What Your Parents Think of Him

Cameron: They love him. They think he is a sweetheart and absolutely perfect for you. He respects your dad, but isn't afraid of him and he and your mom get along so well.

Matthew: Your parents think he is sweet, yet immature. He makes them laugh, but they think the dinosaur thing is taking it too far.

Taylor: They think he is a bad boy. He occasionally slips and cusses in front of them. Your mother thinks you can date who you want as long as you don't get pregnant, but your dad doesn't want to see his little girl get hurt. He always gives Taylor a hard time when ever they see each other.

Nash: Your parents think he is a real southern gentleman. He is always holding open doors for you and your mom and pushing your chair in when you sit down. He is very respectful and will carry on a conversation with out it becoming awkward. Needless to say, they approve.

Jack G.: His dirty mind has become known to them and your parents are not in the least bit okay with that. They once saw him slap your bum and any hopes they had of you two sticking together for a while fell.

Jack J.: They think he is very sarcastic, but it always makes you laugh, so they are okay with it. To be completely honest, they usually laugh at his sassy remarks with you.

Shawn: They think he is the most adorable Canadian boy ever. He is so devoted to you and your parents can see the love in his eyes when he looks at you. They hope you'll take his last name in a few years.

Aaron: Who wouldn't love Aaron? You parents aren't sure if he's the one, but they have absolutely no problem with you dating him. They approve wholeheartedly.

Carter: They don't really like him too much. Your dad caught him rubbing your thigh during dinner and nearly blew a gasket.(that's the expression right?"

Hayes: They think he is polite yet quiet. They're okay with it though because at his age that is expected. Your mom thinks he is the cutest boy she ever did see.