Christmas with Your Family

Nash: You woke up to your four children jumping on your bed. "It's Christmas, Mommy! It's Christmas, Daddy!" your kids cheered. You rolled over and looked at Nash. "Time to get up then," he said, smiling at your kids.
"Go wait at the top of the stairs, kids," you instructed.
10 minutes later you and your husband Nash were all ready to open presents.
Nate's first present was a new bike and his older brother Nick got an Xbox One. Jackie got an American Girl doll and Josie got a Barbie dream house. Nash gave you a Tiffany necklace and you gave him a new grill.

Cameron: You woke up at midnight to someone chuckling downstairs. Glancing next to you and seeing that Cam wasn't there, you realize he must be dressed up as Santa for the kids. You woke up your kids and led them quietly downstairs. "Shh! Look who's here! Don't let him hear you or he won't leave your presents," you warned. Your kids watched Santa with their eyes wide and you smiled at their amazement.

Matthew: You and Matt were surprising your kids with a Disney cruise for Christmas. You had all their things packed and were on your way to pick them up for their last day of school before driving to the airport. When you got onto the highway instead of continuing to your house, the kids were suspicious. "Where are we going, Mom?" they asked. "We aren't going home, guys. We're going to the airport," you said smiling. "Why are we going to the airport?" Your oldest son, Timmy asked. "Because we're going on a boat ride for a couple weeks," Matt answered. "Is it a big boat?" Kelly asked. "A huge boat, Kelly. Lots of people will be there. And you'll know some of them."
"Who will I know?" Kelly asked.
"Mickey and Minnie of course!"
"Mickey and Minnie Mouse?" Timmy asked.
"That's right, Tim. And why would Mickey and Minnie be on a boat?" Matt probed.
"Is it a Disney cruise?"
"Yes! And we'll have so much fun together guys!"

Taylor: You and your new husband Taylor were having your honeymoon over Christmas. It was your first trip together that wasn't for a tour. You were currently flying over the Pacific Ocean on your way to Hawaii and from there you'd take a boat to Oahu. You looked down at the crystal blue water in awe and Taylor reached for your hand, holding it and kissing your forehead. "We're going to have a great week, babe."

Hello I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Sorry this is so late. Comment your favorite present you got. Mine was Hunter boots:) love you
Xo xo, Jordan