Hayes Imagine for @flowercrownqueenlexi

"Lexi! Come here please!" Your boyfriend Hayes screams from his bedroom.

"Coming," you call as you run up the stairs and round the corner.
"What is this?" He asks, pointing to a picture of Matt kissing you on the cheek.
"Matt gave me a kiss on the cheek," you say nonchalantly.
"Oh my God, Lexi. I'm not an idiot. I know you cheated on me!" Hayes yells.
"I didn't cheat on you! We were out with our families! It was no big deal. Just calm down and let me explain," you huff.
"There's nothing to explain. I thought you loved me, Lexi," he says, the pain evident in his voice.
"I beg to differ," you defend.
"Access denied," Hayes replies.
"Whatever. Call me when you come to your senses," you mutter as you walk downstairs.
"Hey, Lexi!" Nash says and hugs you.
"Hey, Nash. Will you tell Hayes that Matt is my cousin and our grandma wanted him to kiss me on the cheek?"
"Sure. Why? What happened?"
"He thinks I cheated with Matt."
"But I knew he was your cousin."
"I thought Hayes did too, but apparently I was wrong. He can call me when he realises he's making a big deal over nothing."
Nash chuckles. "Course, Mrs. Always Right."

~~~~2 days later~~~~~
You wake up at ten thirty to your phone ringing. It was Hayes.
"Hello?" you answer in a sleepy voice.
"Lexi, I'm sorry. I didn't know Matt was your cousin. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that."
You thought you heard Nash say something like, "Darn right."
Your suspicions were confirmed when Hayes mumbled, "Shut up, Nash!"
"I forgive you. Don't let it happen again."
"I sure won't."
"I love you, Hayes."
"I love you too, Lexi."

A/N: okay so it probably wasn't exactly what you wanted(or maybe it was idk) but I thought it was close.
Please request! I WILL write more about me and Nash. Ilyasm.