Chapter 16

Jenelle

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen for a snack.Ambrossio has been letting me explore the house lately. This house is huge with an indoor pool a movie theater, ten bedrooms,gym,ballroom/ dining room and a gym. This house is beautiful. Too bad the devil occupies it.Him letting me walk around is his way of making me feel like I have some kind of freedom. But I know he's watching me through the cameras and there are armed guards placed at every corner. I've explored every inch of the house pretending to get to know my way around but I'm also looking for weak spots.There is none. He knew I wouldn't find any so he didn't have to worry. Plus the threat of killing Natasha still lingers in my head.

Three days ago he let me know that once my new wounds heal he'll be teaching me basic self-defense. Apparently he's decided to take me out of the country to introduce me to his world. What surprised me was that we're going to Los Angeles.I'll be close to home. Is it wrong that I'm hopeful that it could be a chance for me to escape. I sigh dreaming of the day I'm free. I enter the kitchen and stop when I see Angelo.I found out he's Ambrossio's brother and that confirmed he helped his fucked up brother take me.I've been dodging him for days. I do not want to speak to this man. I turn no longer feeling hungry.

"Wait!" I speed up my steps as he tries to catch up to me.

"Fanculo! cammini veloce."(fuck! you walk fast).

I hear him trying to catch up as he tries to catch his breath. He pulls on my arm stopping me and I swing punching him in his face. I flash my hand to ease the pain.

"Shit that hurts."

But it felt great hitting someone.Angelo stares at me shocked but at this moment I don't give a fuck.I can't fight his big ass brother but I can kick his ass. Ignoring the pain in my hand I send another punch to his nose.He starts bleeding and I smirk at the sight. I go to kick him in his balls but he catches my leg.

"Enough! I allowed you to hit me twice because of what you're going through but I will not let you hit me there."

I glare at him before turning with my now aching knuckles.He runs Infront  and grabs my arm as he uses the other to press a handkerchief to his bleeding nose.

"Can you wait and fuck you hit hard."

I shake his hand off and try to walk away but  he blocks me.

"You want to to talk Angelo. How about that I helped you and now I'm here with your psycho brother. Did you help him take me ?did you pretend that you were hurt to get me here?"

His head falls and he looks almost sad. I try to walk away again but he blocks my exit again

"Jenelle wait. I didn't know what he had planned.When I met you he was the one that stabbed me. You were the first person who was nice to me and you didn't even know who I was.When I saw him with you the night we left Hawaii. I tried to stop him from taking you but he wouldn't listen. I'm so sorry this is happening to you and if you could I would like to be your friend."

I stand there shocked as I listen to his speech.His own brother stabbed him? Why am I even surprised? Ambrossio doesn't give a fuck about anyone.I stare at at him and I don't know if I'm being dumb but I believe him. I could also use a friend since none of the staff speaks to me because of his threats that they will be killed. Talking to Ambrossio alone doesn't help because it always leads to him trying to fuck me into oblivion.

"Come on."

I turn in the other direction but I don't hear him following me. I'll look around
"Come so I can clean you up."
He gives me a small smile before following me to one of the bathrooms. I remember seeing a first aid kit in here as I was snooping.I help him to stop the bleeding. It's still a bit awkward because of everything that I found out

"So how have you been?"

I laugh at his dumb question.My laughter eventually turns into me sobbing. He pulls me into a hug allowing me to let out all my tears. I guess him asking me that simple question just opened up the dam.I hiccup as he rubs my back.

"Shhh it's okay.You want me to get you ice cream?"
My hiccups turns into a laugh and I nod.
"Yes can you make it chocolate I haven't had ice cream in weeks."
He nods and we walk back to the kitchen.

We spend the afternoon laughing and joking which is refreshing.I needed the distraction from my hell. It also let's me know that Angelo is slightly terrified of his brother as well. Halfway through my tub of ice cream I start to feel nauseated and a little dizzy.

"Are you okay?"

I shake my head before sitting down.Angelo looks at me worried

"I'm okay.Im just feeling a little off.It might be stress."

He nods but I can see that he wants to ask me something else. He walks over to the fridge and grabs me a bottle of water.

"You don't think it's anything else right?" He asks

I smile at his concern but there's no chance it's something else "I'm pretty sure it's stress."

He continues to stare at me and it's creeping me out"Angelo what?"

He sits and pulls my hand into his.
"Don't panic but I've been hearing my brother say that he will be having his children with you."

I laugh because there is no chance that he'll be getting those kids anytime soon. Not with my implant. As much as I like Angelo I will not give up that little secret.
"Angelo Don't worry about that.I'm sure it's stress."

I hear footsteps and we  turn to the entryway.Ambrossio walks in dressed in a grey suit with a black button up and loafers.His hair is slicked back and not a hair is out of place.My nipples tighten at his presence.My body needs to calm the fuck down.

"Angelo I see you've been keeping my kitten company."

He walks up to me and pulls me into a kiss.
"Have you been behaving today?"
I nod.As if he doesn't already know that I haven't done anything shady. I know he checks in on the cameras to    monitor my every move.

He smirks and it looks like he knows a secret that I dont.

"Kitten my brother is right. You should think of the possibility that you are with my child."

Not a chance but I decide to just go along with what they're saying. There is no way I'm not telling him that I can't get pregnant for at least three years.

"Okay.." he nods and kisses my forehead.

" Oh, I should mention that I know you think that you can't get pregnant. But that implant of yours was removed months ago. once it's confirmed that you are pregnant with my child.We'll be getting married before he or she is born."

My blood runs cold.How did I not know? I try to think back when it could have happened but then I realized it could have happened at any time. He inflicted so many wounds on my body and my body was always wrapped in bandages. I wouldn't have noticed.
That was the only thing I had control of and he took that away. I feel my anger rising and I try to calm myself.A small voice in the back of my head whispers to relax but I can't.

"You fucking monster!! I hate you!"

I try to hit him but he secures my body in a tight hold.Since I can't hit him I do the next best thing and spit in his face. He takes a hand and wipes away my saliva before slapping me across my face.

"Calm yourself.You're lucky I can't fuck you up because I don't know for sure you're pregnant."

I sob as he holds me.I'm tired of crying. I see Angelo walking over to us but Ambrossio stops him and tells him to leave. Angelo looks at me again before turning away.Nobody goes against this man not even his family.