Johnson Imagine for @AndiLOVESZNiall143

"Andrea, will you go upstairs please?" my older brother Cameron asked.
"Why? I wanna watch a movie!" I pouted.
"All the guys are coming over."
"So?"
"So? I don't want you hanging around!"
"Why not?" I persisted.
"Because. You're my little sister. And besides, there won't be any other girls."
"I don't care. I like hanging out with guys. Besides, if you're just going to watch movies and do stupid things, I won't be in the way."
"I said no and that's final," Cameron said through gritted teeth.
"Fine. Be that way," I said and grabbed a jar of Nutella. Flipping my long black hair in his face, I turned and walked upstairs.
I couldn't believe he didn't want me to hang out with the guys. I normally wouldn't want to, but today's the first day he's had the boys over since I've been going out with Jack Johnson.

*after the boys have arrived*
"Hey, Cam, I've gotta go to the bathroom. Can I use the one upstairs?" I hear Johnson ask.
"Sure, man. It's at the top of the stairs," Cam replies.
'I hope he's coming to see me!' I think.
"Hey babe," Jack says and opens the door.
"Hey!" I smile and kiss him.
"When are we gonna tell your brother?" he asks.
"Tell her brother what?" I hear Cam say.
"Cam!" I gasp.
"I guess now's as good a time as any," Jack begins. "Andrea and I are dating. Sorry not sorry."
"Why I oughtta!" Cam's normally happy face turns angry.
"Cam. Chill out. It's me you should be mad at," I defend.
"Fine. You hurt her, I make it look like an accident. You hear?"
"Sir yes sir," Jack jokes.
"Don't use that tone with me, mister," Cam jokingly warns.
"Stop. You're not my dad, dimwit," I hit Cameron in the chest.
"I'm just earning my respect as his girlfriend's older brother." Cam steps toward Jack, obviously trying to make him flinch.
Of course, Jack doesn't move. "You can't scare me, Dallas. We were friends first."
"Fine. Take care of her," Cam says and turns to walk down the stairs.
"Always," Jack says as he pulls me in.

A/N: Sorry that took so long. I had more, but it didn't save, so yeah. I have a Taylor imagine on the way, so sit tight. This means I only need a Carter, Aaron, Gilinsky, Hayes, and Matt imagine. So if you'd like one if those, comment or inbox me. If I don't get any requests, I have no problem with writing them all about me. ;)