Cameron Imagine for Mrsdallas257

"Cam, would you just listen to me?! I didn't cheat on you. I never would!"
"Then why did you go over to Matt's yesterday?"
"Because he's my friend, okay?" you defend.
Cam was beginning to scare you. He had never yelled at you before and you weren't used to being yelled at by anyone.
"No, Y/N, he's my friend. You wouldn't even know him if you didn't know me!"
"That doesn't mean we can't become friends. I'm friends with Nash and I'm friends with Carter and I'm friends with Taylor and Johnson and Gilinsky and Aaron. I can be friends with any guy I want and that doesn't make it cheating." You protest.
"But you cheated with Matt!"
"What do you think we did while I was there?" you scream.
"Oh, I don't know. Make out? Bang? Wonder how you'd keep it a secret from me?"
"Cameron Alexander Dallas! Listen to yourself! You'd rather believe your fans who don't actually know what's going on over the girl you've been dating for over a year?" you scold.
"Maybe I f***ing would! They don't make up rumours for everything!"
You chuckle. That's about the stupidest thing you've ever heard. "Oh yeah?"
"Yeah. Y/N! Why aren't you taking this seriously?" he raises his hand above his head. You flinch and press yourself against the wall.
"Oh. Baby girl. Did you think I was gonna hit you? I'd never hurt you."
"Cam," you whimpered.
He reached for you and your eyes widened, unsure what to do.
"Baby, no. I love you.