Taylor Imagine

"Jordan!" your dad called. "We're leaving in ten minutes!"
You, your dad, and your brother were going to an NBA basketball game. You didn't know who was playing(me), but you knew how the sport was played more than your mom or your sister, so you got the ticket.
"Okay! I'm almost ready,' you call back.
You had no expectations, aside from having a good time with your brother and your dad.
Ten minutes later, you were in the car on the way to the Pacers' game. Your brother was in a Pacers jersey(that was the only way you knew).
"Hey, who's playing tonight?" you ask.
"Heat at Pacers," your brother said blankly.
"And we're cheering for the Pacers?" you clarified.
"Yup," he confirmed.
"Okay cool!" you exclaim.
*skip to game*
"Daddy where are we sitting?" you asked.
"Court side seats eleven, twelve, and thirteen," your dad replied.
"OMG really? That's awesome. Can I please have thirteen?" Thirteen was your favorite number.
"Of course, darling," your dad smiled and led the way.
Everyone around you was already seated so you could clearly see where you were going, but you had to get through everyone.
You could've sworn you saw a familiar bandana, but you shrugged it off as the game started in fifteen minutes and you wanted to watch the teams warmup.
A half hour later, it was nearly the end of the second quarter.
The Heat had called a timeout, so you used this as an opportunity to scan your surroundings.
Bandana boy was in the seat just to the left of you. And you wouldn't recognised that boy anywhere. It was Taylor Michael Caniff!
"Carson," you hissed to your brother on your right. "Look at who's sitting next to me!"
You were a huge fan of Magcon, and your brother liked them too, just not as much as you obviously.
"Is that Taylor?" Carson asked.
"I think so!" you squealed.
"Oh my gosh! We're sitting next to Taylor Caniff. And...is that Dillon Rupp too?"
You had been so caught up in Taylor you didn't notice Dillon.
"Oh my God." you were fangirling so hard.
You made a mental note to talk to them after the game, but you didn't want to distract them. You knew how much Taylor loved basketball games.

Ten minutes later, it was halftime. When they turned the cameras on the crowd.
You didn't go with a date or anyone you'd like to kiss, so you figured the Kiss Cam was out. Maybe you and your family would just be on the screen for a few seconds so you could wave.
You were watching the Jumbotron with intensity. Right now was the Kiss Cam and you were watching all the couples kiss. Then, all of a sudden, you saw yourself. With Taylor. You turned to him and blushed.
"Hi, Taylor," you said and asked if you could kiss him on the cheek.
"Sure," he replied as you leaned in. Just as you reached his cheek, he turned his head so you kissed his lips instead. And instead of breaking the kiss like you thought, Taylor kept on kissing you. Your dad and brother were staring at you.
"I can't believe that just happened. I love you so much."
"I love you too," Taylor smiled.
"Oh my gosh," you felt light headed and squeezed tightly on the armrests.
"Are you okay?" Taylor looked concerned.
"Never been better," you smiled.
"What's your name?" he asked.
"Uh um," you couldn't think straight.
"Jordan," your brother said calmly. "Her name's Jordan."
"Yeah. That's it," you were in such shock.
"That's a pretty name," Taylor grinned.
You blushed and mumbled a thanks.
"Hi Dillon," you said, as you felt rude only talking to Taylor. "I love your music. And your face."
He laughed. "Thanks, babe."
"Can I get your autographs? After the game I mean," you asked hopefully.
"Of course, princess," Taylor smiles.
You smiled the rest of the game. At the end of halftime, you felt Taylor slip his hand into yours. You gladly held on to him.
At the end of the game, you told your dad and your brother to wait for you in the car with the excuse of having to go to the bathroom. Only your brother knew it was a lie. You and Taylor really had all the time you wanted because the traffic was always terrible.
You always kept a Sharpie and paper in your bag in case you ever met someone famous, but you never thought you'd actually get to use it.
You handed Taylor the Sharpie and he signed your paper. Then Dillon took the Sharpie and signed his name.
You pulled out your phone and asked if you could get pictures.
"Of course, Jordan!"
They smiled big for the pictures and even took some with their phones.
"Do you mind if we post some of these?" Dillon asked.
"Not at all!" you smiled and gave them your Twitter handle.
"Do you mind if I post all of these?" you asked.
"Not a bit," Taylor grinned. "Don't forget to tag us."
You thanked the boys and began to walk out.
Just then, you felt a hand on your wrist. You turned around to see Taylor looking at you with his beautiful brown eyes.
"Can I get your number, Jordan?"
Your eyes grew wide and you nodded. You switched phones and put your numbers in with the promise to call each other everyday. Dillon asked for your number too.
It was the best basketball game you'd ever been to.