JG for Jordan

"When do you want to tell him?" You asked your boyfriend Jack Gilinsky. You had been secretly dating for almost four months behind your brother Jack Johnson's back. And you knew he wouldn't be happy about it.
"I was kinda hoping for never," you joked.
"But Jordan. We have to. We can't do this forever. He's got to know sometime. He's my best friend and your brother. He has a right to know," Jack argued.
"Okay you're right. When do you think we should tell him?" You gave in.
"How about right now?" He suggested.
You groaned.
"What? There's no time like the present," he reasoned.
"Fine. But don't blame me when this backfires in our faces and he makes us break up or something," you sighed.
"I won't," he promised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20 minutes later

You and Jack had arrived at your house where your brother was.
"Jack? I'm home," you called.
"I'm in the den," he called back. The den was where the piano was kept and he only went in there to play.
"Hey bud," you said and sat down next to him on the piano bench.
"Hey sis. What's up?"
"Um nothing. But can I tell you something real fast?"
"Sure."
"I know you might be mad at me but Gilinsky and I are dating so yeah sorry not sorry," you rushed.
"Wait what?"
"Gilinsky and I are dating," you said finally.
"Oh. For how long?" He asked.
"About four months," you answered truthfully.
"Oh okay. I don't really care. You could've just told me. Gilinsky! Get in here!"
"Hey man," Gilinsky greeted.
"Dude I don't care if you date just know that if you're going to fuck her that's illegal. But other than that you have my blessing. So yeah."
"I already knew that and I'll wait til she's legal," he said and winked at you.
You blushed.
"Thanks for not being mad, Jack," you said and hugged your brother.
"As long as he makes you happy I couldn't be mad. Unless he treats you like shit. Then we'll have problems. You hear me man?"
"Loud and clear, bro."

Sorry that sucked. And I'm sorry it literally took me like four months but I have one more imagine after this and I'll be coming out with some prefs and yeah. Happy super bowl Sunday and happy birthday Harry Edward styles I love you so FRICKING much. 😊 see ya
Jordannnnn