Chapter 14

Jenelle

I wake screaming again from another nightmare. All I see is blood and the knife piecing his heart.It's been two days since the horrific scene. I haven't been able to eat or sleep. When I finally sleep the nightmares plague me. I've woken many nights screaming and only have the monster who caused all these nightmares to give me comfort.At one point he had call someone into sedate me because I was loosing my mind. This man broke me. He accomplished his goal.

I walk around my prison like a mindless doll. Escape is even further from my mind after what I saw. I try my best not to upset him, even though it doesn't take anything for him to hurt me. I realize that he doesn't just hurt me to punish me he likes hurting me, he likes seeing my fear and any hope I have disappear.

I look up from the floor that I've been staring at for hours.
" You didn't eat your food again."On reflex I apologize

"Don't make me put a feeding tube down your throat. Come over here so I can feed you."

He sits on the chair and pulls the cart with the food towards him then motions for me to sit on his lap. He starts feeding me the smoked salmon and steamed veggies. It looks and smells delicious but I can't taste anything. I haven't been able to taste or keep anything down. Even now I feel my stomach fighting against the food. I try to keep it down but I find myself pushing him away and sprinting to the bathroom. I purge all that I just consumed before falling to the floor crying. He walks me to the sink to help me wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Shh baby."

He lifts me and I wrap my arms around him. He places me on the bed and climbs in pulling me to his body then peppers my face and chest with kisses as I continue to cry.

"I know how to make you feel better."

He says as he slowly creeps down my body. I want to stop whatever he has planned but I never want to anger this man ever.He hooks his hand in my underwear and removes them. He places a sloppy kiss on the outside of my vagina causing me to shiver from the sensation. That was the beginning of him pleasing me the entire night with his tongue and fingers. I cum countless times before passing out from exhaustion.

I wake with a scream. What I saw forever be engraved in my mind. Thia man is crazy and the dreams are a reminder that he won't hesitate to kill me if I piss him off.I shiver as I flashback to the bloody scene before me and cover my ears as I hear his screams. I look at my hands as I remember the knife slowly piercing his heart

You killed a man

I shake my head trying to erase the nagging voice. I didn't kill him, that monster already did enough to bring him to the brink of death

He wasn't dead until you pierced the knife through his heart .

I shake I had to shake away the thoughts that's plagued me.A light glares in my eyes which catches my attention. I'm not in the same room. I'm on a king size bed in a much larger room. It has huge windows with beams of sunlight seeping through. I get off the bed and see that I'm dressed In the t-shirt. I walk to the windows and pull away the curtain. The room overlooks a huge garden which seems to go on for miles.

I turn and see a TV mounted above a fireplace.The room is nicely decorated in black and gray. The decor is manly. I must be in his room. I walk to the first door on the right and it's a huge walk in closet filled with suits. I walk to another door to the side which is filled with women's clothes. Is there another woman here? I feel a pang of jealousy and I push it away. Why would I even be jealous after all he's done to me and all I've seen him do.

I walk to another door and that turns out to be the bathroom. That only leaves one more door which I'm assuming is the door out of this room. I twist the handle and to my surprise it's open.But that surprise dies when I pull the door open and see him standing there.i whimper and stumple back causing me to  trip over my feet and fall to the floor.