Sammy Imagine

Why is Sammy so attractive? Gmh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today Sammy was meeting your parents for the first time. You had invited him to dinner and he was nervous.
"I want to make a good impression Y/N," he sighed while digging through his closet in search of something to wear.
"I know Sammy. Here," you held up some khakis. "Why don't you wear this with your blue button up?"
"Okay. Do you think they'll like it?" he asked, worried.
"I know they will," you smiled.
You left Sammy to change and went to get some clothes of your own.
"Y/N!" Sammy called.
"Yes, baby?"
"What if they don't like me?"
"I'll still love you. Even if they don't."
"I know but are there certain things I should and shouldn't do?"
"Well I could come up with a little list for you to go by," you offered.
"Please do."
"Okay well first off, never ever cuss. Not ever. Even the really common words like ass and damn will give you a ticket home. Also, don't call my parents by their first name. And don't think that they'll say something like 'Call me Y/D/N' cause they won't. Don't talk about alcohol or partying because my parents don't drink, don't talk about anything not appropriate like about us or me, you can talk about football and basketball and baseball with my dad, or any sport really, and don't you know go bashing anybody's religion, you won't be able to come back, don't like touch my legs or my butt or anything." you blushed. "I think that might be all."
"Okay. I can do this," he said.
"I know you can, Sammy."
(30 minutes later........)
You had just pulled into your parents' driveway.
"Remember everything I told you. Especially no cussing, you hear me?"
"I know, Princess. Calm down."
"I just want them to like you and I know you want the same."
Ding dong.
He rang the bell.
"Y/N!" Your parents greeted. "And you must be Sammy. We've heard so much about you."
"I've heard a lot about you too, Mrs. Y/L/N." Your mother reached for a hug from him and he returned it.
"Good things I hope," she giggled.
"Oh yes. All good things," Sammy affirmed.
"Dinner's almost ready. I hope you like fettuccine Alfredo."
"I most certainly do," Sammy smiled.
"I'm glad. Y/D/N! Sammy's here! Come say hi."
"Hi, Sammy. I'm Y/N's dad. Nice to meet you."
"The pleasure's all mine, Mr. Y/L/N."
"Nice boy," your mother whispered to you.
You nodded and smiled.
The timer for the oven went off then, and your mother went to get the Alfredo while the rest of you took your places at the table.
"So, Sammy," your father began. "Play any sports?"
"Uh yeah," Sammy replied, swallowing. "I play basketball."
"What position?"
"Guard."
"He's really good," you added.
Sammy blushed.
"Are you?" Your father asked.
"Uh, I'm alright I guess," he said modestly.
"Oh, Dad, he's just being humble. No one gets past him ever!" You boast.
"Well, maybe we could come out and watch you play sometime, Sammy boy," your father smiled.
"Yeah, that'd be nice," Sammy agreed. "I've got a game Saturday night if you want to come."
"Oh we'd love to!" Your mother burst in.
"Okay well it starts at seven," Sammy smiled.
"I think we can make it work!" Your mother beamed.
As the night wore on, you could tell your parents were falling in love with Sammy.
When it was time to leave, your parents hugged Sammy, telling him how excited they were for his game.
"They love you," you said once you were in the car.
"You think so?"
"I know so!"
"Sweet."
"Looks like you're in."
"Yup," he smiled and put his hand on your thigh.