Chapter 12

Ambrossio

It's been a month with my kitten and she still has a little fight in her.I purposely keep her locked away in a windowless room so all she sees and speak to is me. I want her to only think of pleasing me and no-one else. I've never been this possessive of a woman and I'll punish those including her if she thinks of leaving me. I told the maid who delivers her food not to say a word to her I know it's driving her crazy to not have any kind of entertainment. I sit in my  office at one of our companies going over some legal contract for a new developmental property. My door swings open and I'm ready to shoot whoever the fuck it is disturbing me.I'm trying to get shit done so I could go play with my kitten.

"Ambrossio why won't you let me see her!"

I sigh at my annoying ass brother with the same shit again. When he saw me board the plane with Jenelle in my arms he grew some balls standing up to me.He pleaded with me not to kill her because she's the kindest person he's ever met. But what he doesn't know and what I didn't tell him is that she's not going anywhere.

"Angelo shut the fuck up and close my door."

He sighs before he does exactly what he's told.

"quando posso vederla?" (when can i see her?)

I raise a brow at him and how determine he is to see what's mine. My possessiveness overtakes me causing me to twitch.

"Attento fratello perché sto iniziando a pensare che tu voglia la mia donna." (Careful brother because I'm starting to think that you want my woman).

He shakes his head vigorously while trying to convince me that she's the only one who's shown him kindness ever without wanting something from him. It makes sense because in our world people either want to use you for money,to elevate their status or set you up to get killed.

"You can see her when I'm done."

He starts to ask another question but I stop him.
"I'll present her to the world when I'm ready."

He nods before he gives me a rundown on our weapon import. My family trades and sells everything from weapons, drugs,diamonds and people.We're the top of the ladder and we never hesitate to remove those who threaten our businesses.

"Angelina says the the new shipment of Coke is contaminated and therefore can't be sold.Thats 5 million that Santiago got for selling us crap product."

I place the contract down,no longer interested.

"The men went to retrieve the shipment but didn't check it out before giving Santiago my money?"

He tells me that they didn't think they had to since Santiago is one of our closest business partners.I slam my hands down causing him to flinch.Never trust anyone.

"Tell Angelina I'll be there and gather the men who went to get that shipment."

Later that evening

I walk into our club with Leonardo and my men behind. I turn to go to my office and stop when I notice Angelina being the whore she is in VIP giving a blowjob to her slave of the month.

I walk up the steps and her friends ogle me and send flirtatious looks. I would think they would to give up after I got their friend group down from ten  to seven.Angelina continues to suck vigorously not caring .I clear my throat.

"How classy of you dear sister."

She holds up a finger as she continues.

"Leo." He walks over and grabs a handful of her hair pulling her off his manhood.

She glares at me

"Classless bitch."

She smirks and kisses the man's lips before fixing her makeup.

"You call it classless but I call it being sexually liberated."

I already feel myself itching to kill her. Why couldn't I have been and only child. It's a never-ending fight not to kill my siblings. I sit across from her and tell her friends to leave so we can start talking business.They scurry away quickly knowing what tht means.

Angelina proceeds to tell me that none of the shipment could have been salvaged. When she tried to get in contact with Santiago he was gone without a trace. Nobody in his mafia knows where he went but what she did find out was that he was talking to some people to help build a case.

"Against me?"

She shakes her head and tells me It's against all the higher-ups in the American,Russian and Italian Mafia.

"But before he could try and take anybody down one of our new plants in the FBI caught some communication on it and contacted father."

There's always some shit. This new development means that all the heads will be getting together soon. Santiago had dealings with all of them Now we need to figure out who else we can't trust.

I get up and she stops me.

"fratello che se ne va così presto?" (brother leaving so soon?)

She smiles and I know Angelo told her about Jenelle. She calls her friends back over and starts pouring drinks.

"Don Ambrossio."

I turn to see a tall brunette with long legs,full breast and a dress that hugs her like a second skin. If I had seen her a week ago.I would have taken her home.Now the only person that gets me hard is my curvy,soft and scared bella.

She can't compare to my kitten.I can tell she has no ass. Her makeup is caked on to her face unlike my kitten who's a natural beauty. I scuff and look away.

"Leo let's go."

She pushes her tits on me and smiles." Come on baby Angelina said you like me,you're just shy."

I look over at Angelina who's trying to hide her laugh.I sigh before pulling out my gun and putting a bullet in her head. Her face still has a shocked look before she falls to the floor.

"Angelina the next time you want to kill someone who fucked one of your toy do it yourself."

She laughs." But it's so much more enjoyable when I get them to mess with you and then I see you kill them."

I should put a bullet in her head.

"Take me to the men who did the trade.I need to take one of them with me because I have a surprise for my kitten."

I walk into the house with Mateo pulling the struggling man.

"Put him in the basement.I'll be down soon."

I walk to the room where my obsession resides and open the door to see her laying while staring at the ceiling. I quietly close the door and stare at her.My obsession grows Everytime I see her.I approach her and she still doesn't notice I'm in the room.I'll have to train her to be aware of her surroundings when she's  obedient.

Today she's in a red teddy with matching panties.I lick my lips wanting to taste every inch of her again.My finger tips brush against her leg causing her scream and scramble away.

"No more please." She says but her nipples harden and she shivers. Her body responds to me obediently but she hasn't yet.

"Come here."

She doesn't hesitate to move.She knows not to make me wait.She  steps Infront of me and I pull her close tasting her lips.

"Kiss me."

She moves her lips slowly.I take control of the kiss pulling her into my body and she moans.She hasnt realized the control I have over her body.Soon it will be her mind.But first I need to break her psyche and rebuild her to be completely mine.