Nash Imagine

So I wrote this as an assignment for the magcon school on Instagram and this was my imagine so enjoy:)

I woke up to my alarm clock blasting One Direction at 5 am. I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. Today was the day that my friends and I were going to start working out. We'd purchased a gym membership and new running shoes, and decided that today, Monday, we would start.
I quickly slid on the pink running shorts, grey sports bra and black tank top I had laid out last night. Then I pulled on some black Nike socks and the new Saucony shoes I had bought.
I checked my phone and saw that I had texts from my three friends.
'It's time to get up, J.' the first one read.
'Hurry up sleepyhead.' read the second.
'Jordan please tell me you're out of bed already.'
I quickly responded to each one, grabbed a granola bar and my keys and headed out the door.
The drive to the gym was short. Only about ten minutes and one of the nicer gyms in this area.
I met up with my friends Lindsey, Shannon, and Lauren in the lobby.
"What took you so long?" Shannon exclaimed.
"I got up at five," I shrugged. It was now five thirty, I didn't think that was too much.
"Okay well what do you guys want to do first? Treadmills, ellipticals, weights and stuff?" Lauren asked.
"I'm game for treadmills if we can find four close to each other," Lindsey offered.
"I'm sure this early in the morning we can," I said.
Sure enough we found four treadmills, they were two by two, which was great because then we could all see each other.
We ran for about an hour, then decided we were going to try to bench press and lift.
Around 7 o'clock, a boy around our age walked in and began to bench next to us. He was really cute.
I had only benched once before in my life, and so the weight I had on mine only added up to about fifty pounds. I noticed the boy had a hundred on each side.
"Hi, I'm Nash," he introduced himself.
"Jordan," I said and continued my reps.
"How old are you?" He asked.
"Eighteen in September," I answered truthfully.
"I'll be twenty at the end of December," he smiled.
"Cool. Where are you from?" I asked.
"I was born in North Carolina and lived there til I was sixteen, and then I moved out to LA. What about you?"
"I've lived here for my whole life."
"So Jordan, if you don't mind me saying so, you're pretty weak," he teased.
"Maybe when it comes to benching, but I could still whoop your ass in the pool," I shrugged.
"Oh really? Is that a challenge?"
"No. It's a promise," I grinned.
The next day, Nash and I met at the pool and had a race. Being a swimmer, I of course won, but Nash held his own. And this was the story of us and how we fell in love.