Super Star

Nash:

"I'm no one special just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you."

He was Nash Grier. An immeasurable number of girls were in love with him. But he loved you back, even though you were nothing special to anyone else.

Aaron:

"Give me a photograph to hang on my wall."

Aaron was always busy with Magcon, and as much as the both of you tried, a picture of him was going to have to cut it sometimes.

Jack J. :

"You'll never see you sing me to sleep every night from the radio."

No, Jack wasn't actually on the radio yet, but you had all his songs on your phone and listened to them every night.

Shawn:

"You've played in bars, you play guitar."

Shawn worked very hard to get where he was and he was grateful for all the support he got from you and others.

Cameron:

"I'm invisible and everyone knows who you are."

He was Cameron Dallas. He wasn't even twenty years old and he had enough followers on social media to be verified.

Jack G.:

"Dim that spotlight. Tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you."

Sure, Jack was virtually famous, but at the end of the day, when the lights were off, he made you feel famous too.

Hayes:

"This is wrong but, I can't help but feel like there ain't nothing more right, babe."

People always told you your relationship was wrong, but how could it feel so right if it was wrong?

Carter:

"Morning loneliness comes around when I'm not dreaming about you."

You always felt lonely waking up alone, but if you could just keep Carter in your thoughts, you'd make it until you saw each other again.

Yay! Two in one day! Go me! I'm on a roller coaster that keeps going up, my friend. Who's seen TFIOS yet? I haven't but I really want to. Okay I need to go to bed. I'm exhausted. I think I'll just stop in the middle of a