𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟮. knock-off jacob black

CHAPTER TWOKNOCK-OFF JACOB BLACK

CHAPTER TWO
KNOCK-OFF JACOB BLACK

BELLE, SCOTT AND STILES stared down at the Dunbar boy, who was taped up in Scott's bathtub, duct tape covering his mouth as he squirmed and screamed— completely terrified. Anabelle had to stop herself from laughing, given the serious circumstances as her brother and his friend looked down in shock.

"Have I ever told you that you're a dumbass, Scott?" Anabelle stated, squinting her eyes at Liam, blue looking into brown.

"You have, about a hundred times— everyday."

"Yeah, well now you know it's true and I'm not just saying it to be rude." She replied, Stiles quickly yanking the shower curtain back around, leaving Liam on his own again as the three sat down on Scott's bed, Belle sandwiched between her brothers.

"So you bit him." Stiles deadpanned.

"Yeah."

"And you kidnapped him."

"Yeah."

"And then you brought him here."

"I panicked." Scott told them, an awkward look on his face as Anabelle pinched between her brows cocking her head in the Alpha's direction. "I should've stayed in Devenford."

"This isn't gonna end with burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles joked, completely dumbfounded of what his bestfriend and sister could do when he left them for less than ten minutes. Liam cried, muffled behind the duct tape that stuck his mouth together.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans because your plans suck."

"I know. Which is why I called you, so what do we do?" Scott asked, looking at the Stilinski siblings who stared at him in disbelief.

"I think we should slowly creep out of your house and leave him there so he doesn't run around telling the entire town that the captain of the Beacon Hills High lacrosse team has fangs, glowing eyes and probably a biting kink." Anabelle suggested, though it was quickly shut down by her brother. Who had decided to pick Liam up from the bathtub and strap him to a chair.

"Liam, we're gonna take the tape off of your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off— got it?" Stiles told him, who glared up at the two boys, glancing at Anabelle beside him, who sat on Scott's drawer, picking at her nail polish as if she didn't care. He nodded, and Stiles had ripped the duct tape off of his mouth harshly, the boy exclaiming in pain.