Chapter 6

Jenelle

After helping Angelo I walk back to my room tired as hell. Looking at the room it looks like he's the only one times I curse myself for wanting to be nice. After I got to his room he passed out and I couldn't leave him there not knowing if he'll be okay.I changed his bandage and he had a slight fever. I'm not sure how his fever developed but I'm assuming he must have been sick before he got that wound. When he was settled I walk to the table and wrote a note.

Text or call me so I know you're alive.

Jenelle

I walk into the suite and  I see  Courtney and Kristen dressed like hooker as they take shots.I clear my throat to get their attention.

"You guys weren't going to check on me before you leave."

They ignore me and take another shot.

"We came to have fun and you're obviously a party pooper. You almost ruined our chances with those two sexy Italians but luckily they invited us out tonight."

These two don't know how to sense shit.They see a sexy man and immediately want to jump on his dick.I sigh knowing I need to warn them about the men.God remember if they don't listen it on them not me

"Ladies?" The continue to giggle like hyenas

"Ladies can you listen damnit!"

They turn to me with scowls on their faces.

"You two need to be careful. Something is off with those two men. I don't want you guys to get hurt so it's best that you cancel."

Kristen starts laughing and Courtney looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Are you serious Jenelle? Two of the sexiest men we've ever seen is interested in us and you want us to not go anywhere with them.Please, you're jealous that you weren't able to get them as if you can get anyone."

She fluffs her hair while her minion giggles

"You know what? Fuck you.I want you both out of this presidential suite tomorrow.I don't give a damn if you leave this island or which hotel you stay but you sure as aren't staying with me."

I walk away before they can say anything. I'm over the disrespectful family members and fake friends.All I do is try to make sure people are safe but they never do the same for me.I lock my door with the lock and head into my adjoining bathroom.I need a bath to soak my bones.Its only been one day into my trip and  a lot has happened.I haven't had any peace.I'm still tired as hell from the 5am flight all because I listened to those two again.

After stripping and filling the tub with the complementary bubble bath I submerge myself in the water already feeling some of the tension leaving my body.

I needed this.

I don't how long I've been in this tub but the growling of my stomach wakes me.Shit I haven't eaten anything. This happens to me occasionally where I forget that I've only eaten once for the day or only ate a granola bar. I get up and wrap the towel around my body. After moisturizing my body and dressing. I call  room service.

I open my room door when I hear a knock that it's room service but I don't see Courtney or Kristen.Good ridden. They roll in a cart with my bacon cheeseburger , fries ,a slice of red velvet cake and  bottle of red wine. My mouth waters from the delicious scent circulating from my burger.