Chapter 10

Jenelle

"I can't anymore." I sob as Ambrossio continues to do powerful thrust from behind.I came so many times in this position that the sheet is soaked with my arousal.

Since the night he forced himself on me he's been in my room everyday fucking me anyway he pleases.I whimper from another orgasm.I'm tired and my vagina is sore but he keeps going.
"please."

He stops and pulls out.My sex clenches at his departure but I'm relieved. That relief is short-lived when he latches his mouth on to my clit.I moan and push back into his mouth.My body moves in sync with  his tongue.I hate my body.As I near my next orgasm he removes his mouth and thrusts back inside of me.I cum hard and pass out from the intensity of my orgasm and exhaustion.

I wake in the dark and find myself dangling from the ceiling.I pull on the restraints and it causes me to spin in a circle.My eyes adjust to the dark room and I see him sitting in a corner with a cigarette staring me.I pull harder against my restraints to escape what he has planned.

This is it he's going to kill me.He gets up from the chair and I start to hyperventilate.

"Shh shh."

He circles me as his fingers trail a path around my skin.I feel a hard slap to my butt cheek causing me to  jump in surprise.

"I've been going easy on you.Thats how I know you're special."

Before I can question him a sharp pain cuts across my back.

"Ahh!"

It feels like my skin in ripped open.He repeats this four times before I feel warm liquid dripping down my back.He ignores my pleas and cries for mercy as  I'm on the verge of passing out.I sob.Why won't someone save me.My voice is gone from my screams.He caresses my cheek.

"Ti farò sentire meglio gattina." (I'll make you feel better kitten.)

He gets on his knees and lifts both my legs on his shoulder.He does slow licks up and down my entrance pulling a moan from pleasure instead of pain.He licks and nibbles until I come with a soft moan.

With blurry eyes I see him stand and unbutton his pants releasing his erection.My slickness from my orgasm makes it easy for him to push inside me easily.I whimper from the soreness from our earlier activities. He wraps my leg around his waist as he speeds up his thrust causing my breasts to bounce

"Fuck! you feel good"

He takes one breast into his mouth and sucks on it as I'm thrust up and down on his manhood.I feel another orgasm building this one more intense than the last.I tighten around him as my orgasm overtakes me then I'm pulled into darkness.

I wake laying on my stomach.I try to move but the pain in my back restricts me.I hear the door open and see him enter but I didn't care about the pain in my back as I get up to move away from the bastard.

He walks over to me after placing a tray to the side.
"Kitten relax you'll pop your stitches." He coos

I glare at him.I wouldn't have stitches if it wasn't for you, bastard.He smirks before lifing me in a seating position.I look down my body and I'm dressed in a pink teddy.

I might never get to wear real clothes again.

He sits on the bed and lifts the tray.It has a bowl of soup with some crackers.He lifts the spoon and I take it from him to feed myself.He takes it back and glares at me.

"No I'm taking care of you kitten."

He feeds me the soup until it's finished and he forced me to eat all the crackers as well.

"I'll always take care of you." He says as he stares into my eyes.It feels like a promise.

I feel something stir inside me but I shake it off.Its not real.He places the tray to the side then walks to the bathroom. Ambrossio comes back and in his hand he has my brush and a spray bottle.I extend my hand to take it figuring that's his hint saying I look crazy with my hair all over the place.I don't have my products for my 3C hair so it's been a mess.

He brushes my hand away and sits at the end of the bed
"Sit before me."

I get up slowly to sit Infront of him. I'm shaking because I don't know what to expect but he goes though my hair in sections detangling all the knots. I haven't had someone go through my hair like this since I was 12.

When he's finished he checks my wounds tucks me to bed before leaving.

With my back healing.Ambrossio couldn't abuse me like he does when I'm wounded. According to him he doesn't want me dying because he's not done with me yet.

He still stops in to kiss me goodnight.I must be sick in the head because I'm excited that evening ritual.I shouldn't even let the man touch me again.I need to not get sucked in but was I already?