You Go To A Carnival 6/10

Cameron: "What do you want to do first?" Cameron asked.
"Do you want to play games?" You suggested.
"Sure," he agreed and led you over to the carnival games.
"Two please," he said, handing a couple bills to the employee running it.
He turned to you and said, "I'm gonna beat you, Y/N."
"In your dreams, Dallas," you said sitting down next to him.
Much to your dismay, you tied. Every time.

Matt: "So Y/N, do you want to go get a funnel cake?" Matt asked.
"Matt, we just had corn dogs. Let's go ride something or play a game and then we can."
"But Y/N! I'm hungry!" Matt pouted.
"Matt, you're going to throw up!" You protested.
"Not if we don't go on any rides, I won't," Matt said.
"Okay, fine. If I let you get a funnel cake can we go ride a roller coaster after? And you have to promise you won't throw up on me. Or anyone else for that matter," you offered.
"I promise Y/N," he said, running off in search of the funnel cake booth.

Nash: "Hey, Y/N, want to go up on the Ferris wheel?" Nash asked.
"Okay," you agreed. It was late in the evening, it had been dark for an hour, and you and Nash had been at the carnival all day.
Nash handed the man two tickets and you climbed into the basket.
He took your hand in his during the ascension.
"Isn't this wonderful Y/N?"
"Yes."
"I love being here with you," he said, kissing you.
"So do I," you smiled and kissed back.
Suddenly the Ferris wheel stopped and you were right at the top.
"Nash what's happening? Is it broken?"
He shrugged and grinned at you. "Maybe. But who's to say?" He said before kissing you.

Jack G.: You and jack had just finished lunch and were walking around the carnival trying to figure out what to do next.
"What do you say we go through the tunnel of love, Y/N?" Jack winked.
"I say sounds good to me."
Jack helped you into the boat and climbed in after you. Then he pulled you into his lap and you made out during the entire thing. So you got out and went through about seven million more times. Who could blame you?

Jack J.: "Jack, I don't feel so good." you had just gotten off a roller coaster and before that you'd eaten a cheese coney. (is that a Cincinnati thing or do they have those other places too?)
"You're fine, Y/N. Lets get on the merry go round before it closes!"
You regretfully followed Jack to the Merry go round. You knew you were going to be sick if you got on that ride.
Jack picked the biggest horse on the Merry go round and you decided to sit in one of those fake carriage things so you weren't going up and down while you were spinning in circles.
"Jack, I really don't want to do this," you pleaded.
"Y/N, come on, live a little," Jack smiled.
Before you knew it, the Merry go round was turning at full speed. You tried to hold the contents of your stomach in, but it was in vain. Your guts spilled all over the ride. Kids were shrieking and employees were getting pissed off. They stopped the ride and Jack led you to a trash can. (A/N: throwing up cheese coneys is the worst. There is literally nothing I hate more)

Shawn: You and Shawn had been at a carnival all day: riding rides, eating fattening foods, and just enjoying each other's company. Shawn told you he wanted to play some games before you left, you agreed, and yall looked for a game that Shawn found interesting. He decided on a baseball/pitching game.
"You get three balls for three dollars," the man at the booth said.
Shawn slid three dollars on the counter and took a baseball in his hand.
He had to knock down twelve bottles stacked together in a pyramid. On the first try, he knocked down eight. On the second he knocked down three of the remaining bottles and on the last throw he knocked over the last one.
"Take your pick," the man said.
"What do you want, Y/N?" Shawn asked.
"The panda!"
The man handed you the panda and you thanked Shawn.

so I thought I was getting a cold bc I've been sneezing all day and I've had a runny nose, so I told my mom and she said it was allergies but I don't have allergies...
Xoxo
Jordan