Fave Imagine Part 2

So I just wanted to say that I write all my own stuff, so don't take it or anything. No one has, I'm just yeah. Also, I got a lot more requests than I anticipated, so from now on, Dm me all your requests. I won't take comments anymore because they overwhelm me and school is enough shit for me to deal with. K. I'm done. ~~~~~~~~~<~~~~>~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few weeks of going to Starbucks everyday after school, Y/M/B asked you out. You obviously said yes. The squad was so excited, for you as well as themselves because Y/M/B had many attractive friends. You would drive straight from school in his silver Range Rover to Starbucks and do your homework there. And Y/M/B was always there to help you.
On a Wednesday when you had early release, the two of you got there an hour earlier than usual. You went to claim your table while Y/M/B ordered. He came back a minute and a half later, carrying two Cotton Candy frappes and a chocolate chip cookie to share.
"Thanks, Y/M/B," you smile.
"Welcome babe." He kisses your forehead. "So, what homework do you have today?"
"Algebra, French, and Study Hall."
"Study Hall?"
"No, I'm kidding. I have Chem homework too," you say.
"I was gonna say. Okay, well I have Calc, Physics, and Spanish homework."
"Okay, well, let's get started," you say with a disheartened tone as you fish in your bag for two pencils. You hand him one of them and pull out your chemistry book. Writing vocabulary terms was always fun.
Twenty minutes later, when both you and Y/M/B had finished one subject, your phone began ringing.
"Hello?" you answered.
"Jordan!" you recognise your sister's voice immediately. "Where are you? Dad's been home for forty five minutes and he wants to know where you are."
"I'm at Starbucks with Y/M/B," you tell her, confused.
"Well, when you didn't get off the bus with me, he asked where you were, and I said I didn't know, that you hadn't been coming home with me for weeks. He's really mad. You need to come home now before he calls Mom."
"Alright, alright. I'm leaving. See ya," you say as you hang up.
"I'm so sorry, Y/M/B. I have to go home right now or I'm going to be in huge trouble. My parents don't know that I've been hanging out with you, and I'm sorry. Could you take me home now?"
"Of course Jordan. I'm sorry. It's my fault. I should've made sure this was okay with your parents." He throws his book bag over his shoulder and walks to the door.
"No, it's not your responsibility. But thanks."
You two make light conversation on the ride to your house and its nothing like your normal conversations.
"Thank you so much, Y/M/B. I really appreciate it. I'm sorry I had to leave early."
"It's not your fault Jordan. Are we on again tomorrow?"
You fight back tears. "I don't know. I'll let you know. I'm really hoping so. Thanks again." you wave as he backs out of the driveway and you enter your house.
"Jordan! Where have you been YOUN lady?"
"I was at Starbucks with my friend."
"Why didn't you ask?"
"I didn't think I'd need to because I thought I'd be home before you and Mom."
"Well, don't let it happen again, okay?"
"You mean I have to ask any time I decide not to ride the bus?" you complain.
"Yes," your dad affirms.
"Fine," you mumble and turn to head upstairs. "Can I go to Starbucks tomorrow?"
"No."
"But that's so unfair! I literally just asked you! Why not?"
"Because I said so."
"Then I'm asking Mom." You roll your eyes at your idiot father.
'Hey, I can go again tomorrow! :)' you text Y/M/B.
'Awesome,' he texts back.
'Do you think we could come back to my place and do homework though?' you ask.
'Don't you have to ride the bus though?'
'Ill get my sis to cover for me. Besides, we'll be back before my mom and my dad,' you reply.
'Okay. I just don't want you to get in anymore trouble,' he relents.
'Thanks for looking out for me:)' you reply.
'Only bc I love you," he says.
'You just said the L word!'
'Did you not want me to?'
'No no. You totally can. I just didn't want to say it in case you wouldn't say it back you know.'
'I know. I love you Jordan.'
'I love you too Y/M/B.'
'Maybe Starbucks will be our always. Starbucks?'
'Starbucks.'
'Starbucks.'
'Starbucks.'
'Stop flirting with me!' he teases. 'Starbucks is a very flirty word.'
You knew you'd found the one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really sorry you had to read that. Please continue to vote, comment, add, and follow. Also, if you didn't see it before, I'm now only taking requests in the form of dms. So don't comment requests anymore unless they're for prefs. And I need to tell you that because I almost never have time to get on Wattpad, updates will be super infrequent. I'm going to church camp this weekend and I have piano lessons tomorrow might and practice so I'm so busy rn. Thanksgiving should give me some time to update though so thank you God Almighty. OMG so I was reading my 1D fanfics on Monday (www.onedirectionfanfiction.org @swimprincessj Still the One/Strong) and I'm going to try to update those soon, so if you're a Directioner or you just love me, I would really appreciate it if you could check them out. Still the One is the first book and Strong is the sequel. I'll be working on the conclusion just as soon as I finish Strong. So yeah. Ily. Have a great day!