Chapter 22

Jenelle

"Humph I feel like an out of shape whale."
I grumble as I walk up three steps to the cafe.I rub my bump when I feel the baby move.You need to hurry up little one,mommy's tired.
I order a small hot chocolate and sit by the window as I wait for Natasha. It's getting chilly here and it will be winter soon so we need to go shopping for warmer clothes for us and the baby. I sip my hot chocolate as some of the neighbors walk by and even stop to have small talk. I look at my watch and I've been here an hour waiting on her.She better have a good excuse.

"Sorry I'm here." She says out of breath and holding a bag from the pharmacy.

"So Simon?" She smiles when she hears his name. He's the cute pharmacist in town and she has a crush on him.I wondered why she always volunteered to go get my pills. She even goes to the pharmacy and buys random stuff . She spent so much money there, they gave her a plaque for being their number one customer.Being nosey I followed her to the pharmacy to find out what's so interesting there and that's when I saw them flirting.

"He asked me out to dinner tonight." She says as she covers her face.
"Are you blushing?"
I tease and she rolls her eyes.Nat is a beautiful woman and I thought she would have had a boyfriend but it turns out she hasn't had much experience with men.I couldn't even offer advice with how my life is.
I'm happy she's interested in someone and branching out of our bubble.Since we moved here it's been about making sure I'm good. I don't want it to be all about me,she needs to have fun. Natasha is a beautiful woman with flawless cocoa skin, a petite hour glass figure and she's smart. She's the whole package.Who wouldn't want to be with her.

We eat our pastries as she gushes about Simon
"I want him to have my babies."
I laugh thinking she's being silly but she's serious.
"How about you get through the first date.You're about to scare him off talking about babies before you even kiss him."
She laughs as we leave to go to our first store.

I've been lazy with completing the nursey.I'm 2 weeks away from my due date and we still haven't put the crib together.We go to three stores and It's hard sticking to neutral colors.Something cute will catch my eye in the girls or boys section at every store.I'm starting to regret the decision to wait.In our shopping spree we find the perfect dress for Nat to wear to dinner.

We get home with too many bags.Some stuff we don't need but I couldn't stop myself.I put away the baby clothes that was, already washed before we try to build the crib.We give up thirty minutes after starting and have been sitting on the floor for hours eating junk food and talking.

"Shit I only have an hour to get ready." Natasha says as she jumps to her feet.I didn't notice it's this late in the evening.

She helps me stand before running to her room. I walk around the room cleaning up our mess and sigh when I see the pile of parts that's suppose to be a crib.We really need to get that done. I might pay someone to do it instead.I head to the kitchen to start make a sandwich for dinner.It doesn't make sense to cook since i'll be alone .

I hear the clacking of Natasha's heals as she comes down the stairs.I turn when she clears her throat to get my attention.
"Damn."
She's dressed in a dark turquoise body con with spaghetti straps and black strapped heels
"I think he is going to have your babies."
She struts and flips her straightened hair.
"I know I look good." She laughs as she walks to the counter.I glare at her as she starts touching my sandwich.But before I can slap her hands away.We hear a car pull up.

"He's ten minutes early I love a punctual man."
I bite into my sandwich moaning at how good it is as she skips to the door. I put together a tray of snacks for my movie marathon.I walk to the fridge to get a drink but I stop when I hear a click
"Nat?"
She doesn't answer. Rude ass.She didn't even tell me she's leaving.I walk to the living room excited to start my marathon. When I enter I freeze at the sight before me.No.I close my eyes hoping I'm hallucinating.But this is real.

My tray falls from my shaking hands.He's standing in my living room with a gun pointed at Natasha.
"Happy to see me kitten?
I wrap my hand around myself as panic sets in.
"H- how?
He smirks "how did I find you? After months of using all my resources and having my men search every part of the country using the best technology. I wouldn't have thought that the facial recognition software my men hacked into would register you at a stoplight by a liquor store.From there it wasn't hard to find you.There's only three towns."
I brace myself on the couch as my legs get weak.Shit it was when I bought the alcohol. I thought that I was safe and didn't even think to be a bit more careful.Who the hell hacks a countries surveillance system.

Natasha tries to walk to me but he fires the gun causing us to scream and halt her movement.I put my hands on my stomach hoping to protect my baby.He's crazy enough to kill us all.This is the angriest I've ever seen him.
"Pl-"
"Shut the fuck up kitten.You hurt my feelings and took my child away."

The defiant part of me wants to tell him "Fuck you and your feelings" but I push it away.Natasha is in danger with him here.The door opens and Leonardo,his father and some of his men rush into the room.
"We heard a gunshot and thought shit was going on in here." Leonardo says.

Ambrossio glares at them and sets his sight back on me.
"This is what's going to happen.You're going to walk out that door and come back to Italy."
I shake my head and he hits Natasha with his gun causing her to fall.He points the gun at her and she pales.
"Plea-please don't.I'll come just leave her."

I cautiously step towards him and he lowers the gun.Natasha gets to her feet and I know she'll try to stop me.I mentally plead with her not to try anything.
"Je-"
Before she can finish Guillermo wraps his hands around her torso.
"Well,well who is this?"
He runs his nose along her neck as he gropes her body. Natasha struggles in his hold but Guillermo is just as strong and muscular as his son.

"Let her go you bastard!"

He lifts his gun and points it at her head seizing her struggles.Guillermo the old pervert licks her cheek
"I'm a widow now. I think it's time to move on with a new wife.This one will do."

Leonardo laughs."You've been a widow for a week."
A widow? I gasp when I realize .Sophia is dead? They look like they aren't even sad. Natasha whimpers and I try to go to her. Before I can reach her Ambrossio wraps a hand around my throat and starts squeezing.I struggle to breathe and I dig my nails into his hand to loosen his grip.
"When we get back home.You'll be lucky if you see outside or this baby."
I whimper and my stomach contracts as I feel a gush of water.

"Boss I think her water broke."