoulders and then finally hitting the floor.He traced his fingers down the arch of my back.His touch was soft and soothing.
Now fully undressed I dipped my toes into the warm water before fully submerging my entire foot and then dipping my other one in and sitting down in the bath.The warmth of the water against my skin felt heavenly.I watched how Hyunjin climbed in.The bubbles cover our bodies and steam filled up the room,fogging up the mirror.
Hyunjin leaned back allowing me to lay in between his legs.He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and together we just laid there.
I could stay in this moment forever.His body against mine.Just the feeling of being with him.Having him here alone with me.Not having a worry in the world.He brought me peace.He made me feel safe,safer than I've ever felt before.The way his grip would slightly tighten around me ever so often.
I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.Just a single touch alone could leave me feeling crazy.In that very moment I felt a sense of tranquility,a sense of stability.He was my pillar.He supported me and kept me going.You know how when you have a crush  on someone you get butterflies when you see them,well with Hyunjin I feel like dragons are swirling around in my stomach with the mere thought of him.Gosh,look at me getting all sappy.
I looked over my shoulder to see Hyunjins eyes closed while his fingers ever so gently caressed my skin.
"Y/n."he suddenly said.
I turned around and looked at him.He looked nervous.He took my hands in his and looked me dead in the eyes.
"This not exactly how I wanted things to go,I wanted to do things properly but I just can't hold it back any more longer.This may be sudden and I'm not sure how you'll react but this is something I've been wanting to do for a while now."he said with his grip gently tightening around my hands.
My heart dropped,he wasn't going to end things right?Surely not.
Panic arose in me and my eyes grew.He reached over onto the floor and picked up his jeans.Takimg something out of his pocket.
He reverted his gaze to me and smiled.He took a deep breath before finally letting the words escape from his mouth.
"Y/n,you are the most extraordinary person I've ever known.You helped me become the person I am right now.You accepted me for who I was and who I am.Words can't even describe how thankful I am for everything you've done.This might seem a bit too soon for some but I feel like this is a decision I'll never regret .You've done the best job being my girlfriend but I think it's time...I think it's time I promote you,and make you my wife.So y/n,will you marry me?"he asked revealing a box in his hand.
My body couldn't even process what had just happened.
He opened up the box revealing a beautiful diamond ring.I could feel the tears rolling down my face already.My heart was ablaze and I felt like I was floating.I covered my mouth with my hands as the tears continued to pour out.
I nodded my head about a hundred times.
"YES!" I screamed out.
"A million times yes!"I let out once again.
Hyunjins smile grew to his ears.He took my hand in his and slipped the ring on.
"Perfect fit."he said pulling me closer to him.I looked up at him and noticed a tear falling from his eye.
"You've made me the happiest person on earth y/n.I once thought I wasn't deserving of love,but when you came I felt like anything was possible."he said as another tear fell.
I looked up at him wiping away his tears.
"You have always deserved love."I said smiling at him.
He smiled.
"Thank you."he mouthed.
I hugged him once more,remaining in his embrace.
"One day we're going to have the most beautiful child ever,they'll look just like you,and we can share our love with them."he said giggling.
I smiled.
"And I'll be there to support them no matter what,we'll be the best parents.Far better than mine."he said.
I knew this was a touchy subject for Hyunjin so I wrapped my arms around him.
"You're going to be the best father one day,and I'll always be by your side no matter what." I reassured him.
He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead.
"Thank you."he said.
I suddenly shot up almost scaring Hyunjin half to death.
"What about the company?"I questioned.
"Well,I'm telling them about us tomorrow.If they don't support it then I plan to leave them and pursue my solo career.There's a company who's willing to take me in as a soloist and will give me way more freedom."he said smiling.
"Are you sure about this?" I questioned once more.
I didn't want to get in the way of Hyunjins career,it was his passion after all.He always glowed whenever he was up on stage.
"Of course,this is all I've ever wanted.This is fate,us,our future.I wouldn't throw it away for all the money in the world."he said holding my hand.
"I'm glad." I said.
"Now where's my first kiss as an engaged man?"he asked puckering up his lips.
I laughed and leaned in placing a kiss on his lips.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you even more."he countered.