One of You Cheated

Okay so obvi this would never happen, but for the sake of fan fiction, I'm writing it 😎✌️also I'm only doing 9/9 because it is a lot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nash: You and Nash had been apart for a week. You had to go home for a week because your grandma was sick and as much as you wanted Nash to go with you, he couldn't. But that was okay. You'd see him when you got back to LA. Your grandma was better now. Or, she was better enough that you could go back out to LA with Nash. A day earlier than planned. You were pretty sure he had a shoot with Bryant that day, so you called your brother Cam and asked him to pick you up from LAX. Cam didn't go home with you because he had to work.
"Hey, Y/N! How was Y/H/T?" Cameron asked. (Your home town)
"It was alright. Grandma is better now." You smiled.
"Oops. Yeah I forgot that's why you went. Sorry."
"No it's okay. It's not like I was at the hospital all day. I hung out with my old friends a little."
"That's good."
Your small talk continued until you got back the apartment.
"Hey, Y/N, I wanna tell you something."
"Sure, Cam. What?" You turn to look at him.
"Um, well Nash, he uh, you know, I, well you're my sister and, I don't want you to get hurt, and..." Cam said.
"Slow down. I don't understand," you replied.
"Just...don't... I don't know. Let's go. I just want to tell you I'm sorry."
Now you were even more confused but you shake it off and unlock the door to Nash and Cam's apartment.
"Nash! I'm home!" You call and set down your suitcase. You make your way to your shared bedroom.
"Nash? Where are you?" You open his door to see him on the bed with some brunette girl you've never seen.
"What? Nash? I...okay. I see what you want. Have a nice life," you say, fighting back tears.
"Y/N! Stop. She means nothing to me," Nash protested.
"If she means nothing to you then why did you do it?"
"I don't know. I'm sorry. I regret it."
"You really hurt me. And you know, Cam warned me. That's what he was trying to tell me earlier. Oh my gosh. How could I be so stupid? He spelled it out for me! Goodbye Nash."

Cameron: While you'd been on vacation in Florida, Cam stayed back in LA with Nash. It was a family vacation, and without even asking you knew Cameron wouldn't be allowed to go. The whole week you'd been getting mentioned and dmed by fans with pictures of Cameron and another girl. Indirects were pouring in like "I feel so bad for Y/N. She did nothing to deserve this. She doesn't even know." Everyone was commenting on your Instagram pictures and posting pics of Cam and the girl and tagging you. You screenshotted one of the pictures and sent it to Cam. "What's going on?" You texted him.
"I'm sorry. I found someone else." he texted back.
"Ouch. Well, breaking up with me would've been nicer but this is cool. Have a nice life Cam."

Matthew: While Matthew was at the Together Tour, you had just been really lonely. You decided to go to a party with your brother and sister. You had had a couple of drinks and there was this really cute boy there. In your drunken state, you made your way over to him and before you knew it, you were making out. You didn't go any further than that thankfully because your sister stopped you. "Y/N! What about Matt?"
You instantly felt guilty. "What am I going to tell him? I got drunk at a party and this guy just... no it was my fault too." you thought.
You were scared and didn't know what to do so you kept it a secret til Matt got back. The moment he burst through the door, you burst into tears.
"Y/N what's wrong? I just got home!" Matt rushed to your side.
"Matt. I don't deserve you. I, you're going to hate me."
"I could never hate you baby. What's wrong?"
"I went to a party with Y/B/N and Y/S/N and I was drinking and I'm sorry."
"I still don't see what's...oh. I get it. Baby it's not your fault. It was an accident. You didn't mean to right? It's not like you went all the way, you just kissed him right?"
You nodded. "I'm sorry," you whispered.
"I know you are baby. I forgive you. I'm willing to try again if you are."
"How did I get so lucky?" You ask through tears.

JJ: You had been at college all year and were just now coming back to Omaha for the summer. You couldn't wait to see Jack. He was supposed to pick you up from the airport, but after twenty minutes of waiting, you decided to call him.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Jack I've been at the airport for twenty minutes! Where are you? "
"Uh, I'm busy right now. Gotta go bye." he said and hung up.
Weird. You thought. You decided to call Sammy. You had always been close with him and you knew he wouldn't mind.
"Hey, Sammy," you said when he answered.
"Hey,Y/N! What's up?"
"I'm at the airport and Jack was supposed to pick me up but I just talked to him and he's not coming. Could you come get me?"
"Of course, Y/N. But there's something you've gotta know."
"What?"
"Jack's been, um, seeing people since you left in September."
"What do you mean?"
"He's cheating on you Y/N. I'm sorry you heard it from me."
"I think I'm going to go give that boy a piece of my mind. Step on it, Sammy."