Chapter 17

Ambrossio

I tried to regain control after her outburst.I felt the beast in me rising to put her in her place.I dragged her kicking and screaming to Sylvia who confirmed what I suspected. When I first learned about the implant from her records I debated if I wanted to remove it after our first night together. I eventually made Sylvia remove it while she was treating her. Every time I was buried deep inside her all I could think about was getting her pregnant.

Now that I know she's with my child I feel an indescribable emotion within me.With my medication I don't feel much emotions. it's not like I ever really felt any before I started taking it. After Sylvia confirmed her pregnancy she sat in the chair stunned. She thought she was smarter than I was by keeping her secret.What she doesn't know is from the moment I found out who she was I knew every single thing about her, down to the color nail polish she wears.

The announcement of her pregnancy isn't going to derail her presentation to the organization it just means I need to heighten security. I can't teach her how to fight but I can teach her how to shoot. I walk her to our room and she's quiet. I can tell from the way her eyes keep moving her mind is going a mile a minute. I already told her I wanted everything from her so why did she think I wouldn't do anything to make sure she's tied to me forever.

In the past the moment a woman mentions she's pregnant. I didn't need any more information all she'd get is a bullet in her head. I was always strapped but I didn't care to wait until the child is born to prove that it wasn't mine. For all I know it could have been anyone's baby but I wasn't taking that chance.

I place her on the bed before walking to the bathroom to fill the tub with water and soap. I walk back in the bedroom to see her seated in the same position and pull her to stand.She does without a fight. I undress her admiring every inch of her body. I never tire of looking at her. My finger grazes over one of her scars. They've healed nicely thanks to Sylvia.

I remove my suit and pull her into the bath and sit her  between my legs. I pull her back to my chest and I feel her shaking. I know she's crying but she'll get over it and be happy that we have a family together. That's what she's always wanted, a family of her own.I comfort her as she cries while I clean her body and wash her hair . I don't know if I'm doing this because I care for her or if  it's another action for me to gain control of her by making her feel the care that she's longed for. That's the struggle I have with my emotions. I'm not sure if it's because of my disorder making me want to have control.

I dry and moisturize her body before dressing her in one of my shirts. Not only do I love seeing her in it I love that my scent is on her. I stare at her as she continues to stare in a daze. I lay her in bed and pull her close.I kiss her lips as a single tear rolls down her cheek.I kiss it away as she closes her eyes.

With her pregnancy I've decided to introduce her to my parents and Angelina. I walk to the bedroom to a still moping Jenelle.She's starting to piss me off and if I hit her I know I won't stop when I'm in a rage. She stares out the window as I enter the room. I didn't make my steps quiet so I know she hears me but she doesn't turn.

"We're going to my parents for dinner."

She turns slightly before looking out the window again.She's pushing it.

"Did you hear me?"

She turns and glares at me.She wants her ass beat. I take deep breaths to calm myself but it's not helping.
I walk up to her and she turns quickly now in fear. As she should be. I wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze. She wraps both her hands around mine digging her nails into my skin trying to pull it away. She struggles to breathe as I squeeze harder.