Chapter 5

Ambrossio

I stare as my kitten retreats.I'm still hard from the overwhelming scent of her fear.I mentally will her to turn once more to see that beautiful face and she does obediently without me saying a word. I smirk satisfied by the level of control I have over her.

Jenelle you belong to me.Your blood, tears,pain,body,screams and pussy belong to me.Her brows furrow before she hurries inside.I feel like a kid at Christmas.I've never seen a toy I've wanted this bad and I have the feeling I won't tire of this one.The gods must despise her from a past life to put her in my sight.

"Where were we before we were rudely interrupted by that bitch."

I glare at the blond bitch beside me. She looks slightly terrified at my stare but still doesn't leave.I should slit her throat now for her disrespectful actions and she's annoying as fuck.

I reach in my pocket for my knife but a hand grips mine.I turn to Leonardo.

"What the fuck?"

The ladies stare at us confused.

"Excuse us ladies." He pulls me up and drags me away from the cabana to a secluded corner.I shake his hands off mine then punch him across his jaw.His head snaps to the side and a drop of blood trickles down the corner of his mouth.

I smirk but he doesn't dare make a sound.He might be my best friend but I'm still the Don of the Vitale Mafia.Nobody manhandles me in public.Its quiet as we both breathe heavily.I know he's pissed but he can't do shit about it unless I decide he can have payback.

"Ambrossio,I had to stop you from killing her. You weren't thinking rationally. If everyone see you gut that woman at the pool It will get in the media. Remember there are civilians here. Bad business for the hotel,bad business for you. I know authorities can't touch you but they can stop the flow of your money."

I pace back and forth as I run my hands through my hair. He's right and I need to get control of myself especially in public and at our businesses. This is one of our top earning legal businesses and I was about to fuck that up. Sure the authorities won't dare go against me but there's always that one new detective who's trying to prove himself and starts shit in the media.

"Fuck!"

I take a final breathe

"Get me all the information on the girl Jenelle who was at the cabana. I need that information by tonight.Notify the men to bring Ralf to the basement."

I smile and Leonardo steps back as he wipes the blood away from his mouth

"I have something special planned for him."

I leave him to do my tasks and I need to update my father about what Angelo told me about Ralf.My father will be disappointed because he helped Ralph with this job. My father expected undying  loyalty from him because he not only saved him but offered him protection from the Russian Mafia. People don't know how to be loyal nowadays and the devil uses me as it's tool to remind them what happens.

As I walk through the lobby I ignore the stares of men and women. Some people turn in the other direction as I approach. They're most likely aware of my family's reputation.I walk towards the main elevator but change my mind when I see the same blonde woman from the pool enter. Changing directions I  head to the staff elevator because I will kill her and the other annoying one.

I finally get to my room on the 11th floor.it's not as big as the presidential suite where we usually stay but I was told that it was already booked. I wasn't mad Its more money in my pocket.

I walk to the office to call my father but changed my mind and head to the bathroom instead.I need a shower.This fucking day is already too long.I unbutton my shirt and  move my hand to my chest to touch the reminder to never be weak again. The ugly  jagged scar placed there by one of my father's enemy was the last time I let someone inflict any wounds on my body. It's also the first time I killed an entire family. It needed to be done I couldn't have just killed the head of the family because that would have left room for uncle's children, wives and even grandparents to come back for revenge.People in my world needed to know if the fucked with me and my family it's the end of their bloodline.

I smile as I reminisce about how they begged for their lives something I never did even when they tortured me daily.

As I remove my shirt I hear my phone. I walk to the bedroom and the caller ID shows it's my father. Him calling means Angelo told him. Now I'm about to hear him bitch  about stabbing him because my mother is upset. I pick up the phone

"Ambrossio why the fuck did you stab Angelo? I had to hear your mother cry and you know I hate that shit!"

I pinch the bridge or my nose.

"Did he die?"

He sighs.

"figlio ( son), can't you save the stabbing,shootings and poisoning for enemies and not family?"

The old man is going senile because he trained me that if it comes down to it and you have to also kill family don't hesitate.

"Si padre."

The line goes quiet and I know what he's waiting for.

"Ralph is the thief."

I remove the phone from my ear as my irritation builds from his constant yelling about how much of a bastard he is and how he wishes that he was there to kill that traitor himself. I finally place it back to my ear when it seems like he calmed down.

"Ambrossio he better die now. The safety we extended to his family is gone."

He hangs up before I can respond. I send a quick text to Leonardo to add to his list that the protection for Ralph's family is no longer in place. I'll leave that up to the Russians to kill them that's one less job for us to do.

I walk to the shower just as Leonardo replies that Ralf is downstairs. No sense in taking a shower now. I put on a black t-shirt and stay in my black slacks then head downstairs.

A section of the basement is lined with plastic from ceiling to floor. My men greet me with a nod as I walk up to the weeping man who's tied to the chair.

"Ralf,Ralf,Ralf You broke my family's trust. And I'm here to deliver your punishment."

He weeps louder and piss himself.