Chapter 2

We arrive at one of the islands most exclusive resorts to the rich and famous. It's a sleek design is a combination of tropical combined with some of the architectural designs of resorts in Dubai.I would have been fine staying at the Hilton but Courtney talked me into booking this hotel. As we walk through the lobby they stop and flirt with every good looking guy that passes by. I roll my eyes and scrunch my nose at the stench of desperation from them and the men who leer at me as I'm walking.

"I'm leaving this week with a rich husband or sugar daddy."Courtney screeches as we get on the elevator.

"Me too!maybe they'll be brothers and we can be related."Kristen jumps happily.

She really is stuck far up Courtney's ass.

I see men and women with their significant others who are half their ages. I guess there is hope for Courtney finding her sugar daddy.I stand to the back of the elevator listening to them go on and on about what they plan to do and which celebrity they'll trick into being their baby daddies.

Ugh why did I do this to myself.I blame my therapist for guilting me into finding friends. I would have been fine reading my book and watching movies through the night.I hear the ding of the elevator signaling that we're on the top floor.I now regret booking this entire suite for the three of us I should have booked separate rooms.

We all gasp as we enter the presidential suite.This place is luxurious.There's a balcony overlooking the ocean, a small theater, three master bedrooms and bath and a full kitchen. The floors were marble and the rooms were painted with murals to give it an edgy but modern look.The bellhop places our bags in the separate rooms as instructed before leaving.

"Ladies it's still early to get a tan.Change into your swimsuits!" Courtney says excitedly. I groan and she gives me a sympathetic look.

"Jenelle get your swimsuit on.Thats why I bought you the one piece to cover those imperfections.Now let's go! We leave in twenty minutes."

I stood their shocked,angry and sad.This is the first  time she had commented about  so bluntly about my body.The other times were sly remarks like "you should have ordered a salad like we did or adding cardio and not just doing yoga.I let her sly remarks roll off my back but it brought back some insecurities.

I walk to my bedroom with my shoulders slumped. There was a period of loneliness after my parents passed and I filled that void with food. Nobody ever tells you that college is still very much high school.I had jocks,frat boys and girls who made fun of my weight. At one point I thought a guy Steven liked me and I was happy because that was the first time I had any male attention.

Flashback

I'm jogging and almost about to die from my exertion trying to get to my Business Accounting class.
"God I need to work on my stamina."
I breathe a sigh of relief when I see the door insight. Thank God I won't be late and piss this professor off even more. As I'm approaching the door it suddenly opens and smacks me in the face. I fly backwards and hit the ground hard.
"Shit!"
I lay on my back and stare at the sky.
"Why me?"

"Are you okay?"
My eyes focus and I see a very cute boy.
He extends his hands to help me up.
"I'm so sorry.Are you okay? You fell pretty hard."
I stare at him speechless. He was very handsome with his caramel skin,wavy black hair full lips and he's slightly muscular. My virgin mind thought about everything I would let him do to me.
"Hello" my eyes focus when I see him wave his hand in front of my face.
"I'm fine. thank you for helping me up."
He's smiles and It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He hands me all my books that he picked up.He's kind too
"I know this is very forward but as an apology would you like to come to a party tonight?"
Stare at him for a moment because no one ever invited me to a party especially a good looking guy. I smile at him.
"Sure"
He takes my number and texts me the address. I was over the moon. He kissed my cheek before leaving and in that moment my aching body and my class didn't matter.

After my classes I rushed to my apartment and found the cutest outfit I could which is jeans and a cute top.I was still slightly thick but it would do. I arrived at the party at the time he texted which was by 10:00 p.m. When I walk in there are other girls sitting while the guys all stood to the side. I walk up to Steven and he brushes me off to talk to his friends. I stood in a corner for an hour with the beer.Hoping he would eventually come over.

"Okay boys since all our guests are here it's time to judge the ugly date contest."

All the girls and I looked around confused.

"Boys point out  your dates so we can rank them."

The other ladies and I try to leave but they block the door. The guys start pointing at the girls as they record the contest with their cameras.When Steven points at me my heart drops.

He embarrassed me.

Flashback over

After that day I switched to online classes. It took two years to work on myself physically and mentally.I get up and walk to the mirror.I stare at my cocoa skin,rounded brown eyes,my unruly curly hair that I worked hard to get healthy and grow.I look at my body and admire my full breast,small waist and thick thighs.

I turn and look at my ass that's round and plump.Bitches pay to have my ass.Fuck Courtney.I'm the blueprint.I smile and walk over to my suitcase.I know just the swimsuit to wear and it won't be her ugly ass swimsuit that I only see grandmas wear.