Chapter 27

Ambrossio

I'm pissed. My men are trained to be the best but still the bastard Santiago is slipping through our finger tips. He's even been bold enough to attack and steal from some of my warehouses. I slam my hand on the table in the conference room frightening everyone.
"Leo you want to explain how the fuck we're no closer to finding him."
Leo pales and the rest of my men shrink back. I've lost millions because of him. Products were stolen. Some of my warehouses were burnt down and the police were tipped off about the location of some of my brothels.

I hear a knock and one of my men push in his head looking terrified.
"Boss some of our men were attacked at  Cyns pub."
I growl as I stand.Santiago is a dumbass how the fuck is he doing all this shit.
"How many?"
He tells me that ten are dead. For months the number of my men have been dwindling. They're either killed or missing.I stand and walk out the room to my office then dial my father but he doesn't answer.He's another one pissing me off.He's been distracted since he's taken Natasha.He needs to get his head from between her legs and call his contacts.

I call Angelo and he doesn't answer.Incompetent.He's been a pain in the ass for months.He hasn't been consistent with the business or his duties.Angelina thinks it from mourning the death of our mother.I  start destroying the office but shit is going right.I stop when I feel myself calm.
"You good?"
I see Leonardo standing at the door with Angelina.
"No.Now you two need to get your shit together and find where the fuck Santiago is."

Angelina nods before taking a seat.
"That's why I'm here brother."She smiles
One of the whores for Luca told me something interesting."
I raise a brow. She continues to tell me that while the prostitute was servicing Luca she glimpsed someone sneaking into an office and he resembled Santiago.

"How are you sure the information is credible."
She smiles "she's been my lover for awhile.She thinks that one day she'll be apart of the family."
I nod.Luca that bastard knew all along where Santiago was.He's probably apart of the plan.
"Get the men and the plane ready.We leave in a few hours.Tell Angelo to stop being a bitch and get his ass to the plane."
They nod and I leave to go home

I walk inside and hear the baby laughing.I follow the sound and see Jenelle tickling her tummy.A part of me feels some happiness at the sight. I still question if I wanted all of this or just wanted her. I want her to have my children and it gives me heirs to the organization. That's the most important part that when I step down there's someone to take my place.

I walk in letting my presence be known. She turns and her smile falls.I thought mentally she would break but she hasn't but I'll take her submission.
"Aren't you going to great me?"
She walks to me with the baby in her arms and presses her lips to mine. She pulls aways and I kiss the baby's cheek making her giggle.
"I need to leave for the night.I'm leaving more guards but if you hear anything go to the safe room." She nods and I kiss her before going to change.

I arrive at the airport and see the men loading the guns into the jet.
"Where's Angelo?" I ask Leo
He tells me that Angelo was already in Spain from one of our deals so he'll meet us a Luca's compound.I nod as I board the jet.Tonight they all die.

We park a mile down from Luca's compound and send a surveillance team.They communicate that they're not heavily guarded which It's good that he's not expecting our ambush.
"Let's go."
We get out the van and make our way through the bushes taking out the men that are outside.

We hear gunfire inside and we move to cover.He must have more men inside.
"What the hell are you doing Ambrossio." Luca yells from around a corner.
"You betrayed me Luca and you will die tonight."
It's silent before he starts firing at us again.My men and I chase after him as we fire and bullet hits him in his legs and he falls.He turns and pleads with me

"How have I betrayed you?"
I scuff at him lying until the very end.
"You conspired with Santiago and you're here lying and pretending."

"I d-" he's silenced as a bullet pierces his skull. I turn to see Angelo with his gun pointed at Luca.
"Santiago's body was in a room upstairs.It looks like he was shot multiple times.Luca probably double crossed in."

I wanted to get my hands on that bastard myself.I nod and the men go through the house eliminating the remaining threats. Once it's cleared we leave.This will send a message to those who think to betray us.
Now I can focus on building back the business and my wedding.