Chapter 25

Trigger warning-skip if you're not comfortable

Jenelle

I don't fight when he lifts me and throws me over his shoulder like a sack of potato. I clear my mind as he walks me down the hallway hoping that I can close myself off for whatever torture he has planned. When he starts going down the familiar stairs in the basement. I start to panic and struggle against his hold.He's going to kill me.

"Please don't kill me, you said. you wouldn't."
I struggle harder as we enter a room but it doesn't look the same as the one that he tortured the man.He drops me on the floor and I groan in pain.Before I can  get up he pulls me up pushes my torso on to a table.He handcuffs my wrist to the legs of the table.I pull against the restraints as he pulls my pajama pants down leaving my ass and sex bare to him.

I look around the room and cry harder when I see that the walls are filled with the whips, chains and paddles. To the side I see a tray with knives arranged by size.
He walks over to the wall and I struggle to see what he removes.
"This is a whip I had made of leather and chains especially for you."
I cry harder as I think about the damage that will do to my body.I pull against the restraints harder as he walks behind me.
"I'm sorry,I'm sor-ahh" I scream from the first lash.It feels like my skin is ripped open.I cry and scream as he strikes me repeatedly.

It felt like hours as I lay numb no longer feeling the pain.I know my back and ass are a bloody mess.He steps in my line of sight and lifts my tear stained face
"Don't think I'm done with you."
He walks to a corner and returns with a device. I'm confused by it until he turns it on.It's a tattoo gun.
My eyes widen as he gets closer to my arm.
"So everyone knows who you belong to."
I moan in pain as he tattoos his name on my arm.
When he's satisfied with his work he gets up and stares at me before walking around me in circles.

"Beautiful." He says in appreciation like he created a masterpiece.

He uncuffs my wrists and fall off the table on to my destroyed back.I don't have the strength to scream or cry anymore.I stare at the ceiling as he stands above me.
"I haven't been this hard in months.I missed your screams and tears."
I lay on the floor crying silently. I feel moisture surround me and I know it's from my bleeding wounds. He caresses my chin before walking away
"Call Sylvia and tell her bring what's needed to treat Jenelle."
I close my eyes as I will myself to blackout.

I wake in a white room that smells like rubbing alcohol.I'm hooked to a machine and the beeping is adding to my growing headache.I try to sit up but fail when the pain intensifies in my back.The sound of the door opening cause me to freeze and close my eyes.
"Hon I know you're awake."
I open my eyes to see Sylvia dressed in scrubs. I sigh relieved that it's her and not that bastard. She walks over and helps me to sit.
"How are you feeling?" She asks.
I glare at her because what kind of dumb ass question is that.She gets nervous and starts checking the equipment then my wounds in silence.

"I'm sorry that he does this to you.He's a monster and I don't know how my sister gave birth to a child like him."
My head whips around.
"He's your nephew."
She nods and she sits beside me in silence.
"He killed his mother,my baby sister."
I'm surprised by her confession.She sobs and my heart aches for her. I only know her from treating me whenever I'm wounded but she's always been so gentle. I grab her hand and squeeze it hoping to give her some comfort.

"You know if I wasn't infertile I would have been the one married to Guillermo and in my sister's shoe."
She wipes away her tears before taking a deep breath
"I'm considered damage goods because I'm not able to have any children.No man in this organization wants a woman like me. My parents sold my sister to that evil bastard. But my duty didn't stop there if I didn't have a way to contribute back to the family and organization I would have either been sold or killed."

I pat her back and she laughs.
"I'm sorry you're going through all of this and here I am unloading all of my issues."
I give her a small smile.
"When I met you I knew you were a good kind woman even though you were very quiet. Neither of us deserves anything they're doing to us." I tell her and
she nods before getting up to get me food.

I was unconscious for a week so I could heal so she let me know that the baby is doing well.She's basically the baby's doctor too.
"You should be healed in three weeks."
She sits with me in the room a little longer until she needs to leave
"Have you seen my cousin Natasha?"

Her face saddens and my heart constricts.
"I'm sorry to say that what she's going through with Guillermo is no better than your situation."
She pats my hand and leaves me as I sob.
"I'm so sorry Nat."

Three weeks later

I was moved back to my prison after one week. Sylvia would come twice a week to change my bandages and make sure I'm healing well. When the maid would bring my meals she would sometimes bring the baby to be with me for a few hours.Its the only joy I get after what he did to me in the basement. I didn't see Ambrossio during that week or the following week.I hope the bastard was killed but if he was will I still get released from here?

I look down when the baby squirms.She nuzzles her face into my side and does a small yawn then smiles. She's such a happy baby. I hope the evil that surrounds us doesn't stain her soul. I never want her to see or know what her own father does to me.I don't want her to think that it's okay for a man to lay his hands on her.
I feel so weak sometimes for letting him get away with what he's done.

The door opens and I see the maid entering to take the baby back. I kiss her cheek before whispering
"I love you Kiah."
The maid takes her and she fusses and starts crying.My heart aches when that happens.I want to always comfort her.I lay in bed staring at the ceiling as the door opens again. I sit up hoping that it's the maid bringing her back but it's him.I whimper as my heart races.Please no.I just started healing.

He enters wearing a button up and slacks.
"Come here."
I move towards him without hesitation.He stares at me and runs his hands though my hair.I look at him unsure of his next move.His face is void of emotions and that's not good for me. He steps back and starts unbuttoning his shirt.A part of me wants to run now knowing his intentions.He doesn't break our stare as he undresses down to his boxers.

"Remove your clothing."

I kneel on the bed and do as instructed with trembling fingers.My panties are now my only protection.

"Lay down."

I move slowly as I feel tears pool in my eyes.
He's removes my underwear and stands before pulling me to the edge of the bed.
I gasp when his lips connect to clit. Even though I despise this man my body responds to him immediately.He sucks and nibbles until I orgasm. When I think he's finished he continues and I cum three times from his tongue.I cry harder hating my body for continuously submitting to him

He climbs over me and I feel his member push against my opening.He pushes in and my sex clenches against his hardness pulling him in more
"No matter how many women I've fucked none of them feel as good as you."
I gasp as he pulls out and slams back inside me.

I didn't sleep the entire night.This man was buried deep inside me for hours. I wake to him gone and I think back to what he said.He's been fucking countless women and God knows what he might have caught.Since the day I met him he's never used protection.God please don't make me catch anything or get pregnant again.