Chapter 9

Jenelle

Trigger warning-skip/don't read this book

When I woke up from whatever he injected me with all my wounds were bandaged and my body was cleaned.It sickens me that I'm constantly touched when I can't fight or resist.To him my body belongs to him and I have no say in what he does with it.I really am a toy to this monster.

I was free to walk around and explore the room because he no longer had me restrained. The room was sparsely decorated with the bed, vanity and small couch to the corner. But there was no windows or anyway to see where I am. Who would design a room like this? I can't even scream For help if I see someone walk by. I'm surprised when the door opens and a middle aged lady rolls in a cart with food. Before I could ask her for help or even run through the door she closes it quickly.

On the cart there's a garden salad, pasta, slice of chocolate cake and bottle of water. My stomach grumbles from the aroma. I haven't eaten since I was taken. I decide not to eat any of the food. I eventually fell asleep leaving the food. The food stayed in the room with me for two day with no one coming to get it.

I thought he was going to have me locked in this room and starved to death but for the past three days he's been entering with my meals.When he brought me the meals I was skeptical and wouldn't touch it because it could have been drugged or poisoned.But he assured me that the only time he will kill me is if I look at another man or even fuck a woman.This man has issues.

He didn't speak to me for those three days and I was fine with that because I didn't want to interact with him and trigger any of his psychotic episodes.The only time he touched me was to change my bandages.I told him I could do it myself but he refused.It took great restraint on my part to not push him away.His touch repulsed me.

It didn't on the night you orgasmed

Shut up annoying inner voice.All that matters is he's not touching me now.

I stare in the mirror as I pull away one of the bandages.Good it's healing nicely and my scars will be faint.I turn to go back to the room and he's at the bathroom door staring at me.I get nervous becaus he's earlier than usual.I only had lunch not too long ago.

"Come here."

His voice is strained.He stares at me in a daze and I hug my body regretting only being dressed in cheeky and bra.He huffs and in two strides he's Infront of me.

"In the time I gave you to heal you got more disobedient."

He brushes his thumb against my cheek and I flinch away.He pulls me to him and pulls me in a bruising hug and kisses me roughly.I try to push him away but he holds me tighter.

"Sto-" I try to get out but he continues his assault on my lips.

I take in as much oxygen as I could as he attacks my neck leaving his mark.I feel him hardening against my stomach and  my fear increases causing me to double my struggle.He stops and slaps me across my face.The slap feels like I was stung by 10,000 wasps.

"I've waited long enough to be inside you."

I shake my head as he drags me by my arm out of the bathroom.I can already feel a bruise forming from his hold.He pushes me on the bed and I try to put some distance between us.But before I can he pulls me back by one of my legs and secures me with his weight.

"Be a good kitten."

I gather all the saliva I could and spit in his face.He wipes it away and backhands me causing my head to snap to the side.I groan in pain on the verge of passing out from the impact.I fight the darkness refusing to let him win.Before I can react he rips away my bra and panty's. He stares at my body as if he's a trance. I use that moment as my chance to slide off the bed to run to the bathroom. I'm able to get inside and lock it but something tells me that he let me get away. I stand in there naked, cold and shaking.

I don't know how long I'm in there but I start to calm thinking I'm safe. Then I hear the bathroom lock click.

"No!"

I push against the door to keep him out but he's stronger. He enters the room and he's undressed and erect. He lifts me and throws me over his shoulder .In the room I see a weird shaped table that wasn't there before

He slams me down on it so hard that I thought it would break. He  secures my arms to straps that I didn't notice were on it.I try to pull on the straps but it  digs into my wrists.He separates and secures my calf's causing my sex to be completely exposed to him.

"Beautiful."

I know his intentions and there's no way to escape.He moves his hand and rubs it up and down my opening while running  my clit in a circular motion.I feel myself growing slick.

"Please I don't want this."

He looks up from between my legs to my tear stained face.
"You're body is telling me something else."

He gets on his knees and wraps his lips around my clit  sending a shiver up my spine.He inserts his fingers inside causing me to release a moan.

I don't want this.I don't want this.

I chant repeatedly as the pleasure intensifies.I fight my body to not surrender to getting pleasured by this monster. He senses my fight and sucks harder sending me over the edge. I try with what little strength I have to pull on the restraints as he stands with my juices glistening on his lips.

He leans over and kisses my trembling lips.

"Pl-"

He cuts me off " kitten nothing you say will stop me from taking what's mine."

He positions himself between my legs and I close my eyes trying to go to picture myself anywhere but here.I picture myself at the beach looking at the  calming waves. That image disappears when I feel him pushing inside of me.It feels like I'm being ripped apart. I try to pull myself away but he holds me in place.

"You'll get use to my size in time."

I glare at him "Fuck you! You monster."

He gives me a punishing thrust that hits my womb.
I scream as he continues to pound into me as he moans in pleasure.My cries die down and turn into moans as my body gets use to his thrusts.I come twice from his assault and he continues to pump in and out of me.

"Please stop" I moan as I'm hit with another wave of pleasure.

He quickens his pace and stills, as he cums deep inside me.I lay there in a daze trying to think what I could have done differently to prevent this. As much as a try and fight and plead with this man.He'll do what he pleases.He places his forehead against mine as he catches his breath.

"Yours is the tightest pussy I've ever had." He kisses my trembling lips.

"I'm never letting you go."