Dog You Get Together

Nash: Siberian Husky named Trekker. Trekker had the same eyes as Nash, so of course you got him. You named him Trekker because that's what he did- trek around your yard.

Cameron: German Shepherd named Pistol. Cam wanted to get a dog that could protect you while he was away, and what could be more protective than a dog often used by the police?

Matthew: Beagle named Molly.
Molly looked just like Matt's family dog, Bernie, and it was a comfortable fit with all the change going on in his life.

Taylor: Shi Tzu named Buckwild.
It was really just a joke. Taylor bought the dog because of its funny breed, then named him after his party song.

Shawn: Yorkshire Terrier named Sadie.
The cute little puppy reminded him of you, all cute and cuddly. It was no wonder to anyone why you two got her.

Jack J.: Sheepdog named Harry.
Like Taylor, Jack named your dog as a joke. Sheepdogs tended to look like mops, so you can see where he got Harry from.

Jack G.: Golden Retriever named Sandy.
Jack wanted someone he could always play catch/fetch with, and naturally, a Golden Retriever was the best breed.

Aaron: Poodle named Stacie.
Poodles are among the most loving and loyal breeds. Stacie acted just like Aaron, and you both just loved the name.

Carter: Westie named Sophie.
White is Carter's favorite color, so he of course wanted a white dog to match everything. Sophie was the name the breeder gave her, so you just decided to keep it since it was cute.

Hayes: Chocolate Lab named Hershey.
You had always wanted a Chocolate Lab, and after much persuasion, Hayes finally agreed. On one condition: you name the dog after the famous chocolate company. It was fine by you.

I hope you're enjoying these. I guess they're not that good, but if you have any suggestions I'd love to see them. Thanks for reading!