His secret

TW:Mentions SELF HARM!!!!

Friday
                              Y/n POV
I guess you can say last night was eventful.Sure,Yeonjun and I were back to square one.I sent him a text message but he hasn't replied.I really fucked up.
On the other hand,I feel closer to Hyunjin more than ever now.Last night something clicked and I felt a real connection between us.
Speaking about Hyunjin,his picking me up in a few  minutes.I better hurry up.
He never really specified what we'd be doing.I could imagine we're just going to chill at the dorm since the other members aren't going to be there.
ding* dong*
That must be him.I fix my hair as I pass the mirror in my living room before leaving.
"Morning babygirl."
I blush at his comment.Something about that name gave me butterflies.
"So,where are we headed?"I ask enthusiastically.
"It's a surprise."he adds grabbing my hand.
I stare down at our intertwined hands and I smile.It felt good knowing that there was a sweet side to Hyunjin.
After exciting my apartment I notice a big SUV parked out in the parking lot.It usually isn't there,could it be his.
We near the car and I hear the car unlock.So it's is his.
"She's beautiful." I add as I enter the car.
"She's nothing compared to you."Hyunjin adds with a wink.
I blush as he closes my door for me.My oh my what was in the air today?He seems to be in a good mood.
I look at man next to me.His grip on the steering wheel,his toned arms,his perfect jawline.He was a human god.
"Your staring y/n."he says breaking me out of my daze.
I clear my throat.
"Sorry." I say awkwardly.
He chuckles at my quirkiness.I return the laugh.
"So are you going to tell me where we're going now?" I ask like an enthusiastic child on their first road trip.
"Patience,Princess.You'll see once we get there."he says with his eyes never leaving the road.
I sit back in my seat and pout my lips.I hated surprises.Luckily for him,I was full of surprises.A small smirk plays on my lips.
I take off my seatbelt and Hyunjin notices.
"What are you doing y/n,you should put that back on."he says making at me and then back at the road.
"Shhh...it's a surprise." I say as I reach for his belts buckle.
He looks down at my hand unbuckling his belt.
"Oh god,y/n." He says.
I smirk and continue to unbuckle it.At las I manage to undo it and I slowly unzip his jeans.I notice him shift in his seat and he looks down on me.
"Well what are you waiting for y/n.Suck me."he demands.
I slip my hand into his pants and I wrap my hand around his cock.I gently start jerking him off.I feel his cock erect under my graze.
It's time.I shift in my seat and lean down to his cock.
"You ready?"I question licking my lips.
"Go ahead" he signals.
I wrap my lips around his dick,and I instantly hear a moan escape from his lips.He wanted this.
I start sucking on his dick.Each time going deeper and deeper down my throat.I stuff his cock down my throat and I start gagging on it.
"Holy shit,y/n"he growls.
I continue but I start going faster and faster.In the corner of my eye I notice his grip getting tighter on the steering wheel.Was he going to cum?Indeed he was.
I continue sucking and stuffing his dick in my mouth and in no time I feel his juices shoot down my throat and I moan at this feeling.
I need to swallow,what else can I do.We're in his car.
I let the juices fill my mouth waiting for his cul to stop.I feel his legs go limp under me and he lets out a loud moan.I pull away from his dick with his cum still in my mouth.He notices my full mouth and pulls over to the side of the road and pulls me closer to his face by my jaw and our lips meet.I feel some of the juices leave my mouth as our tongues meet.He bites down on my bottom lip.He finally breaks the kiss and pulls away licking his lips with a big smirk on his lips.
I smile shyly at him and put my seatbelt back on.Hyunjin starts the car once again.
"You've been a very good girl,miss Kim." I hear him say breaking the silence.
I look down trying to hide my blood red cheeks.
"Thank you."
A few minutes go by and I feel the car finally come to a stop.I look out my window.I see nothing but trees and a cliff.Not another person in sight.
"Oh my god,your planning to kill me."I say nervously as I move further away from him.
"Yes,y/n.Im planning to kill th only girl that makes me feel something."he adds sarcastically.
Wait what?I made him feel something?
I look to him and I notice a sparkle in his eyes.I calm down and return to my normal position.
"Well if your not planning to kill me,what are we doing here then?" I question.
"This is my favorite place in the entire world.I wanted to bring you here."
Hyunjin looks down and see a forced smile appear on his face and I reach for his hand.
"This place was my escape from reality,and it still is.I grew up in a very toxic household."he explains.
He clears he throat before he continues.
"My mom and I were never close.In fact I don't think I've ever experienced a mother's love before,nor so a fathers.I guess you could say my mother resented me because I looked just like the person she hated the most.My dad,and let's just say she took out all her anger out on me.I-I blamed myself."
"Hyunjin...I-I'm so sorry about that." I saw taking his hand in mine.I feel his hand twitch a it comes in contact with mine.
"You see that cliff right there.That was the place I first attempted it."he says staring at the cliff with sad eyes.
"Attempted what?"I question.
"Suicide."he answers bluntly.
Hearing those worlds sent a sting right through my heart.I feel a single tear roll down my face.
Hyunjin looks at me and notices the tear rolling down my face.He reaches out to my cheek and wipes it away.I smile and close my eyes as I lean my cheek against his hand.He felt so warm even though he had suffered so much.
"That day I came up here ready to give it all up when suddenly I had a moment of realization.It wasn't my fault,none of it was.I went home that night and when I got home I came face to face with one of my worst nightmares.I found my mom lying on the floor in the kitchen covered in blood.I ran to her with tears in my eyes.I hated her but I still loved and cared for her.She'd taken her own life that night just like I had planned.After all that I was out into foster care until I was 18.I was 16 at the time."he says.
"Hyunjin,I cant imagine how tough it must hav e been for you all those years."
"It's okay y/n,those few years were like a changing point for me.Thats when I decided to become a trainee and that's when I met Taehyung.You know he would never shut up about the glorious y/n."he jokes.
I chuckle to myself.They sure do Back a long time.
"I was always curious about you,who would have thought we'd be in this position huh?"he adds caressing my cheek.
"I guess I haven't fully forgiven my mother yet and I guess that's why I am the way I am today.All this anger I keep to myself I take out on others.Y/n I'm sorry I'm not perfect.Hurting others for my enjoyment is all I know.It can't be helped."he says looking away from me.
"Hyunjin,it's okay.I understand everything." I see pulling his jaw to face me again.
"I like you,with or without your issues."I reassure him.
He smiles at me, "Thank you,y/n.".