He Says Something Sexist 4/10

Cameron: You were at the club with Cam, Nash, Taylor, Matt, and their girlfriends(You're Cam's girl obviously). The four boys were sitting in a booth, chatting. You and the girls had gone to dance, but you felt tired and sort of dizzy, so you wandered back to the boys and sat down next to Cameron.

"Hey, boys. What're you talking about?" you asked politely.

"Just the big boy business stuff. Go back to your fruity drink, Y/N," Cameron said absently.

"Umm, okay," you blush, embarrassed and make your way back to the dance floor.

You hear Matt and Nash reprimand Cameron.

"Dude, that was like kinda sexist," Matt pointed out.

"Yeah, bro," Nash agreed.

"You might wanna go apologise, Cam," Taylor chimed in.

"Alright," Cam said, after little conviction.

Cameron apologised to you at the club, and then all was right in your world.

Nash: Nash had Cameron, Carter, and the Jacks over one day for no apparent reason, but you didn't mind because you loved all the boys(you were a huge fangirl).

"Hey, Y/N?" Nash called.

"Yeah, bae?"

"Could you bring us some more chips?" he asked. They were watching a big baseball game on TV, and they didn't want to miss a second.

"Sure!" you smile.

A half hour later, Nash asked you to get him another can of Coke, and you, being the servant-hearted girl you are, got it for him.

Anything the boys wanted, Nash asked you to get it. You didn't really mind, you just thought he was being lazy or didn't want to miss the game until Johnson said, "Y/N doesn't have to wait on us. I know where you keep the pop and I don't mind missing a few minutes of the game to get myself one. She's your girlfriend not your maid."

"She doesn't mind though," Nash persisted.

"Dude, lay off. Just 'cause she's a woman doesn't mean you can make her wait on you!" Gilinsky added.

"Okay. I'm sorry, Y/N. Will you forgive me?" Nash relented.

You quickly nodded and walked away blushing.

Matt: "Y/N! I'm home!" Matt called.

"Okay! I'm in here," you called back.

You heard him enter the kitchen.

"Where are you? I thought you'd be in the kitchen making dinner-What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm watching TV. I'm tired," you said simply.

"When I come back from a long day at work, I expect dinner ready on the table. What have you been doing all day?" he questioned.

"I had work today too, you know. And since when do I cook for you? We're not even married, Matt. I'm not a housewife," you huffed.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. It was rough at work today. Will you give me a massage if we can go out tonight?"

"It's a deal," you smile.

Taylor: "Tay! Guess what happened today!" you exclaim.

"What, Y/N?" Taylor asked, equally excited.

"I asked you to guess."

"Okay, um, it's good right?" he questioned.

"Yes," you confirmed.

"Um, you're going to be an aunt?" he guessed. Your sister had gotten married recently and everyone knew they were hoping for kids.

"I wish. But no. Keep guessing!" you grin.

"I give up. Just tell me."

"Okay. I got a job today at Anthropologie!" You beam.

"That's great, honey. But you know you don't have to work. I can provide for you. We're married now, I'm supposed to provide for you."

"Well, okay, but I want to work. I feel like I'm a gold digger when I don't work and sit here using your money," you confess.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Y/N. You can work if you want. But it would be a privilege to have my money spent by you."

"Was that supposed to be like The Fault in Our Stars?" You tease.

"Yeah," he blushes.

" It was really bad, but I like the fact that you tried that for me. And, I think I'm going to keep this job. Besides, I love Anthropologie!"

"Fine by me," Taylor says and kisses you.

A/N Sorry about my terrible writing skills. Were these even that sexist? I don't know. Anyway, I only have like one more idea, and there are six more boys. So, if you have any ideas, please please please comment them. Thank you. Stay beautiful. Ilysm.