You Liked One of the Other Boys First 3/10

3/10 because laziness. Sorry not sorry.

Cameron: You and Cam were at your place because he was helping you pack up your things to move in with him.
"Y/N, what's this?" he asks, holding up a t-shirt with Matt's face on it.
"A Matt shirt," you shrug.
"Why don't you have my shirt?"
"Cause I was always a Matt girl. I love you too, though. Matt was just my favorite."
"Oh," was all Cameron said.
"Are you mad?" you ask.
"Not really."
"I love you more than Matt now, though!" You blush.
"I'm still calling him when we get back to our place."
"Okay," you chuckle.

Nash: "Hey Y/N! Come in here for a second!" Nash calls.
"Coming!" you reply.
You find him laying on your bed with your laptop open in front of him.
"Before we started dating...did you..have something...called a...Tumblr?"
'Oh, God. He knows!" you think.
"Yeah. It was a fan account," you say.
"You don't say. Was it dedicated to someone? I don't know... named... Taylor Caniff?"
"Yeah. I was actually originally a Taylor girl. Sorry."
"Princess, you have nothing to be sorry for. It just means you like me better than Taylor now, right?"
"Well, obvi. We are dating now. If I still liked Taylor I wouldn't be dating you. Well, I mean, I still love him and stuff. I love all of you. I'm a fangirl. That will never change, like..."
Nash interrupted you with a kiss.
"You talk a lot sometimes," Nash smiled.
"You rudely interrupt sometimes."

Gilinsky: "Babe! I found your twitter!" Jack yelled.
"So did my mom!" you yell back, thinking he meant your personal.
"Really? Your mother saw this one? 'I wish I was the bed in Cameron Dallas' grind on me vine?' Your mom saw that, Y/N?"
You dashed down the stairs and into the living room where Jack was.
"How did you find out about this?" you demand.
"The fans told me. They're pretty cool," he grins cheekily.
"Those little rats. No more Sunday Secrets for them!" you hiss.
"Sunday Secrets?" Jack repeats.
"Um, nothing. It's nothing. It's not like I tell the fans secret things about you on Sundays..."
"Okay, whatever. Why is this dedicated to Cam?"
"Maybe because I was a Cam girl."
"Why? I thought you'd be a Gilinsky girl." He seemed sad.
"I love you more than Cam now. But when you're a fangirl Jack, you don't pick the boy. The boy picks you. And Cameron picked me. I'm sorry."
"It's okay. I'm sure I picked plenty of girls anyway," he winked.
"Good God, Jack," you laugh.

Now that we all know how lazy my thumbs are, MESSAGE ME IM FREAKING BORED OKAY!
IM SO TIRED BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SLEEP. UGH I HATE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. LOL WHY AM I SO WEIRD? IDK. MESSAGE ME. KM BEGGING YOU.