Cameron Dallas

For my bestie, @mrs_dallas_lindsey
Go follow her!

"Y/N. Y/N. Y/N!" your best friend Y/B/F calls.

"What?" you ask.

"You were staring at Cameron again!"

"Really?" Cameron was one of the most popular boys at your school.

"Yes," Y/B/F huffs.

"OMG. Do you think he noticed?" you worry.

"Maybe. It might be the reason he's walking over here!" You start to panic.

"Oh my gosh, Y/B/F! What if he thinks I'm creepy?"

"He might, if you don't stop looking at him!" Y/B/F hisses.

She hurries away to leave you and your crush Cameron Dallas alone.

"Hey, Cameron," you gulp.

"Hey, Y/N. Can I sit down?"

You nod your head. "What's up?"

"Oh you know, nothing much. But hey, can I ask you something?"

"Of course!" you smile. You didn't want to get your hopes up, but you had a feeling he might ask you out.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime. We don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought it might be nice you know. And if you're not comfortable we can do a double date. Maybe Y/B/F and Nash could go out with us. I mean-" he rambles.

"I'd love to go out with you, Cameron! And I'm sure Y/B/F would love to go out with Nash, but I'm comfortable with just us." you smile.

"Really? Okay. Does Friday night work for you? I can pick you up at seven."

"Yeah! I'm looking forward to it." You couldn't believe THE Cameron Dallas just asked you out on Friday.

"Can I get your number?" Cam asked as he stood up.

"I thought you'd never ask."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What'd you think? Was it kinda sorta okay? Okay. Well, I've decided I will write personal imagines now because I have nothing to write about, so if you don't request anything, ill be forced to write them all about me. And they'll all be really stupid. So message or comment what you'd like to be in it. Facts about you and stuff like that. Remember I don't do dirty so don't even think about asking for that!😉
Ilysm. Thanks for reading. Stay Beautiful. And message me sometime. I get really bored sometimes. :)