Chapter 4

Jenelle

When I got to the pool all I wanted to do was read my book,drink and get a tan.Now I have to save these two.Out of all the men they could sink their claws into they chose the one man who's entire being inflicted a fear in me I've never felt.I give myself a pep talk as I walk towards the girls and the two very handsome but terrifying men.Although the other guy doesn't compare to the one I saw at the airport.His jaw is sculpted to perfection,full pink lips,high cheek bones and soul-less brown eyes that capture your attention. I would say he's a beautiful devil. I can see why the ladies are attracted to him. I know his looks is used as a net to catch his next prey.

Damn it's taking long to get to them.

You're walking slower to delay the inevitable. my conscience says and she can be an annoying bitch.

I get to the caban and I swear the devil smirked at me.It was so brief that you would miss it if you blinked.Courtney instantly glares at me like I'm interrupting.I roll my eyes.

"Court and Kristen can you two please join me upstairs.Its extremely important."

They stare at me as if I'm crazy.
"Jenelle I'm sure whatever it is you and your moomoo can handle it."Courtney  says as she laughs and Kristen joins in.

Bitch.

Jenelle be cool and get these two hoes away.If something happens you don't want it on your conscience.I close my eyes and take a calming breath.When I open them both men are staring at me intensely.Damn I need a good excuse to get them away.

"Ladies I don't feel well and I need to go to the ER."
Both men give me a knowing look.They know I'm lying.

"Ugh Jenelle stop being dramatic and just go in the room." Kristen chimes in before rolling her eyes.

"Yes, can't you see we're trying to know these two handsome men a little better.Courtney purrs and licks her lips.

Lord you saw how  hard I tried to save them.I did my best and therefore I'm exempt from hell. I sigh

"Fine I'll go, enjoy your day." I make eye contact with Mr devil again before I leave.

I go to my lounger, no longer feeling the need to tan or read my book.I start packing up my things  annoyed that my first day of vacation is already ruined. I walk to the hotel lobby doors and stop because I feel eyes on me. I turn and he's staring at me intensely. The look he's giving me is a disturbing promise. But a promise for what? I frown and shake off the negative energy and make my way to the elevator.

I'm still lost in thought as I enter the elevator. I can sense something's wrong and  It's more intense than ever.

"Hold the door!"

I hear someone yell as the doors the elevator is about to close.Whoever it is sounds like they're in pain. I stop the door and it opens again.A cute guy limps in with a bloody bandage on his leg.Shit that looks like it hurts.

"Ow shit this hurts." He says breathing hard when he enters the elevator.

"Did I say that out loud?"

He looks at me confused.Okay maybe I didn't say that out loud.Awkward.

"That looks like it hurts."

He chuckles then groans "No shit."

He has an accent. I would guess he's Italian. He's really good looking with his short black hair slicked back. He has a swimmer's body and towers over my 5'5 frame. His strong jaws and high cheekbones remind me of someone. I stop trying to piece together where I've seen him before. Maybe he just has one of those familiar faces.

"Hello" He snaps his finger in front of my face.
I really need to stop zoning out.

"I know I'm sexy.You're not bad yourself. Can you press 11 so the elevator can move."

He  says then says then winks . I  blush from the embarrassment of being caught ogling him. My past issues with men made put some distance between us because he's still a stranger. The only sound heard in the elevator now is the annoying music.He sways but uses the wall to catch himself.

"Woah, He really fucked me up."

My brows furrowed. Someone gave him that wound?

"Are you okay?"

He shakes his head a few times before answering.

"Sweets,I'm about to pass out.You're going to help me to my room."

I give him a stare that says "do you think I'm stupid?"

He laughs "As sexy as you are I'm interested in dicks not vaginas."

He laughs and I know it's because of my shocked expression. My gaydar has always been trash.

"Angelo." He says as he extends his hands for me to shake .

"Jenelle."

He shakes my hand and gives a boyish smile.

"Now beautiful lady.Can you help me to my room?"

The elevator stops at his floor.Mine is a floor above.I really shouldn't be helping a stranger to their room but he looks pale and he's about to pass out.

"Place your arm on my shoulder."