Nash Imagine

A\N:
So July 23(today) is Authors' Day. Apparently we're supposed to do like 100 facts about ourselves? Idk. I didn't think anyone would want me to do that, but if you do, just comment or message me stuff you want to know. If not, that's fine too.

Your POV
"Hey, Jordan." Your best friend Lindsey greeted.
"Hey, Lindsey. What's up?" you asked through the phone.
"Well, Cameron just asked me to prom and-"
"Oh my gosh! Really? That's so amazing!"
"And I wanted to see if you'd like to go dress shopping with me!"
Lindsey finished.
"Oh. Well, I don't have a date yet, so I can't exactly go," you blush.
"Jordan! You mean Nash hasn't asked you yet?"
"No! I'm really worried. It's like two weeks away, Lindsey! What if he doesn't ask me? What if he decides he doesn't like me anymore?" you panic.
"Calm down. Everyone knows he loves you. I'll talk to Cameron. Maybe he'll know. Since they're like best friends," Lindsey assures you.
"Okay. And I guess I'll still go dress shopping with you. I'm going to a wedding soon, so I'll buy a dress for that."
"Are you sure? I can go with Shannon. I don't want you to feel like a third wheel," Lindsey sympathises.
"No, it's fine. Let's the three of us go shopping. It'll take my mind off things. Is Shannon going with Matthew?"
You and your friends were all dating boys from Magcon.
"Yeah. He was really cute. He got her a teddy bear with a recording," you can hear her smiling through the phone.
"That's so cute. Maybe Nash will do something like that." You said absently.
"Yeah! Okay, well, I've gotta run. See you at school?"
"I'll be there!" you smile.
"Bye!"
"Bye!" you said as you hung up.
Almost immediately, you received a call from an unknown number.
"Hello?" you answered.
"Look outside your window," a familiar masculine voice spoke and hung up.
You cautiously walked over to your window and slid it up.
"Bae," you heard Nash say. "I love you. Will you go to the senior prom with me?"
He held up two tickets as you climbed down the trellis to him.
"I thought you'd never ask," you beam and hug him.
"Now you can go dress shopping with Lindsey and Shannon! And the six of us have got a table together."
'I love you, Nash."
"I love you too, Jordan," he says and kisses you.

A/N: I hope this was okay. Sorry cause it probably wasn't. Anyway, leave requests. I'm serious. I told you they'd all be about me and Nash and they are. So unless you're okay with that, please please please request.
Stay beautiful! Ilyasm.