Chapter 3

POV Change

Ambrossio

My men sit tense on the jet.I hate coming to America especially for petty bullshit.I sent my brother here months ago to deal with the issue of someone stealing money from our hotel.All he's done so far is fuck every man he comes across.He's lucky he's my younger brother and my father warned me not to kill him.But he didn't say I couldn't wound him.If it was a month ago he would be dead, family our not.The medication they have taking prevents me from going on violent rages.

That doesn't mean that I still won't torture for fun.The thought of slicing into someone pleading for their life as the blood slowly trickles down their body.The slices and cuts on their bodies are my masterpieces.My men start shifting uncomfortably sensing my murderous aura.From the age of 14 I've had men begging for a quick death after I'm done with them.I smile thinking about what I might do to the thief.

"Ambrossio?"

I turn to my best friend and right hand Leonardo.He looks pale

"You have that look on your face.The look that will paint a room from ceiling to floor in blood."

I smirk and I see him shiver.I've never formally been diagnosed because my father didn't see the need to be.My sadistic ways are beneficial to the organization.The antipsychotics prevents me from killing everyone in a bloodthirsty rage.

We land in Hawaii and make our way to our awaiting car.People part like the red sea sensing our omnious presence.Some women stare at us with lust and dollar signs in their eyes. Desperate bitches.As I'm about to enter my car I see a woman standing at a car door.The first thing I notice is her ass.Damn it's fat.My eyes travel to the rest of her body and she's curvy in the right places.

She turns as if sensing me.She has flawless chocolate skin and plump lips that will fit perfectly around my cock.When her eyes make contact with mine they widen in fear.I get hard seeing her fear.I want her.I want to see her cry and beg.She's the first woman to look at me with fear instead of lust.

It intrigues me that she's able to sense what my past flings didn't.The longest a woman has warmed my bed was two weeks.I smile because she thought she was special because she made it past two days.After I was done with her I passed her to my men.Then had mercy on her by plunging a knife in her chest.

Its sad and funny what women will do for wealth and power.They know my reputation and still choose to put their lives on the line to be with me Knowing that I kill every one of my flings.Those golddiggers didn't give a fuck about anything but my bank account.

We arrive at our exclusive resort Vitale luxury suites.The hotel staff line up and I know my father informed them of our arrival.I take off my jacket and hand it to one of my men.
"Ralf.Wheres my brother." the manager runs over
"Mr.Vitale. He's at one of the cabanas by the pool."

I nod and walk to the pool.I will most definitely stab my brother.Three months on this island and he claims he didn't find any information.The bastard is slacking off.He's still a 21 year old kid.I don't know why my father thought this would be easy for him to do.

I hear boisterous laughing as we approach the pool area.I walk slowly towards my brother and All the guests eye me as I move closer.
He's pouring tequila into a blond and brunette bimbos mouth.
"Brother."
He jumps backwards and stands with his mouth agape.I raise a brow as he stands frozen.The women and his little male friends stare at his reaction confused.
"Hey baby.Want to join the fun."

The blond one slithers beside me and touches my shoulder.My hand grips the knife in my pants pocket tighter as I stare at her.She isn't ugly she's probably good for a night or two to fuck.
"Leave!"

My voice booms and everyone scatters.Even the blond was smart enough to leave.
I push my brother into the cabana and pull the curtains closed.
"Can you tell me what the fuck you're doing?"
Before he can answer I stab him in his leg
"Fuck!!"
He falls on the chair and I cover his mouth to prevent unwanted attention.
"Now father and I are very disappointed.You've been here and you haven't done anything I'm going to remove my hands and then you're going to talk calmly."

"Fuck! Ambrossio mama said you're not supposed to kill me."

I roll my eyes.Pussy

"I wounded you, there is a difference Angelo.Now Tell me what have you been doing."

He sighs,Then sits up and grabs a towel to add pressure to his wound.

"I know who's the thief. It's Ralph. I just wanted to stay here and have some fun. I'm letting him get comfortable because he still believes that we don't know that he's stealing.He thinks I don't notice anything.he's comfortable enough to slip up more."

I nod Because it was actually a smart move. I'm still pissed that he wasted months partying while he took more money.

"Now can you call Mateo in here I'm bleeding and I need him to stitch me up."he says dramatically.

"Mateo bring your bag and stitch his leg."
He enter and tends to my brothers wound.

I walk to the nearby Cabana where Leonardo is seated.He hands me a drink and before I can take a sip.The blond woman and brunette sits down.This irritates the fuck out of me.Seeing my brother's blood gave me an itch I need to scratch and this woman's stupidity will get her killed.

She crosses her legs and sticks out her chest and Crosses her legs. Her brunette friend follows her actions.
"I'm Courtney."
She extends her hand for me to shake. I steer at her hand and scuff.She clears her throat clearly embarrassed
"This is Kristen."

Leonardo and I don't respond and she giggles and shifts uncomfortably.How beautiful it would be if I use her flesh as my new canvas.
I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Leonardo groan and visibly annoyed by both women.

"Oh my god she wore a moomoo to the pool.God why does she always embarrass us."
I turn in the direction where the women are looking and I see the same beautiful woman from the airport. She's in a oversized dress that's hides her body, hat and big tote

She walks to one of the chairs and spreads a towel then takes out a book.Leoardo and I are now staring in her direction.He looks at her in awe and I don't like that look.I dont want to kill my best friend but I will
"I told her ass not to bring any books."
Before she sits on the chair.She zips down the front of the dress revealing her body in a white two piece.

I groan feeling my pants tighten.Her breast are full to the point it's spilling,her stomach is flat and the swim bottoms hangs on her hips just right.All the men have their eyes on her even Leo.

She opens her book then stops and looks up.She scans the pool before her eyes settles on us.I see the same fear I love and I smile at her.With great disappointment she puts her dress on but what surprises me is she's walking over.

She walks slowly as if trying to gage the level of danger.When she gets to our cabana her breathing is shakey.My scared kitten.
"Courtney and Kristen.I think I need your help with something right now.So you should come right now."

I smile because my kitten just sealed her fate