Nash Imagine for Katherine_Davis

"Nash, you're never around anymore. You're on tour for like seven months, and the five months that you are home you only want to go out with Cam and the other guys. It's like you never have time for me anymore!"
"I'm around most of the night, Kat." that was the nickname he'd given you when you'd started dating.
"Yeah, but all you want to do is sleep! I think we need to break up."
Nash quietly gasped. "If that's what you want."
"It is," you replied and walked up to your room to get your things.
"We don't have to do this you know," Nash said.
"I think we do. Call me in a few years when you're less busy," you were fighting tears, but you knew it was for the best.
"I'm sorry," was the last you heard before you walked out.

That was three weeks ago. Nash hasn't called once. Cam and Matt did though.
'Doesn't he miss me?' you thought.
Your thoughts were interrupted by a call from Cam. You decided to answer.
"What is it, Cam?" you snapped.
"Nash hasn't been eating or anything since you left. He's in the hospital now. Will you please come, Katherine?" Cam begged.
"Fine. What hospital?"
Cameron gave you the details and then you hopped in your car and raced like a yet to the hospital(A/N: Rude by Magic! anyone?).
You hurried all the way up to the seventh floor and walked to room three hundred seventeen, pausing for a moment to catch your breath. You didn't really want to come in looking like you cared too much, but that was far from true. You missed Nash. There was no denying it.
You knocked on the door twice before opening it.
"You're here!" Matt exclaimed.
"Guys, Katherine's here!" Gilinsky heaved a sigh of relief.
They all seemed extremely worried about their blue-eyed friend.
"Hey, guys," you greeted. "So, um, what should I do?"
"Wait with us. And pray. And hold
his hand and stuff. Maybe he'll wake up if you do," Cam suggested.
"Okay." You walked over to the bed and reached for Nash's hand.
"Hey, Nash. I miss you. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you. I hope you don't hate me and will consider taking me back. My life has been a living hell since I left," you whispered.
Nash's eyes fluttered.
"Katherine?" he asked weakly.
"He's awake!" Matt said loudly.
"I'm here baby," you replied.
"I missed you so much," Nash smiled.
"I missed you too. And I'm sorry for everything you went through. Is there anyway you could take me back?"
"In a heartbeat," Nash grinned as you leaned in to kiss him.
"GET A ROOM!" Taylor screamed.
"P-D-A!" Matt yelled.
You blushed and Nash chuckled as you broke the kiss. You felt better already, and you were sure Nash did too.