Chapter 18

Wrote this chapter 15 minutes before my training session.lol

Jenelle

I'm still trying to wrap my head around being 3 weeks pregnant.I hate that this baby was forced on me and I refuse to give birth to the spawn of Satan. I used to dream that the day I find out I'm pregnant it would be with my loving husband.It would be a joyful day for the both of us. I would have never fathom it would be something like this.I walk around the house looking for something to distract me from my thoughts. I'm tired of watching television and reading books. I was hoping Angelo would come by today but he hasn't. I look through the glass door dreaming of the day that I'm freed from my lavish prison.When he told me that we were going to dinner outside of the house I was a little happy. All I've seen is the inside of the house. He wouldn't even let me step foot on the porch to see the garden.

Knowing that I pissed him off earlier I made sure I was ready on time only to be derailed by our activities.As we approach the front door my heart rate increases I'm going outside. This will give me a chance to see more of what's out there. When I step through the doors all I see is miles of land. He has me secluded. I snap out of my thoughts when he clears his throat. He stares at me as he holds the car door open. I can't even make a run for it if I tried, there's four cars with men standing outside with weapons. I sigh and get into the car. As we're driving I continue to see miles of land with no one insight.We turn on a side street and continue up a driveway of a house big ass house. I'm disturbed that I haven't seen any sign of a city or anybody else. Which part of Italy is this?

When we walk inside I see an older man who's a splitting image of Ambrossio. I can tell even while seated that he still fit. The only thing that gives away his age is his salt and pepper hair.With his looks he's definitely still capturing the attention of women. By looking into his eyes my instincts tell me that this man has done some unspeakable things despite the warm smile he's pretending to give.Next to him is a blond woman dripping in diamonds. She's very beautiful with green eyes and porceline skin. I'm going to assume that's his mother.She snares at me. What crawled up her ass?

Across from her sits a much younger woman with long dark hair and tanned skin. She looks graceful and elegant. Looking at everyone's face I see that Ambrossio is the only one that looks like his father.I'm pulled from my thoughts when Ambrossio leads me to our seat.I see Angelo and I want to talk to him but I can tell from the look on his face it's not the time.

Ambrossio introduces me to the family as the maid walks in with our meal.Its chicken sauteed in a creamy sauce with veggies.This tastes amazing. I continue my meal ignoring the intense stare from his mother. Out of nowhere they start shouting in Italian. I wish I knew what they were saying.Guillermo and Ambrossio both look furious and the woman shrinks back in her seat. I need some space.

"Can you please tell me where the restroom is?"

Before he can answer his mother volunteers to take me.Hell no. As I'm about to politely decline her offer she goes into some fake explanation about getting to know me. I finally nod not trying to piss anyone off and follow behind her. She's wearing a tight black dress that hugs her slender curves and heels that I would have broke my neck if I tried to walk in them She's definitely the poster woman for the trophy wives club

Deep in my thought I bump into her back. "Shit sorry."
She turns and looks at me as if I'm scum. She places her hands on her hips and looks me up and down
"I can see why he's obsessed.You are very beautiful.But you don't belong here.Someone like you will pollute our pure bloodline."

I stare at her in shock.This bitch is racist which is shocking since I didn't get that vibe from the rest of her evil ass family. I was stunned that she's bold enough to say that shit.