𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟲. anabelle varlett

CHAPTER SIXANABELLE VARLETT

CHAPTER SIX
ANABELLE VARLETT

Anabelle wandered through the school halls, she wasn't exactly supposed to be there— seeing as it was the seniors SAT's and she was a freshman, but Stiles had begged her off Scott's phone to bring him his own one which he had forgotten— and being the great sister she is, she complied only if he gave her 20 dollars.

She had to sneak into the school, seeing as their were police officers and crowds outside, people in yellow outfits wandering around. "Hey, Scotty? Where are you guys? The school looks like it's straight out of Monsters Inc. with all these yellow guys roaming around?" She spoke into the phone, which Scott had answered.

"Yeah, there's a virus going round, how did they let you in?" He asked from the other side of the phone.

"Oh, they didn't. I got Lydia to distract Noah so he didn't see me sneak in." She told him honestly, and the boy would've chuckled if he didn't know how serious this virus is. "We're in coaches office, keep a distance. I think we're all infected." He explained before hanging up, and the girl snuck around a corner, soon opening up the office door and seeing the pack inside.

"Wow. You guys look like death." She stated, snorting a laugh.

"You look pretty too, Belle." Isaac joked sarcastically.

"Uh- what's she doing here? Belle, you need to go home. We're all sick." Stiles told her, not wanting his sister to be in danger. "Hey, sis. Thanks for coming all this way to bring me my phone. You're the best person ever." She joked sarcastically, the boy scowling as she handed him his mobile, him giving her twenty dollars.

"We're going to the Hale vault, this virus, it's affecting us differently— we're losing control." Scott explained, and Anabelle raised her brows in confusion.

After explaining everything that they already knew, the pack headed down towards the Hale vault beneath the school to ensure that no one would see if they lost control. And despite Anabelle trying to keep her distance, it seemed she was showing symptoms of being infected too, though she wasn't sure how. Her red eyes flickered, and if she concentrated on something for over five seconds, it would begin to float, or even smash.

The pack began to search for an opening into the vault, and they were failing badly. Until Stiles had spoken up after noticing the Hale pack symbol on the wall. Scott helping him to move the shelf out of the way.

"Look at the cracks on the walls. It's like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws. Anyone's claws, right? " Stiles stated, all of them observing the wall. Anabelle noticed the glance him, Scott and Isaac shared, motioning to Malia and she furrowed her brows on what they were hiding.